Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The next move of the gun grabbers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2013, 02:49 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 180 Times on 128 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
First, look at the link. Resist 1776??

Gimme a break

These people are nothing more than fear-mongers preying on the uninformed.
Sounds like leftard tactics to me. 90% my ass. Soterro says 90%. BSNBC says 85%. Which is it? Show me numbers that back that up. All of them are liars. One extremist isn't any different than the other extremist. Soterro,Biden, and most of the losers in the liberal media are extremist.

Old 04-19-2013, 03:50 PM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5074 Times on 2886 Posts
Likes Given: 4238

[QUOTE=bamashooter68;1219333 One extremist isn't any different than the other extremist. Soterro,Biden, and most of the losers in the liberal media are extremist.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely correct.

And the extreme right nonsense from resist1776, infowars, etc, are really no different.

Piers Morgan and Alex Jones are two sides of the same coin.

"Politics is the art of the possible" Otto von Bismarck.

Old 04-19-2013, 06:54 PM   #23

Liked 180 Times on 128 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Quote:
Absolutely correct.

And the extreme right nonsense from resist1776, infowars, etc, are really no different.

Agreed. It just seems a little more widespread on the liberal side. All these hacks are emboldened by the king of extreme, Obama and they are letting the crap fly. I never knew there were so many people in this country that hated it. I was a soldier for 8yrs. If I was 18 today I wouldn't join like I did in 86.

Old 04-19-2013, 07:00 PM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 311 Times on 193 Posts
Likes Given: 149

Quote:
First, look at the link. Resist 1776??

Gimme a break

A NUTZO EXTREMIST WEBSITE that couldn't understand the truth if it bit them on the arse.

The same people are still fighting desperately to keep the paranoia level high sao they can keep their revenue stream intact.

These people are nothing more than fear-mongers preying on the uninformed.
Thank you for your feedback. infact I own the website. First, I have not made a single penny nor do I care, second we are not targeting the "uninformed". The website is a resistance hub. It has more function than you see up front. Radio repeaters, file hosting for onion router servers and so on. Again, I don't care how you judge as you are entitled to your opinion, but facts are facts, as our editors and analysts provide them in articles. You won't see that on other news outlet sites. Don't like it? Go to CNN. Either have a nice weekend.

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED...
Warrior1256 Likes This 
Old 04-19-2013, 07:21 PM   #25

Liked 1908 Times on 1141 Posts
Likes Given: 404

What is a freight training?
Do I need the training if I'm not in the freight business?

Editor probaly should have caught that.

I see no citation of specific bills, or legislation to write to a representative about, just general statments that anti-gunners are upset and will try again to introduce laws when there is another emotional breakdown or window of oportunity.

Vilgilence to proposed legislation is not a new need anymore now than I think it has ever been. It has probaly not been a high enough priority in the past for some, and only recently have rights been erroded enough for people to recognize teh trend and get fed up with it.

If the site helps more people be aware, then great. It's just that there should be some focus and not just hyperbole.

Just my $.02

Old 04-19-2013, 08:47 PM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 397 Times on 242 Posts
Likes Given: 127

Quote:
Originally Posted by molonlabexx View Post
The "Yea" section of this list...
That's doesn't answer the question I asked. good luck

You don't have to remember the truth
NRA Member

Old 04-19-2013, 08:52 PM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5074 Times on 2886 Posts
Likes Given: 4238

Quote:
Originally Posted by molonlabexx View Post
Typo fixed. And the article has 3 links to what it is saying. And as far as the bill link, there is one if you follow it. The way I look at it, if you are too stupid to click citations that lead to the bill etc etc, then don't get on the internet. And since operation in November 2012, we have gotten over 300 new resistance members, and countless people awake and sharing the important stuff. Instead ofsitting mya$$ down all day, I try to make a difference. I am not like Infowars and that crap (sometimes they have a good article on there). Alex Jones is out to make money, I'm out to rip the blinders off people's faces. I am not a "trained reporter". Completely freelance. Not all my article are going to be "perfect" as the expected seems to be. And to be honest, I don't care. I'm not out to make myself look good, when people click on an article of any website, they learn. That is my objective. This thread or site isn't about me, but I see some trying to infer some things.

Resistance members??? Resistance to whom???

Are you a revolutionary??

All of your so called information seems pretty extreme right wing.

"Politics is the art of the possible" Otto von Bismarck.

Old 04-19-2013, 09:15 PM   #28

Liked 1394 Times on 729 Posts
Likes Given: 1919

Quote:
Maybe so, but I can agree with some of what Jones has to say; notwithstanding that he does spiral off into the nosebleed seats way too often. Piers Morgan, however, lives on another planet. He makes me gag.

I cut the right wing arm-wavers some slack because we have been fielding 1/2 truths, deception and propaganda for a long time. The "journalists" who we used to count on to dig into the truth have mostly turned into useful idiots that support progressive social engineers and are no longer reliable or credible. It's enough to make anyone a tad crazy from time to time.

We need to be careful about assuming there is always a moral equivalence or, in this case, equivalent hyperbole on both sides of every issue. If that is our assumption, we will be played - particularly by the Left. Sometimes one side is completely correct and one side is completely wrong, or some variation of that. Equivalence is a bad assumption, IMHO.

I think we would agree that it is certainly good to listen to what anyone says these days with a healthy dose of scepticism.

C.S.S.A.; N.F.A.; N.R.A. Life Member
Make the world a better place; have your liberal spayed or neutered.

Last edited by Rocky7; 04-19-2013 at 10:41 PM. Reason: typo

Old 04-19-2013, 09:20 PM   #29
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 450 Times on 304 Posts

I think I stepped in some Pierce Morgan this morning when I got to work. can't get rid of that smell.

Old 04-20-2013, 12:14 AM   #30
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 311 Times on 193 Posts
Likes Given: 149

Quote:

Resistance members??? Resistance to whom???

Are you a revolutionary??

All of your so called information seems pretty extreme right wing.
Southwest Ohio resistance division. Over 100 members. Monthly meetings.

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED...