Not Paying Social Security & Our beloved Military
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Not Paying Social Security & Our beloved Military

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2011, 11:20 PM   #1
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2597 Times on 1268 Posts
Likes Given: 1299

Default Not Paying Social Security & Our beloved Military

Well O and the goons in Congress are at it again!
Since they can not get agreement on raising the debt limit so we can borrow more money we can not pay back, his focus is threatening to not pay social security payments for the elderly and to stop paying the military salaries. What about the deadbeats that are not working can but will not! All the money being spent on illegal aliens, pork belly programs of billions to investigate the snail garter and other such silly issues. Not to mention the trillions of dollars we are sending to foreign countries that hate our guts to begin with and the billions on the UN. There are just a lot of things they could cut with out attacking the elderly that deserve social security after "working" and supporting the country for years. And for God's sake our Military????. He is working hard on being the worst president in history! He has spent more money in his time in office than all presidents before him combined!
Wake Up America! And I certainly hope something will change in 2012. Problem is hardly none of them are honest and trustworthy. Yes I know some would fear stating the above possibly. But if you do not stand for something you will stand for "Anything!" I do not believe in political correctness! I believe in America!
God Bless America!
There response form not getting their way just Frosted my A-- today as I listened to him on the news!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-12-2011, 11:27 PM   #2

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper03 View Post
Well O and the goons in Congress are at it again!
Since they can not get agreement on raising the debt limit so we can borrow more money we can not pay back, his focus is threatening to not pay social security payments for the elderly and to stop paying the military salaries. What about the deadbeats that are not working can but will not! All the money being spent on illegal aliens, pork belly programs of billions to investigate the snail garter and other such silly issues. Not to mention the trillions of dollars we are sending to foreign countries that hate our guts to begin with and the billions on the UN. There are just a lot of things they could cut with out attacking the elderly that deserve social security after "working" and supporting the country for years. And for God's sake our Military????. He is working hard on being the worst president in history! He has spent more money in his time in office than all presidents before him combined!
Wake Up America! And I certainly hope something will change in 2012. Problem is hardly none of them are honest and trustworthy. Yes I know some would fear stating the above possibly. But if you do not stand for something you will stand for "Anything!" I do not believe in political correctness! I believe in America!
God Bless America!
There response form not getting their way just Frosted my A-- today as I listened to him on the news!

Where did you get the stat of how much he has spent? I am curious as I was asked where you got that from and would just like some data to back it up.

Old 07-13-2011, 12:47 AM   #3
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1953 Times on 1135 Posts
Likes Given: 4084

Former President Jimmy Carter is doing the dance, since being dropped to second place as the worst President of the United States.

My wife asks what is going to happen? I tell her I wish I knew the future of the Unitsed States of America!

TPTB has put the nation under the crapper! It is almost a everyday golf session for them.

Old 07-13-2011, 01:25 AM   #4

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 1

He is holding the elderly and the military hostage to get his way.

And you're absolutely right sniper03, there are plenty of other paydays that need to stop before we even consider the military.

O and his cronies are all a bunch of self-serving @$$hats.

Old 07-13-2011, 01:35 AM   #5

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korey View Post
threatening to not pay the professional killers the government has trained. that sound really smart. I really hope this baboon gets voted out 2012
The military are not PROFESSIONAL KILLERS as you like to call them. How about you not insult the people who fight for your right to say stupid crap like that.

Old 07-13-2011, 01:49 AM   #6

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default damned right

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
The military are not PROFESSIONAL KILLERS as you like to call them. How about you not insult the people who fight for your right to say stupid crap like that.
Good for you! I gavde my four years whether I believed in the war or not, I served my country.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine
Vietnam Vet 1968 MCB 53 Danang

Old 07-13-2011, 02:02 AM   #7

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

I get your meaning, but the choice of wording.....

godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm-face-palm-epic-fail-demotivational-poster-12453844351.jpg  

Old 07-13-2011, 02:22 AM   #8

Liked 1152 Times on 690 Posts
Likes Given: 362

Let's not forget that the democrats are not the only ones at the table. If you claim one side is holding hostages, make sure you look at the other side as well, they are holding hostages as well. They could agree to tax hikes for the rich and get a deal.

Don't fall yet again for political rhetoric in which one side pits you against the other. They are all playing Russian roulette with our countries currency.

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson

Old 07-13-2011, 02:34 AM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunus View Post
Let's not forget that the democrats are not the only ones at the table. If you claim one side is holding hostages, make sure you look at the other side as well, they are holding hostages as well. They could agree to tax hikes for the rich and get a deal.

Don't fall yet again for political rhetoric in which one side pits you against the other. They are all playing Russian roulette with our countries currency.
No doubt very few of those in D.C. have the best interests of our people/this country in mind.

The definition of "the rich" is very subjective, IMO. Further, "the rich" are the people that most of the rest of us look to for jobs; the "trickle down" is usually quite slow, but hard to deny.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 07-13-2011, 02:37 AM   #10

Liked 713 Times on 381 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunus View Post

^^^^^^^
What he said.

The republicans have raised the debt limit themselves dozens of times and now all of a sudden, they're all concerned about it???? If a republican were in office right now, they'd be all for it.

The simple fact is, the republicans are trying to use this as a feather in their cap for election time. No other reason what so ever. In the end, it's nothing but a big pi$$ing match to help each side out on election day.

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
~George Washington