The next move of the gun grabbers - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The next move of the gun grabbers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2013, 02:09 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6562 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by molonlabexx View Post
Welfare, Taxes, Obamacare, attacks on my natural rights, attacks on the constitution, Benghazi, Propaganda, Lying to America etc etc. The list goes on and on.

Texaswoodworker seems to catch my drift...
Damn straight.
Old 04-21-2013, 02:16 AM   #52
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 362 Times on 230 Posts
Likes Given: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
Damn straight.
I have met a lot of people in my life... But Texans are just awesome. Thanks woodwork.

P.S- Do you actually do wood work? We do all the wood tables for many restaurant chains. We use a product called Fabulon. Wondering if you ever heard of it.

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED...
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 04-21-2013, 03:57 AM   #53

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

The left wing has no problem with the Democratic Party spending billions in tax dollars to ban firearms. They are very concerned about NRA members who pay their own way? The NRA spent 25 million fighting the last Obama gun ban. The Liberals got their A&& handed to them by ordinary Americans.
President Obama who has free transportation and Leftest air time to attack American gun owners is OK? Its the gun owners and the NRA that is the problem? Lick your wounds Lefty.

Old 04-21-2013, 04:21 AM   #54
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1786 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1523

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
[B]

My point being that forming anti-government, armed militia groups borders on treason.
Tell that to the guys at Lexington and Concord.

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Sniper03 Likes This 
Old 04-21-2013, 01:54 PM   #55
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5538 Times on 3134 Posts
Likes Given: 4818

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFlynt View Post
Tell that to the guys at Lexington and Concord.

Those boys were in the middle of a revolution against a bitterly hated monarchy.

Let the boyz try to overthrow the democratically elected government of the U.S today, and the ordinary, good citizens will wipe their arses out before the government troops even arrive.

Do ya really think the American people would tolerate a bunch of Alex Jones type hate mongers tasking over our country?

Winston Churchill

Old 04-21-2013, 05:46 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by molonlabexx View Post
I have met a lot of people in my life... But Texans are just awesome. Thanks woodwork.

P.S- Do you actually do wood work? We do all the wood tables for many restaurant chains. We use a product called Fabulon. Wondering if you ever heard of it.
No problems.

Do a lot of woodworking, but mostly smaller stuff. Never heard of Fabulon, how is it? I usually use polyurethane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
Those boys were in the middle of a revolution against a bitterly hated monarchy.

Let the boyz try to overthrow the democratically elected government of the U.S today, and the ordinary, good citizens will wipe their arses out before the government troops even arrive.

Do ya really think the American people would tolerate a bunch of Alex Jones type hate mongers tasking over our country?
You need to go reread your history book. Lexington and Concord did not happen in the middle of the Revolution, it was the START of the Revolution. Those boys helped start the Revolution.

Old 04-22-2013, 05:25 AM   #57

Liked 12 Times on 8 Posts

City,county,state and federal...the cause of the anti gunners is " Death by a thousand cuts".

The whole exercise was to radicalize useful idiots that weren't even thinking about guns six months ago and they have succeeded.Don't forget these are the same lemmings that agreed to follow the piper over the cliff when they elected him for a second term.

Old 04-22-2013, 06:46 AM   #58

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Gees? Does the Public Schools teach history? The reason the British Troops marched to Lexington Bridge was due to 100 years of unrest. The continued unrest and attacks on British troops by the rebels was just one of many attempts to disarm a Militia.
Disarming of Americans and quartering British Troops had gone on for some time. The Americans just didn't wake up one day and have a revolution. The War that followed the incident at Lexington was the end of the revolution. You should take some Post High School History Classes?

Old 04-22-2013, 07:11 AM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
Gees? Does the Public Schools teach history? The reason the British Troops marched to Lexington Bridge was due to 100 years of unrest. The continued unrest and attacks on British troops by the rebels was just one of many attempts to disarm a Militia.
Disarming of Americans and quartering British Troops had gone on for some time. The Americans just didn't wake up one day and have a revolution. The War that followed the incident at Lexington was the end of the revolution. You should take some Post High School History Classes?
The Revolution was the war. Everything before the first shot was fired was just leading up to the Revolution. The quartering of soldiers, the excessive taxes, the Boston Tea Party, the Boston Massacre, and everything else was just adding fuel to what would become the Revolutionary War.
The FINAL straw was when the British tried to disarm the militia of their guns and munitions. That was the spark that set the fuel ablaze, and forever changed the World.

Old 04-22-2013, 07:03 PM   #60
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 362 Times on 230 Posts
Likes Given: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post

No problems.

Do a lot of woodworking, but mostly smaller stuff. Never heard of Fabulon, how is it? I usually use polyurethane.
It works great. Its so smooth to put on. Most varnishes have too much hardner in them. Fabulon is not like that. Its expensive but leaves a yellow free finish.

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED...