Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > No More NRA Bashing?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 03:14 AM   #11
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 19474 Times on 11063 Posts
Likes Given: 49082

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
IMHO, If you would allow any gun to be banned, you don't deserve the right to own any of them.
very true, so very true. anyone that feels it is ever okay to allow any gun ban, simply because they have no desire to own them deserves no firearm. they are not worthy to own them IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
His last comment about bashing the Caliph....uhhh president, tells me where he stands.
well when our current president continues to try and trample our rights and freedoms at the expense of his lies, misinformation, and illegal attempts at depriving those rights, then he has placed himseolf into aposition to be bashed and ridiculed.
People Like This 
Old 02-01-2013, 03:18 AM   #12

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
His last comment about bashing the Caliph....uhhh president, tells me where he stands.
Ohh yea, I see. I was an Obama supporter (I support my Commander regardless, I respect the rank) But since the NDAA, Drone Program, Gun Ban, not sending money to NJ for hurricane Sandy, all of those things have really compounded my distaste for the man right now, he may improve who knows but the most recent Immigration reform thing, wait, what? If they are productive but get caught as an illegal, they are going to fine them a ****tonne of money and then put their citizenship application at the back of the pile? WTF is that stupid nonsense? anyway whatever, to each his own.

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 02-01-2013, 03:19 AM   #13
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 870 Times on 578 Posts
Likes Given: 220

My signature shows pretty firmly where I stand on the NRA.

If the NRA fails, I will be left with an empty table.

forumrunner_20130118_132057.jpg  

Last edited by AR10; 02-02-2013 at 05:57 AM.
People Like This 
Old 02-01-2013, 03:20 AM   #14

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Whats bothering me some is the fact that not just on this forum but, others and people that I work with or talk to that if their firearm or firearms are not on the list it seems like they don't care anymore and that's what's upsetting because all firearm owners need to stick together and fight this if we are going to win.
I also think from what I seen that Lapierre is doing a fine job considering the Libs he is facing. Just saying.

Old 02-01-2013, 03:20 AM   #15

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR10 View Post
My signature shows pretty firmly where I stand on the NRA.

If the NRA fails, I will be left with an empty table.
You and I are "Friends", thanks for your support.

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

People Like This 
Old 02-01-2013, 03:25 AM   #16
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19474 Times on 11063 Posts
Likes Given: 49082

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikiep View Post
Whats bothering me some is the fact that not just on this forum but, others and people that I work with or talk to that if their firearm or firearms are not on the list it seems like they don't care anymore and that's what's upsetting because all firearm owners need to stick together and fight this if we are going to win.
I also think from what I seen that Lapierre is doing a fine job considering the Libs he is facing. Just saying.
that is sad as there are some gun owners that do believe that. and that's a very wrong position to take. as i have said before, it's not about the guns but about contro of our rights and freedoms. the NRA is in this fight for us. that's why i am a member.
AR10 Likes This 
Old 02-01-2013, 03:31 AM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

President bashing, don't get me started.

If you have the skin thick enough to learn the truth, a rare event in media, watch this video.

There are a couple two hour long press conferences, where the whole Hawaii berth certificate farce is exposed, by working members of law enforcement, if anyone wants links to them.

Last edited by AR10; 02-01-2013 at 03:40 AM.

Old 02-01-2013, 03:45 AM   #18
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7655 Times on 4416 Posts
Likes Given: 9867

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottontop View Post
OK, I'm done extolling my views on the NRA. I don't consider it "bashing." I was just voicing my opinion. But, call it bashing if you will. I am all done doing it because the NRA is doing a better job of bashing itself better than I could ever do. Everyday, one of them says something stupid that makes them look really bad; very similar to what Romney and the republican party did in the last election, and you see what happened to them.
BTW, I will no longer post or answer any posts in the "Legal and Activism" section of the forum. I have had my say and that's all I can hope for. So, I will not answer, so don't post any questions for me. I will stick to the other parts of the forum. I have just as much fun on those anyway.
The constant bashing of the president by the majority of this group is getting old too.
cottontop
There are a few people I refuse to debate with, one of these are the ones who refuse to respond with points that reinforce their positions, presumably in order to try and win me over to their side.

Cottontop said he would no longer respond in his initial post in starting this thread. He quit right out of the gate. I figure that signified that he realized his is a losing argument and, at least here, it is. He lost the argument right at the get-go.

So, Cottontop, if you are reading this: Continue to stick around and chime in on the threads that interest you. I don't think that you will be banned. But don't expect that we will give you any measure of respect, because respect is earned and lost based n the actions of the individual. You have lost mine. I suspect that this is true of many others here.

We will carry your dead weight in this battle. You don't need to thank us, because the thanks of people whom I do not respect are empty words indeed.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 
Old 02-01-2013, 03:58 AM   #19

Liked 180 Times on 128 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Lets see. Cottontop hates AR style firearms and since he is unfortunate enough not to own one he doesnt care if they get banned or not. Right? Hell, he heads out to the range with his Ruger single shots and wants to keep them but to hell with all the AR guys and their rights.

He doesnt like the NRA which in my opinion is the only thing that has beat back the gun grabbers to date. A group totally funded by God fearing, honest, hardworking, Americans who wish to keep the rights protected by the constitution but currently under attack by liberal scum politicians including Soterro.

Then cottontop is mad cause he doesnt like anyone calling soterro a scumbag, which he happens to be. Yep cottontop showed his true colors while running out the door so he wouldnt have to listen to reasonable voices prove him wrong.

But hey its all good isnt it cottontop? You got your single shot and blackpowder rifles so to hell with us crazy gun nuts and our semi auto sporting rifles right?

If you were a proper gun owner you would care about everyones right to own any gun they wanted and if you were a man you wouldnt say such crap and run off like a ***** but I guess you are neither.

I totally agree with vikingdad's above post. I will no longer respond to any of your posts nor do I care what you think from this point forward. Just go ahead and chill with your No.1's, we got this.

Last edited by bamashooter68; 02-01-2013 at 04:04 AM.
People Like This 
Old 02-01-2013, 04:18 AM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

We have this? Really? I am not convinced. Chuck Hagel, is being nominated Secretary Of Defense? A Nebraskan Republican, to the Obama White House?

Something is very odd here. Deals are being made, and people are being paid off.