Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > A news story I could get behind

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2013, 10:18 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Default A news story I could get behind

http://government.brevardtimes.com/2013/01/obamas-gun-control-facts-and-statistics.html?m=1

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-13-2013, 12:20 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 756 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
"The fact that we can't prevent every act of violence doesn't mean we can't steadily reduce the violence, and prevent the very worst violence," President Obama said in his White House response to a gun control petition. "Ultimately if this effort is to succeed it's going to require the help of the American people... standing up and saying 'enough' on behalf of our kids."
Sounds like one of the fighting mantras of the Sixties when we all said: "Enough!" Yes, Obama, I agree. You can start the example by pulling out of Iraq, as you promised, and out of Afghanistan, and out of bombing eight countries at the same time with untold violence. And our kids? Yeah, Enough! They're not fodder to send to your corporate wars anymore!

Old 01-13-2013, 01:51 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5200 Times on 2966 Posts
Likes Given: 4427

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha View Post
Sounds like one of the fighting mantras of the Sixties when we all said: "Enough!" Yes, Obama, I agree. You can start the example by pulling out of Iraq, as you promised, and out of Afghanistan, and out of bombing eight countries at the same time with untold violence. And our kids? Yeah, Enough! They're not fodder to send to your corporate wars anymore!

More of the "corporate wars" bullsh!t.

How about enough of the deep dark conspiracy paranoia???

Golda Meier.

Old 01-14-2013, 11:51 PM   #4

Liked 632 Times on 381 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Can't believe some of the comments! One asshat said "Give a ***** a gun, you get a ***** with a gun, otherwise known a concealed weapon carrier." I guess a lot of us are pussies then. I've been in more than my share of fist fights and would love to see this guy go toe to toe with me. He would just cheese up saying since I own a gun he won't fight. What a stupid libtard B!TCH.