Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Nov.2012 vote against him!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 05:34 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
lonewolf101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 528
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Nov.2012 vote against him!

Check this out - its time to give this CLOWN his PINK SLIP!


http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washing...ff-public-lands

__________________
lonewolf101 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 11-17-2011, 07:08 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,087
Liked 756 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Default

Plural ... as in CLOWNS!
__________________
PanBaccha is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 08:05 PM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
lonewolf101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 528
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

everyone in his inner circle to - so yeah more then one

__________________
lonewolf101 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:15 PM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,900
Liked 2056 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Default

Either you vote for osamaobama or you vote against him...There is no middle road in this comming election. If you don't vote then that is a vote for osamaobama.....

__________________
opaww is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:36 PM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
lonewolf101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 528
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

At lest the choise is simple

__________________

Last edited by lonewolf101; 11-17-2011 at 09:38 PM.
lonewolf101 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:02 PM   #6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: West central WI
Posts: 312
Liked 54 Times on 43 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Ask? Why the Obama hate? Not trying to be a horses A$$, really just wondering. My only problem with this guy so far is I can't figure out why you would ask for that job, considering what was on the table, not just over seas but right here with the banks and housing....... I am not a Dem or Rep. I find it funny that folks are so easy to judge based on party and forget who was sitting in the "drivers" seat that put us here in the first place. I understand this is a "gun" site and as such most folks are prone to lean to "protect my gun rights at all cost". I understand that. What I don't understand is the simple across the board Obama bashing. So this guy hasn't done anything right? The Bushes did everything right? Throw your whole f-ing political crap out the window and take a look at what a mess the whole thing is. Oh, I forgot, it's all Obamas fault. Let the games begin....

__________________

USAF 77-99
MAC trained killer

thdrduck is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:27 PM   #7
fmj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
fmj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fort Wayne,IN
Posts: 3,454
Liked 748 Times on 432 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thdrduck View Post
Ask? Why the Obama hate? Not trying to be a horses A$$, really just wondering. My only problem with this guy so far is I can't figure out why you would ask for that job, considering what was on the table, not just over seas but right here with the banks and housing....... I am not a Dem or Rep. I find it funny that folks are so easy to judge based on party and forget who was sitting in the "drivers" seat that put us here in the first place. I understand this is a "gun" site and as such most folks are prone to lean to "protect my gun rights at all cost". I understand that. What I don't understand is the simple across the board Obama bashing. So this guy hasn't done anything right? The Bushes did everything right? Throw your whole f-ing political crap out the window and take a look at what a mess the whole thing is. Oh, I forgot, it's all Obamas fault. Let the games begin....

DO NOT
lump Daddy Bush in with his idiot son!! Bush I was/is THE best POTUS we have had in my lifetime!

Osamabama bashing comes about because the guy is a complete and utter moron...or socialist... but i repeat myself.
__________________
"Those that would trade essential liberty for temporary security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjammin Franklin

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!
fmj is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:58 PM   #8
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
lonewolf101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 528
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post

DO NOT
lump Daddy Bush in with his idiot son!! Bush I was/is THE best POTUS we have had in my lifetime!

Osamabama bashing comes about because the guy is a complete and utter moron...or socialist... but i repeat myself.
I here that BUSH was evil man not just here other place on the Net yeah he made some mistakes no one PERFECT but look at this guy in the W.H. now! he throws tax payers money into the STUPIDest things like the SOLANDRA!! gives bailouts to the car co. but ford, insurance co.14 tillion in DEBT and now he want to limet hunting on public land and thanks to him CHINA GONNA OWN US .
__________________
lonewolf101 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:03 PM   #9
fmj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
fmj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fort Wayne,IN
Posts: 3,454
Liked 748 Times on 432 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf101 View Post
I here that BUSH was evil man not just here other place on the Net yeah he made some mistakes no one PERFECT but look at this guy in the W.H. now! he throws tax payers money into the STUPIDest things like the SOLANDRA!! gives bailouts to the car co. but ford, insurance co.14 tillion in DEBT and now he want to limet hunting on public land and thanks to him CHINA GONNA OWN US .
No argument here about the current waster in chief....its just thdrduck said "Bushes". Daddy Bush was a damn good POTUS, his son not so much...but this current moron makes Carter look like a genius.

Prolly not a good thing to get me started on all the BILLIONS this toolbag has "gifted" his supporters!
__________________
"Those that would trade essential liberty for temporary security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjammin Franklin

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!
fmj is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:33 PM   #10
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
lonewolf101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 528
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
No argument here about the current waster in chief....its just thdrduck said "Bushes". Daddy Bush was a damn good POTUS, his son not so much...but this current moron makes Carter look like a genius.

Prolly not a good thing to get me started on all the BILLIONS this toolbag has "gifted" his supporters!
Wasent it the FIRST Bush and Clinton who gave us NAFTA?
__________________
lonewolf101 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Why I Might Vote Obama in 2012!!! BigByrd47119 Politics, Religion and Controversy 59 10-28-2011 12:24 PM
cast your 2012 vote for obama!! JonM Politics, Religion and Controversy 0 05-20-2011 01:14 AM
How about this for 2012 od green The Club House 6 11-02-2009 10:56 AM
Dec 21, 2012 OC357 The Club House 47 10-05-2009 11:52 AM