Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > NJ Governor Christie=anti-gun

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2014, 01:58 AM   #51
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
Really Christie is in a damned if you do and a damned if you don't position. If he veto's bills when his veto will be over ridden he loses political capital (See Barrack Obama). If he signs the bills even though he disagrees with the bill he can ask for others to do something for him they don't agree with. By avoiding conflicts Christie cannot win he avoids a stalemate situation.

All and all we really don't know if Christie is anti gun. He hasn't been in a position to get anything positive for gun owners done. I would be more inclined to call Reagan or Baby Bush anti gun than Christie. Both of them were in a position to have gun laws repealed. What did we get? Star wars and a decade of soldiers dying for a bunch... I will stop right here before I say something that will get me in trouble or on a NSA list.
Sorry John, that's just the way I see it from where I stand. No offense meant.
Christie has a built-in New Jersey attitude about the average persons rights.
IMHO.

Bob

GeorgiaCarry.Org (GCO)

Old 06-28-2014, 02:29 AM   #52
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5287 Times on 2757 Posts
Likes Given: 333

please feel free to repost in the political subforum.

the op freely admits he is spamming forums so im locking this as its both spam and not in the appropriate subforum.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

People Like This 
Closed Thread