Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   New York State published Q&A for gun grab. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/new-york-state-published-q-gun-grab-81952/)

JAD 01-20-2013 07:29 PM

New York State published Q&A for gun grab.

Besides the fact Cuomo and crew bypassed the normal legislative process that include proper deliberation and involvement of the sheeple (citizens) the crew publish a FAQ that is so laughable only Modern Liberalism will find no faults.

http://www.governor.ny.gov/2013/gun-reforms-faq

JAD 01-20-2013 07:38 PM

This one???
Q: Is there any background check required for purchasers of ammunition?

A: No. The background check requirement does not take effect until January 15, 2014.

Mosin 01-20-2013 07:45 PM

Just enough time to move out of New York

JAD 01-20-2013 08:44 PM

"The SAFE Act passed New York's Assembly on a 104 to 43 vote"

And not ONE of them noticed it didn't exclude the police. This is what they do and they still can't get it right. Geniuses ;)

marsholio 01-20-2013 10:56 PM

After the shooting when the police hit a dozen or so bystanders a few months ago, the police of NY should have mag capacity limits too.

JonM 01-20-2013 11:00 PM

the police in new york shouldnt have guns. the private citizens cant have em neither should they. the politicians, entertainers, leftists etc who all have bodyguards should have unarmed body guards.

Warrior1256 01-20-2013 11:13 PM

May as well turn in all legally owned "Assault Weapons" now. After you register them it is just a matter of time before they pass a new law and take it anyway.

drvsafe 01-21-2013 12:14 AM

Quite a steaming heap.

John_Deer 01-21-2013 09:04 AM

I think I would have a horrible boating accident.

WebleyFosbery38 01-21-2013 10:24 AM

"For example, any pump, lever, or bolt action shotgun or rifle cannot be an assault weapon- " Cannot be an ass weapon huh? I thought AR's and AK's had Bolts, the many I shot did? The Websters and Dictionary dictators are really Gonna have issues with this one arent they? Pay no attention to the facts, just reclassify at will!

You will be happy to know that die grinding your Ass Weapon is authorized! You dont even need to be a Gunsmith, just start cutting those evil Military Characteristics off of it until it becomes a Hunting Weapon! I can see the DIY Channel running a series just for NYers on how to legaly chop up an Ass Weapon and make it safer! Also NRA competitions and registered Ranges are authorized to use Big Cap Mags (up to 10 round Mags) in competition! Thats awesome, guess thats good for range owners cause thats the only place you will legally be able to practice with more than 7 rounds in your weapon at a time!

I dont remember any military ranges other than the zero range where less than 10 rounds are used in a single volley. Not because its a Military thing, because even with a Single Shot Gun, the sequence would be ridiculously short. I didnt see anything about taping 7 round mags together like we did banana's, prohibited,? Is it 1 Mag or 2? Certainly cant fire all 14 rounds without a flip but is that legal? I can see three 7 rounders being linked at the bases like a 3 point star working well if you get creative. Hell, I bet my buddy whos a toolmaker could make an adapter that looks like a spike ball with six 7 round clips! Some of the most lethal effects were dreamed up by US Armed Forces Crunchies because the military never produced solutions like them.

I think "Temporarily" banding Mags it likely is legal and that just shows these Jackasses didnt do their homework even slightly before they started trying to think like a School Assassin! Ahmed and Timothy the Terrorist, not Chesty Puller are their trainers of choice for the freaks of nature that do really bad things with explosive instruments! IED's are the biggest threats to our kids and BHO Dont Care!

The typical homeowner has the ingredients in their home to build a Weapon of mass destruction that can take out half a school in 30 seconds. If they study a little electronics, they could learn to do it from the hillside with a $19.00 cellphone pronto! I was an electromechanical wiz from the day I could turn a screwdriver, Ive used my natural born skills my whole life in lots of very creative ways; luckily, I never hurt myself or anyone else with the crazy things I did as a young teen but I didnt want to kill anyone especially myself!

From the day we could understand what the word gun meant, we were taught to respect them for what they are, a tool that can be dangerous if used inappropriately or get our asses whooped--- there werent mass shootings in schools in the 60's and 70's except in Vietnam. The mass shootings started after the Hippies that spit on our Veterans in those years swore they would make our country a safer place where guns werent necessary at all--- Peace Brother!

Back in the 60's, most of our State and Federal Reps were veterans and they were wrongly associated with starting and fighting in unjust wars. Fewer and fewer Veterans are elected to office every cycle and replaced by Movie Stars, "Community Organizers" and activists. Now the Woodstock Generation is running the country and they are carrying out their promise with a vengeance!

Gotta elect Veterans!