Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > NJ has a voice!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2011, 12:36 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default NJ has a voice!

Just wanted to start spreading the word about Gun For Hire Radio. It is a podcast that can be found on itunes and is a great source of information and humor concerning the latest firearms issues concerning the country and the state of NJ. I stumbled upon it a few weeks ago and havent stopped listening. Trust me you wont be dissapointed.

If you ignore your rights, they WILL go away

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-29-2011, 01:39 AM   #2

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 456

Awesome thanks...

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 08-29-2011, 05:09 AM   #3

Liked 9 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Do they have that new joyzee accent? If they do I can't listen to it.

Check out my blog:http://ithinkforme.blogspot.com/

Old 08-29-2011, 12:00 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory2 View Post
Do they have that new joyzee accent? If they do I can't listen to it.
I assure you there is no "joyzee" accent. No one in NJ actually says "joyzee," thats a brooklyn accent.

If you ignore your rights, they WILL go away

Old 08-29-2011, 08:45 PM   #5

Liked 2403 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 1890

I'm only going to live so long, so I went to a shall issue state

so I can enjoy my guns, BILL OF RIGHTS, and freedom there.

BTW, I'm also spending ALL MY MONEY here, too.

Too bad for NJ...

(Oh and would the last one out of N.J.

please be kind enough to turn off

the lights?)

Old 08-29-2011, 10:58 PM   #6

Joyzee? Really?

Most of the people who talk crap on NJ have never been to So.Jersey.

South Jersey has some beautiful places. Just think, in 2008 more acreage in NJ was lost to Wildfires than California, FL, and GA combined, yet NJ's wildfires never made national news like the rest did.

And where else can you drive less than 45 mins and be at the beach then the next day drive less than 45 mins and be snowboarding?

North Jersey, AKA where all the NYC workers live is the part most people know of. No Offense meant if you're from Possaic.... (Whistling innocently!)

And most people truly from NJ, hate the NYC accent!

Yes, I grew up in NJ 2 blocks from the Delaware Bay, 15 mins from the Ocean, and just over an hour from Philly. SoJo FTW!

Thanks for the PodCast info!