The Next American Civil War - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The Next American Civil War

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2012, 11:20 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop

If my post was on drudge, i'd absolutely **** myself. I checked though and don't see it
I did see a link to that somewhere because I distinctly recall thinking that 55 gr does not refer to the powder but the weight of the bullet. Great job by the way.

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

PrimePorkchop Likes This 
Old 12-28-2012, 11:22 PM   #22

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle View Post
I did see a link to that somewhere because I distinctly recall thinking that 55 gr does not refer to the powder but the weight of the bullet. Great job by the way.
Yeah - i made that correction - got my gears clogged out trying to get it all out in a hurry - and quite honestly, thought grains referred to powder.

Oh well, at least I don't think less law abiding citizens with guns = less crime

Old 12-28-2012, 11:34 PM   #23

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop View Post

If my post was on drudge, i'd absolutely **** myself. I checked though and don't see it
I was confused. The drudge report does have an article " civil war", third colum to the right. I must have read both this morning.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

NEVER FORGET

Last edited by downsouth; 12-28-2012 at 11:38 PM.
PrimePorkchop Likes This 
Old 12-29-2012, 12:15 AM   #24

Liked 21 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 31

Great article! Will be quoting some of your stats; thanks for posting.

If you can read this, thank a teacher.
If you can read it in English, thank a soldier.

Veteran
US Army 25th Infantry Division
South Viet Nam
PrimePorkchop Likes This 
Old 12-29-2012, 12:43 AM   #25

Liked 4806 Times on 2327 Posts
Likes Given: 1498

PPC

I agree with all of this and have spent the last 20 years education everyone around me. What you are doing, what all of are doing, is essential to maintaining our liberty "without violence".

The point I am making is that in addition to our current tactics, there are more than enough patriots to ensure our liberty should peaceful efforts fail. We are not British, we are not Australian, and if pushed we will use any and all means at our disposal to resist disarmament...and if pushed to that point, Americans will not simply allow the current regime to cry uncle and backpeddle there way to peace...no, no, no...

Americans has always proven that we are loath to fight, but, if a fight is pushed upon us, that fight will be carried to the end...

...our constitution specifically allows us to abolish our government, by force if necessary, and reestablish new leadership.

All of us engage in this debate peacefully because it is our most ardent desire to see our government function as inteded...and not to go to war with it, but the rediness to do exactly that is the reason we are more than "just another paper tiger".

Far too many of us feel the need to express our "peaceful" desires with the emphasis on "peaceful". Our adversaries mistake this language for a white flag of surrender...if they can only lie there way to enough votes.

We do a disservice to ourselves and to the Nation by allowing this misconception to prevail.

Everyone should understand the stakes. They should understand that a victory within the law would be meaningless because WE would not accept that defeat.

...again, there is nothing radical about the intent of the Second Amendment or it's ultimate use...should it become necessary so keep ip the good fight and let's all pray that it's not...necessary.

Tack

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop View Post
Tack, While I agree with you that we should "be prepared" and not be afraid of defending ourselves, I still fully believe we are at the stage in this "War" where words can still win the day.

For me, personally, I'm a VERY outspoken person. I'm a very conservative person at heart, save a few differences, one of them being that I *LOVE* to argue and debate - whereas most Conservatives keep things close to the chest.

I could give you dozens of names of people whose mind I have changed and/or set straight on so called "Assault Weapons"

These were good people that i've known for years that one day or another, made the mistake of saying in my presence "I just dont think the common guy needs an AR15"

Then I get to go on my typical schpeal, while my wife rolls her eyes, grabs another mojito and gets ready for a long night of me telling people they're wrong about guns

But so far, my batting average is pretty damn good, because by the time i'm finished, they almost always say "you changed my mind, I didnt realize all of those statistics exists"

The one that gets most people is the # of murders made every year, then compare it to other murders from other weapons...as long as I *SHOW* them, instead of just tell them, it works like a charm.

We have other people that get to be on TV that get to spread their agenda. They know the same facts we know, they just flat out don't give a ****. THey want your guns gone because "**** YOU THATS WHY". These are the types of people who, if you were to ask them, would say "Its' not enough that I should succeed, someone else should fail" they are disgusting human beings, dirt at our feet.

But they have something most of the people on our side don't - the desire to get out there and have their message heard. A soapbox diatribe can plant a lot of seeds.

These people learned long ago not to take by force, but through the slow decay of time and stupid people.

In 2008, 129,449,839 Americans voted for the POTUS election.

McCain - 59,948,323
Obama - 69,498,516

That's a difference of TEN MILLION people. That's a land slide.

Compare that to 4 years of Obama's lies and hateful, pompous, aristocratic behavior, and we see that in 2012, fewer people over all voted, coming in at 126,497,064

2,952,775 fewer people voted over all, and when comparing who they voted for

Romney - 60,875,592
Obama - 65,621,472

Now, to me, that shows a BIG shift in what the country was thinking at the time, and to be quite honest, this election was the GOP's to lose. All they had to do was nominate someone worth voting for - but instead cheated in the primaries to keep other people out, and give the nomination to Romney. So 3 million less people voted over all, but more importantly...4 million less people voted for Obama, and 1 million more voted for a Republican.

That means that, statistically speaking, 5 million voters changed their minds simply based on the last 4 years...and that was with the whisper of a AWB possibility. A possibility that many of us were called paranoid for even whispering about - and holy ****, look at that, looks like we were right after all.

No more sitting on our asses. People like Obama have always existed, they've just long been in minority numbers. A few generations of welfare babies have changed that, and it's time we got back out there and "preached the gospel" so to speak

We have everything in our favor, we simply have to get off our butts and do something about it. And it starts with informing everyone around you to the point that they, like my wife, roll their eyes and go "Here we go again"

My wife used to be anti-scary-gun as well...she used to say things like "They're not coming after all guns, just the ones people shouldnt have, so theyre not anti second amendment"

A few years of being married to me changed that. She's now as pro-2nd as I am, and for all the same reasons.

Just takes time and effort.

Those are easy to come by when compared to guns & ammo
Old 12-29-2012, 03:24 PM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 714 Times on 431 Posts
Likes Given: 860

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/52005

"I am prepared are you?" -- Shade

"Regulation, registration, confiscation, domination, that's the Progressive agenda." -- RED Caddy

Old 12-29-2012, 04:22 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
Interesting read Shade...

Not sure I buy it...but it does high light the importance of the Second Ammendment.

Should events play out as the article describes it will be critical for all gun owners to:

1. Refuse Registration...despite anything else going on we must maintain our arms..."Remember the European Jews"

2. When the "kicking in doors" phase begins...the gloves come off. All gun owners must have already identified the Local agencies involved and be prepared to target there facilities and Personel in response to attacks on American Citizens..."Remember, we outnumber them, and nothing shakes the resolve of aggressors like suffering unexpected casualties".

Stopping something as crazy as this will require a willingness to go neighbor on neighbor, citizen on cop, perhaps even siding with the criminal element, local gangs, Ect... "then enemy of my enemy is my friend".

It will require patriots recognizing that there is no safety to be found in compliance and throwing away everything we've worked for our entire lives in Defence of Liberty...

The fatal flaw in this "possible" conspiracy is the planned collapse of the dollar. Destroy a mans life work and using hunger will not breed compliance...it will breed revolt.

...again, I find the conspiracy element of this almost laughable. To believe the likes of Aires, Jarret, and company, with there vast experience in leadership......could pull off a takeover of the Constitution?

I'm certain they do get together over wine and entertain one another with delusions of power and probably hand job one another discussing plans like these...BUT...the fact they are not serious people...the fact that they could not organize stimulus dollars...let alone find there ass with both hands in a well light room...does not enter there minds.

They are children who have temporarily been handed the rains. They will hold the rains for 4 more years and the lunacy will end. The only question is how much economic damage we have to repair when there gone, and how long it will take the Electorate to make this mistake again.

Personally, I hope they are planning this, because I'm certain the FBI is watching them. Remember Human Nature...No cop likes there authority supplanted by appointees...the FBI lost an ass load of power when DHS was created and I guarantee there are career professionals chomping at the bit for a legal reason to drag Napaolitano, Jarret, and any one associated with a plot of ^^THIS^^ magnitude off the the Graybar motel.

Taking down DHS is the only way the FBI regains it's national dominance as the countries top law enforcent arm...and understanding human nature guarantees they are watching for there opportunity.

Tack
Old 12-29-2012, 05:11 PM   #28

Liked 1743 Times on 901 Posts
Likes Given: 1342

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTJ View Post
Not in any loading book I have ever used. He is saying powder where he should be saying bullets. 55 grain bullet and 180 grain bullet.
So . . who can clear up my confusion between; Carats (gold), Carats (diamonds), and Carrots (vegetables)?

Old 12-29-2012, 06:39 PM   #29
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 714 Times on 431 Posts
Likes Given: 860

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Interesting read Shade...

Not sure I buy it...
I have a tough time believing it but most of the facts fit into it.
Even if it is partially true, it will be very very bad.

"I am prepared are you?" -- Shade

"Regulation, registration, confiscation, domination, that's the Progressive agenda." -- RED Caddy

Old 12-29-2012, 07:14 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
I have a tough time believing it but most of the facts fit into it.
Even if it is partially true, it will be very very bad.
...and that's the fun of any conspiracy theory.

Misdirect intentions with a few factual examples...throw a dozen possibilities against the wall...odds are, a few will stick giving credence to your notions.

That's how they've always worked.

I've no doubt the current regime is ambitious and stupid enough to want something like this. I'm also certain that the only organization capable of implementing it, the US military, would refuse.

...and if I'm wrong, we will do exactly what the founders intended. We will burn the entire thing to the ground and start over before will live under anyones boot.

Tack