Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > NJ Governor Christie=anti-gun

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2014, 06:28 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1422 Times on 991 Posts
Likes Given: 708

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ_occupied_territory View Post
surely the United States will no longer exist by than.
Surely? Again?

Old 06-21-2014, 06:34 PM   #22
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19801 Times on 11242 Posts
Likes Given: 49907

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoobee View Post
You may be right.

All the ladies whether GOP or not will be voting for Hillary.

I don't see much appeal in Christie to anybody anymore.
all the ladies, whether GOP or not will be voting for Hillary?

i know many who wouldn't vote for Hillary to be dogcatcher!
People Like This 
Old 06-21-2014, 07:12 PM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
You may be right.

That is a gross exagerration. Many women are staunch conservatives. Besides, women are normally critical of other women. It is only when we push them around, they circle wagons.

There is, however, a dedicated core constituency of "ladies" (Rush calls them feminazis), who will carry the college campuses with their protozoan co-eds. They are a force to reckon with.
Old 06-21-2014, 07:21 PM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2553 Times on 1279 Posts
Likes Given: 243

Quote:
You may be right.

IMHO, HRC is quite beatable.
In 2008 she had the wind in her sails and a big push from the DNC along with the assistance of her, still well thought of in democrat circles, former president husband. She was, the presumptive nominee. She had every advantage going into the primary season. Yet she couldn't beat some no-name punk 1st term Senator from Chicago with a talented teleprompter.
Her big problem is that she is a known product, and voters aren't particularly fond of her. They picked the smooth talking, completely unqualified empty suit from Chicago over her. She hasn't exactly aged gracefully since then either. Neither in appearance or personality. Life is cruel, but the fact is, ugly and mean spirited doesn't win a lot of primaries. One must wonder if she can beat a challenge from any candidate with a half decent public persona and lower body count of former employees. I wouldn't bet big on her making it out of the Dem primaries.
NRA Life Member

"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand."
Milton Friedman

Last edited by Overkill0084; 06-21-2014 at 07:28 PM.
People Like This 
Old 06-21-2014, 07:28 PM   #25
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19801 Times on 11242 Posts
Likes Given: 49907

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill0084 View Post
In 2008 she had the wind in her sails and a big push from the DNC along with the assistance of her, still well thought of in democrat circles, former president husband. She was, the presumptive nominee. She had every advantage going into the primary season. Yet she couldn't beat some no-name punk 1st term Senator from Chicago with a talented teleprompter.
Her big problem is that she is a known product, and voters aren't particularly fond of her. They picked the smooth talking empty suit from Chicago over her.
She hasn't exactly aged gracefully since then either. Neither in appearance or personality. Life is cruel, but the fact is, ugly and mean spirited doesn't win a lot of primaries. One must wonder if she can beat a challenge from any candidate with a half decent public persona and lower body count of former employees.
and now and in between 2016, there are going to be plenty of people pushing the facts of her inadequacies as a leader.

the more i see of her attitude and personality, the more i understand why Bill had an affair with Monica!
People Like This 
Old 06-21-2014, 07:30 PM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Her big problem is that she is a known product, and voters aren't particularly fond of her. They picked the smooth talking, completely unqualified empty suit from Chicago over her. She hasn't exactly aged gracefully since then either. Neither in appearance or personality. Life is cruel, but the fact is, ugly and mean spirited doesn't win a lot of primaries. One must wonder if she can beat a challenge from any candidate with a half decent public persona and lower body count of former employees. I wouldn't bet big on her making it out of the Dem primaries.
How much are you willing to bet?

Old 06-24-2014, 11:47 PM   #27

Liked 316 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 505

Lord help us if in 2016 our choice for president is between Christie and a liberal demoncrat. Talk about being between a rock and a hard place!

Old 06-25-2014, 12:06 AM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 756 Times on 464 Posts
Likes Given: 156

Quote:
Fiscally? Not usually quite as bad as the Dems. Taxation? They're willing to negotiate. Debt? Negotiable. Privacy/NSA spying? Can't really be certain anymore. Immigration? Can be hard to tell them from the democrats some days. Frankly Republicans only seem to oppose many big govt issues only when they aren't the majority party.
Here's an interesting exercise. Go to the Office of Management and Budget and download the budget data.

Spending goes up nearly the same percentage year over year, no matter who is in office. The exception is our current administration. Excluding bambam, Republican's are slightly worse.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:25 AM   #29
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 644 Times on 508 Posts

and as everyone worries about guns and mags....they come in the back door and take our gunpowder and ammo....making guns and mags meaningless.
they arent as stupid as they appear. stand a good watch folks.

Retired Naval Aviation
Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
Contact Man for the FTF Shotgun Shoot
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

Old 06-25-2014, 05:45 PM   #30
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1353 Times on 688 Posts
Likes Given: 1011

Rubio was an outstanding choice until "The Water Incident." SNL has already had a field day with it and it will come up again. Tina Fey single-handedly destroyed Sarah Palin's credibility with the great unwashed masses. It can happen again.

Christie's too much of a RINO for me. But if it came down between him and Hitlery...I'd have to vote for him. It would hurt, but I'd do it.

I'm not so sure Hitlery has the appeal she once did to the Leftists. She's been over-exposed for a long time and she may have missed her big chance when Obama came out of nowhere. I know the media's already annointed her as heir to the throne, but I think she can be beaten.

NRA Life

Stay smart, stay motivated, stay dangerous
Axxe55 Likes This 
Closed Thread