No More NRA Bashing?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > No More NRA Bashing?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2013, 11:23 PM   #1

Default No More NRA Bashing?

OK, I'm done extolling my views on the NRA. I don't consider it "bashing." I was just voicing my opinion. But, call it bashing if you will. I am all done doing it because the NRA is doing a better job of bashing itself better than I could ever do. Everyday, one of them says something stupid that makes them look really bad; very similar to what Romney and the republican party did in the last election, and you see what happened to them.
BTW, I will no longer post or answer any posts in the "Legal and Activism" section of the forum. I have had my say and that's all I can hope for. So, I will not answer, so don't post any questions for me. I will stick to the other parts of the forum. I have just as much fun on those anyway.
The constant bashing of the president by the majority of this group is getting old too.
cottontop

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-01-2013, 02:05 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

There is difference between the President and the NRA. The NRA is fighting for our rights, the President is fighting to take away our rights.

Old 02-01-2013, 02:16 AM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 250 Times on 178 Posts
Likes Given: 15

The NRA's Wayne LaPierre is doing a great job in spite of attacks by the NFM ( non-FOX Media ) . The NRA could do more by forming an alliance with other constitution-supporting groups . They could link Web sites and share calls for legislative action . These groups could easily include ABATE ( motorcyle rights ), trucking groups, car clubs etc.
Obama is a Marxist and most of the voters don't even know who Marx was .

Old 02-01-2013, 02:25 AM   #4

Liked 14 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Groucho, Harpo, or Chico?

Old 02-01-2013, 03:17 AM   #5

Liked 4792 Times on 2680 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

It is hard for most gun owners to understand anyone who favors gun control? For 50% of Americans it is hard to understand a "Cult" following of Obama.
The NRA is a very small group of self supporting gun owners. The members elect the staff of the NRA. The money is donated by NRA members to support their causes.
The Teachers Union and Big Labor takes funds from the members pay checks and use it for the antigun agendas. Obama uses 100% of tax funds to disarm America.
The very fact the anti-gun jabs and anti-progun propaganda is allowed on this forum is different. But if you think the fighters in this disarm America war will say they are sorry for offending you? Well?

Old 02-01-2013, 03:42 AM   #6

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Anyone watch the media misinformation videos? Now if anyone makes there self look like a compleat fool its the people in those videos. Those people must eat paint chips like cereal.

Old 02-01-2013, 03:57 AM   #7
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21997 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

part of his arument is that because he has no desire to own an AR type rifle or an AK or such, and only owns bolt actions, single shot rifles, and older double barrel shotguns that any ban would not be of any concern to him.

i think he fails to understand it's not just about a type of firearm they are trying to restrict or ban, but our rights and freedoms. it's not about guns, but control. these liberal gun haters and politicians will not be happy until we have no more guns. the ban and restriction on so-called "assault rifles" is just a step to eventual ban of a ll firearms.

i asked him this earlier, what was he doing to fight for our gun rights and freedoms? i know the NRA is.

Old 02-01-2013, 04:03 AM   #8
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

IMHO, If you would allow any gun to be banned, you don't deserve the right to own any of them.

Old 02-01-2013, 04:09 AM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6611 Times on 3684 Posts
Likes Given: 6272

His last comment about bashing the Caliph....uhhh president, tells me where he stands.

War is the continuation of politics by other means.
Carl von Clausewitz
V
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
Winston Churchill

People Like This 
Old 02-01-2013, 04:13 AM   #10

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

I don't understand this, the NRA is the ONLY group saying and doing anything that makes any damn sense right now, if you don't support the NRA then how about the GOA? if neither then you need to check yourself, seriously.

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

People Like This