Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Not Paying Social Security & Our beloved Military

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2011, 06:11 PM   #111
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by knfxda View Post
"The tax system collects its due, even from a class of workers with little likelihood of claiming a refund and no hope of drawing a Social Security check.
Illegal immigrants are paying taxes to Uncle Sam, experts agree. Just how much they pay is hard to determine because the federal government doesn't fully tally it. But the latest figures available indicate it will amount to billions of dollars in federal income, Social Security and Medicare taxes this year. One rough estimate puts the amount of Social Security taxes alone at around $9 billion per year."
I find the federal income tax part VERY hard to believe. Do you think they aren't aware of how to fix a W-4 to result in $0 income tax dollars withheld? Even i give them credit for being smarter/more networked than that. I will concede that they pay sales taxes and that some, earning w-2 income, are forced to pay into SS & medicare.

I will say though, that i am about to edit my previous post. After consideration, i don't think they should all be executed for the offense of illegally immigrating, by itself. The illegal immigration crime should simply result in a fine equal to everything they have except their clothing and immediate deportation to mexico's capital city, preferably by train or slow boat. However, any felony offenses should carry a death penalty with a maximum of one appeal to be carried out within the year, fast track the case. Any minor offenders should be housed in tent camps and required to be largely self-sufficient (grow the food, make the uniforms, etc.) and ABSOLUTELY SEPERATE FROM THE AMERICAN INMATES, and such prison camps should not subject to the all of the same requirements for facilities housing U.S. citizens. Upon release, they should be immediately deported by boat to the southernmost point on mexico's coast.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Last edited by orangello; 07-27-2011 at 06:15 PM.

Old 07-27-2011, 07:16 PM   #112
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 19 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
I find the federal income tax part VERY hard to believe. Do you think they aren't aware of how to fix a W-4 to result in $0 income tax dollars withheld? Even i give them credit for being smarter/more networked than that. I will concede that they pay sales taxes and that some, earning w-2 income, are forced to pay into SS & medicare.

I will say though, that i am about to edit my previous post. After consideration, i don't think they should all be executed for the offense of illegally immigrating, by itself. The illegal immigration crime should simply result in a fine equal to everything they have except their clothing and immediate deportation to mexico's capital city, preferably by train or slow boat. However, any felony offenses should carry a death penalty with a maximum of one appeal to be carried out within the year, fast track the case. Any minor offenders should be housed in tent camps and required to be largely self-sufficient (grow the food, make the uniforms, etc.) and ABSOLUTELY SEPERATE FROM THE AMERICAN INMATES, and such prison camps should not subject to the all of the same requirements for facilities housing U.S. citizens. Upon release, they should be immediately deported by boat to the southernmost point on mexico's coast.
I can get behind this. It goes a bit further than I would, but it's not so over-the-top.

The concept should be, you have to pay, you forfeit your property, you don't have the same rights, you will be deported, you don't have access to social services.

A new status around anchor babies will have to be created. Maybe Parents can pay for use of the education and/or health services as part of being here legally. This concepts bothers me the most, as they are innocent, we can't leave them out of the school system or with no access to medical care. But at the same time, it's too big an incentive for Mexico to empty out into the US.

"Ideology deludes, inspires dishonesty, and breeds fanaticism. Facts, experience, and logic are much better at leading you to the truth."

"Despite the conviction and seeming depth of knowledge with which ideologues speak, they are intellectual weaklings--joiners--who defer to systems of belief and charismatic gurus for their ideas." -- Daniel J. Flynn

GOA