No guns for negroes - short documentary.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > No guns for negroes - short documentary.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2011, 04:18 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 3

Cool No guns for negroes - short documentary.

Has anyone here heard of this film ?
it's a great 20:00 min. piece put out by jpfo about the racist origin of gun laws in america and the third reich.

I think my signature got disabled becasue i linked to it.
there's nothing on links in the TOS, is there ?? ??
ppl need to understand that this is a great film made by africans about self-defense.

marlin 1895sbl, g 30sf, wilson KZ45, & more
hoplophobia. : irrational fear of weapons as opposed to people.
odd : " oppositional defiance disorder. ", AKA having a spine. me to a tee.

... if the mafia was any bigger, it'd be our govt.
god guts gold guns, yeehaw
NAGR>NRA
45≠fat

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-31-2011, 04:25 PM   #2
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailypoe View Post
Has anyone here heard of this film ?
it's a great 20:00 min. piece put out by jpfo about the racist origin of gun laws in america and the third reich.

I think my signature got disabled becasue i linked to it.
there's nothing on links in the TOS, is there ?? ??
ppl need to understand that this is a great film made by africans about self-defense.
It is a good video and I think it has been linked here before. If you have the link handy, post it in a follow-up message.

Old 05-31-2011, 04:27 PM   #3

Liked 2057 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f13/no-guns-negroes-15701/

Here

Old 05-31-2011, 06:24 PM   #4

Likes Given: 3

Question confused and mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
It is a good video and I think it has been linked here before. If you have the link handy, post it in a follow-up message.
anyone know anything in the tos that coulda gotten my sig flagged ?
i feel like a criminal
marlin 1895sbl, g 30sf, wilson KZ45, & more
hoplophobia. : irrational fear of weapons as opposed to people.
odd : " oppositional defiance disorder. ", AKA having a spine. me to a tee.

... if the mafia was any bigger, it'd be our govt.
god guts gold guns, yeehaw
NAGR>NRA
45≠fat

Old 05-31-2011, 09:07 PM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2773 Times on 1449 Posts
Likes Given: 243

Appearances mean a bunch. Your signature line could easily be taken out of context. We do not want racists here and try really hard to avoid appearances of racism. No harm, no foul.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

Old 06-01-2011, 01:54 AM   #6
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8952 Times on 3877 Posts
Likes Given: 1401

If you look back at the history of gun control laws, they have been about keeping guns out of "the wrong hands". At various times, those "hands" have been commoners (non royalty), Native Americans, Irish, Scots, Jacobites, trade unions, Catholics, Protestants, Jews, women, immigrants- and more that I have forgotten.

It has been said, quite rightly IMHO, the gun control issue is not about guns- it IS about control. Bullies have always preferred defenseless opponents.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 06-01-2011, 02:36 AM   #7

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

The video was really just chocked full of information, I'm really glad someone addressed the black market factor (no pun intended...) even if they completely ban guns people will still get there hands on them. Plus I would feel safer in a armed society, knowing someone out there has a gun so if SHTF I'm not the only one armed.

"ever man out here has a timer, no one know how long it will take but no one last forever"
Sargent Miller

"cake or death! I'll have the cake then... SORRY WHERE OUT OF CAKE!... so it's or death? I'll have the chicken then please." Eddy Izzard

"so a suppose your going to kill me now? no he is I'm just here to watch"

"you know why guns are better then a woman?... you can put a silencer on a gun."

Old 06-01-2011, 02:40 AM   #8
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5741 Times on 3000 Posts
Likes Given: 380

gun control has always been a key tool of racists and bigots. thats why democrats are so in love with it.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 06-02-2011, 10:29 PM   #9

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Georgia had it's carry laws rooted in racism for a long time. GeorgiaCarry.org wrote a stellar paper on the issue. It was used at the State Capital last year to pass SB 308 and get rid of the racist "Public Gathering" clause that was on the books.

Disarm the Negros – the Racist Roots of Georgia Gun Laws

Georgia Carry : An information clearinghouse for Georgia Firearms License issues and news » Articles and Research

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent
GCO.org
SAF

Old 06-02-2011, 11:05 PM   #10
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5741 Times on 3000 Posts
Likes Given: 380

the reason a lot of big city cleos like permit ccw, if they cant get 0 ccw, is it costs the citizen money and time making the hurdle very high for poor folks mainly blacks, mexicans, rednecks, indians etc to legal carry concealed weapons. its why idiots like chief of police flynn in milwaukee is trying to tank constitutional carry.

its also why supposedly conservative talk show hosts like mark belling in milwaukee are against it as well. belling has a history of vile racial statements so its not surprising he would be against constitutional carry.

common folk, minorities, proles according to liberals cant be trusted with firearms

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Last edited by JonM; 06-02-2011 at 11:10 PM.