Nosy Neighbors - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Nosy Neighbors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2012, 02:37 PM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1079 Times on 782 Posts
Likes Given: 552

Quote:
If you want to punch me in the effing ear you have to find me first. I did not say anything stupid.

MobileMarine, If I piss you off over the Internet and you feel the need to threaten me as a result you need some help.
??????? Not you Vikingdad , the old hag next door to me , unless you are the old hag next door to me cleverly cloaked under an unsuspecting internet forum user name . It that you Daloris ?

Danger is real , Fear is a option

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 01-24-2012, 02:19 AM   #52
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8269 Times on 4778 Posts
Likes Given: 10693

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
??????? Not you Vikingdad , the old hag next door to me , unless you are the old hag next door to me cleverly cloaked under an unsuspecting internet forum user name . It that you Daloris ?
Oh OK. Heh. Carry on.

Old 01-24-2012, 06:03 AM   #53

Liked 112 Times on 78 Posts
Likes Given: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjnfirearms View Post
When did things in this country become the decisions of the minority?
Ever since a group of settlers stood up to the most post powerful military in the world.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Terry V Ohio Commentary

Old 08-18-2014, 05:10 PM   #54

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Hey guys sorry to dig up an old thread but this is extremely important and needs to brought to everyone's attention ASAP.

I made this post on FB this morning and all the NC gun trading sites I belong to. Easiest for me to just copy and past it here in this thread. Mods please move if it's in the wrong place because people HAVE to know about the public hearing going on TONIGHT at 7 PM... Thank you.

Edit >> ***NEW DETAILS*** ***NEW DETAILS*** Address is Harnett County Administration Building 102 East Front St. Lillington NC Be there. I am going. Who wants to go with me???
From this morning... >> ***ATTENTION GUN OWNERS!! ATTENTION ANYONE WHO ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT THEIR CIVIL RIGHTS!!*** << I just got wind of a meeting scheduled in Harnett County, NC tomorrow (MONDAY) night at 7:00 PM. I was contacted on facebook by a shooting buddy who lives there. This is all of the info I have, from the chat message he sent me... PLEASE READ ON. "Apparently Harnett County is about to pass an ordnance against shooting or any explosion's less than 1500 feet from a road. Don't know how any people you know period but post! Meeting tomorrow at the Gov. Complex in Lillington. NEED people there. It s off of 401 going into Lillington." This is an email I just sent to National Gun Rights.Org, Rand Paul, and other organizations to try and get some more info. Greetings, I am in Southern Wake Co in Fuquay. We shoot here all the time on my property and my range runs parallel to Hwy 401 maybe 1000 yds to the north. I am infuriated by this new ordinance I heard they are trying to "sneak" through from the sound of it. My friend said he just happened to catch a small article about it in an obscure small newspaper most people don't even get! This is classic obama type stuff here and folks need to be aware of it in time to show up. I hope if enough people do show up and express how important this is for the entire public to get the chance to vote on it or express opinions, the plans for this new ordinance can be put off until we as landowners have spoken. There is no reason to put forth this kind of legislation out here in the country. We already have laws in place to manage this subject. Please send me any links or detailed information you can so that I can spread the word and alert more people this is happening. We need your help. Thank you for your time and for all you do. I am an avid shooter and gunsmith myself, and will not sit idle and tolerate even more of our rights being trampled. Sincerely and Respectfully, Shannon Neely Cobra's Custom LLC Friends, Please share with friends who are willing to stand up and speak out. If the settings won't allow sharing then please copy /paste and post it yourselves for people to see. What I heard this morning was they are doing it mainly to try and shut down a public range called Drake's Landing. This is ridiculous. We need to show up in force at this public hearing tonight. This is just one more step in crushing our rights on our own properties. I remember a day when we didn't have to be protected from ourselves not to do stupid things like shoot toward a road nearby or stick butter knives into wall outlets. Here is the actual "Final Draft" of the Ordinance going into effect today. Please pay special attention "Section 8" concerning Amendments. Thank you. http://www.harnett.org/downloads/ProposedFirearmOrdinance.pdf

Old 08-18-2014, 06:17 PM   #55
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7115 Times on 3894 Posts
Likes Given: 14409

"nor shall it be construed to prohibit the following:

A. Any citizen from discharging a firearm when lawfully defending his person or property. (Property? Must mean warning shots.)
E. The discharge of a firearm at a properly permitted and approved firing range or facility operating as such prior to the adoption of the Ordinance.
F. Any citizen from discharging a firearm when protecting against the attack of any dangerous or destructive animal or reptile. (or reptile? Somebody has a phobia.)
G. The discharges of a firearm while participating in a special event such as turkey shoots that hold a valid local county permit.
J. The discharge of a firearm while in the process of lawfully hunting wild birds and/or animals...
K. Discharging a firearm into a device that is designed to receive and contain projectiles without risk of escape, which is located within the confines of an enclosed structure."

Old 08-18-2014, 06:59 PM   #56

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

It also sounds like this ordnance will allow regulation of all BB guns and air rifles due to its definition of "Discharge"

Old 08-18-2014, 09:43 PM   #57

I am currently engaged in covert night time operations with my neighbors lol
It involves that stinkin fly trap liquid bait mess and a water gun .

You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

People Like This 
Old 08-18-2014, 09:46 PM   #58
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7115 Times on 3894 Posts
Likes Given: 14409

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
I am currently engaged in covert night time operations with my neighbors lol
Give 'em hell! If you have identified the culprit, I can give you some ideas.

Old 08-18-2014, 10:43 PM   #59

Anything on here can be admissible in court lol
For the most part Some of my neighbors are alright , hell I started shooting the other night and more from the neighborhood behind/beside me started in .
Dualing banjos perse .
I start off about 1 shot per 8-10sec then they start off a bit faster , 5 minutes later everyone is dumping mags as fast as we can go LMAO
I love it b/c the ones who chimed in live RIGHT behind my targets , I mean fence to fence .
One thing for sure , they will never figure out why they have so many flies

People Like This 
Old 08-19-2014, 03:20 PM   #60

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

HUGE VICTORY for "We The People" at last night's public hearing! The public showed up in full force and we were HEARD! Very cool and rewarding experience. The issue was officially 'Tabled" until it can be re-written more fair to the rural folks that Harnett Co is so well known for. The Board Of Commissioners learned an awful lot last night.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/13904532/