Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The Next American Civil War

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2012, 08:00 PM   #81
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
(PS. They just went to the locker, left one hanging weight 1066 right one 1062; Hereford and a Black Baldie, respectively.)
The Hereford looks delicious!

Mossberg Rhythm 930 (Patrick Flanigan Series)
Mossberg 590A1 SPX
Springfield Armory FrankenGun 1911
Ruger 10/22 Custom Target Money Pit
Evil Black Rifles

Old 12-30-2012, 08:57 PM   #82

Liked 35 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Regarding registration leading to confiscation/further restrictions, this has been proven many times but now Scotland is planning to use its new powers to cap the number of firearms you can own to just three!. So anyone with more than that will have to give them up. All that when gun crime is suposed to be at an all time low and still falling, so why do they want to do this?. Those in power simply arn't comfortable with the thought of guns in your hands and now they have all your details they're going to come after them... worth bearing in mind guys. Obviousy this is not in the interest of public safety as each license holrer only has two hands anyway!.

Where I am in the British Isles (not part of the UK but not saying exactly) shotguns are still not registered with the police YET but I beleive it is in the pipeline, why?, again they have no statistics or anything to suggest this is nessasary, they just want total power. You need a license but even that's not enough, they want to know exactly what you've got and where.

Criminal gangs laugh in tv interviews about their easy illegal arms supplies, and the Goverments know they can't control them so come after law abiding license holders instead. It stinks really.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:08 PM   #83

Liked 35 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 59

This is it, it didn't mention it here but they are using the average of 3 guns as the cap level!. I saw it in another article.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/323340/Bid-to-cap-ownership-of-guns

Old 12-30-2012, 09:22 PM   #84

Liked 628 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 12

That is scary stuff Rem.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:31 PM   #85

Liked 359 Times on 254 Posts
Likes Given: 106

Quote:
This is it, it didn't mention it here but they are using the average of 3 guns as the cap level!. I saw it in another article.
If they vote in a ass like Alex Salmond what do they expect. Thankfully there is no limit here, yet.

Example. One 51-year-old male owns 109 firearms – including an ex-PSNI Personal Protection Weapon. The conditions for his use include target shooting, sound moderator, collector and sporting purposes. He lives in police district C, which covers the Castlereagh, North Down, Ards and Down areas.

Old 12-30-2012, 10:34 PM   #86

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balota View Post
Prime, the 2nd Amendment was incorporated to the states recently. I think it was done with the decision in McDonald v. Chicago (2010). Refer to the thread "New Rant on Old Topic" for an extended debate on this point.
I do remember the 2010 decision - but I still remember reading somewhere that there's still a loophole for state laws.

I Could be wrong - i'll keep diving through my articles and see if I Can find it again and share.

Old 12-30-2012, 10:36 PM   #87

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
I doubt that we have stupid criminals and i am sure the USA has stupid criminals as well.
I'm pretty sure his comments were simply based off of your "answer" to the switching barrels comment to which you added "Good luck with that in court"

We're showing you why it doesn't work and you're arguing like a gun grabber. At some point you're going to have to concede that you're just plain wrong.

Registering a firearm does nothing to prevent crime. - Fact.

Taking firearms from law abiding citizens increases crime - this is a concrete fact with mountains of empirical evidence to back it up.

The US Federal Government Forcing someone who has broken no law to join a national and public "Firearm registration" list is exactly the same thing as they forcing a child rapist to join the same damned list.

I'm sorry that you don't agree from across the big pond, but if you had ever been given a 2nd Amendment Right, I guarantee you'd feel differently when people come along and try to take it away.

Last edited by PrimePorkchop; 12-30-2012 at 10:40 PM.
dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 12-30-2012, 10:51 PM   #88

Liked 4549 Times on 2200 Posts
Likes Given: 1355

Its ok PPC...

We can not expect a subject to think like a fee man...he's never know the taste of Liberty so he can't fathom what he's missing.

Tack

Old 12-31-2012, 02:06 AM   #89

Liked 4788 Times on 2678 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Can you imagine Anericans being called "Subjects"? We are called "Citizens" we bow to no King or Queen. Subjects do not question the law, they only obey.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:07 AM   #90

Liked 359 Times on 254 Posts
Likes Given: 106

Quote:
Can you imagine Anericans being called "Subjects"? We are called "Citizens" we bow to no King or Queen. Subjects do not question the law, they
The last time i looked at my passport i was a citizen. Not subject. Example of a passport notice citizen not subject.
article-1260251-08d7e549000005dc-194_634x414.jpg