The New York gun control provisions expected to be passed Monday cover several fronts - Page 25
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The New York gun control provisions expected to be passed Monday cover several fronts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2013, 06:51 PM   #241
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 412 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Quote:
Just you saying that Britain wanted to leave Israel anyway shows your facts are just fantasies in your mind. The bombing of the King David Hotel cracked the British spine and they certainly did want to leave, but left kicking and screaming.
If you think the bombing of a hotel would make the British leave somewhere they didn't want to you are kidding yourself. The British army were at full strength after the war. They had helped defeat the Nazis and you think they couldn't have stayed in palestine if they wanted. The IRA planted around 10.000 bombs here killing hundreds and the British are still here in N Ireland.

PS I thought it was the french won the American war of Independence.

Last edited by manta; 01-18-2013 at 06:59 PM.

Old 01-18-2013, 07:23 PM   #242

Liked 489 Times on 296 Posts
Likes Given: 228

Manta, That hotel bombing demoralized the Brits. They could've stayed, but a whole lot more would've died and British citizens weren't thrilled about that. Don't be silly comparing this to a war between 2 countries. It was a gorilla war that got them what they wanted in the end, their independence. They won in the end, but you can dispute that.

As far as the IRA is concerned, they've done plenty of damage in Great Britain over many decades. Have they been a bed of roses for you. As a matter of fact, I think I seen something in the news this past week, or so that the British flag will not be flown over Northern Ireland.

PS- The French actually did help us in the war for independence, but if it were they who won it we'd now be speaking french mon ami. But it is at least something good that I can credit them with. What you stated is like me saying that the 100 Year War was won by the Irish and Scotts. Actually it might have been!

Old 01-18-2013, 08:48 PM   #243
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 412 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Quote:
I think I seen something in the news this past week, or so that the British flag will not be flown over Northern Ireland.
There is a dispute on weather the union jack should be flown every day or on designated days the queens birthday etc. N Ireland will stay part of the uk as long as the majority of the people want it to democracy.

Better not get into N Ireland politics that would take a lifetime. PS Only joking about the french.

Old 01-18-2013, 10:47 PM   #244

Liked 489 Times on 296 Posts
Likes Given: 228

I understand you were joking mate. I dont worry much about foriegn politics cause there's enough to worry about here. Take care

Old 01-19-2013, 04:47 PM   #245
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1273 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

"The legislation is expected to cover several fronts".
I'ts also expected to cover several "rears"

Old 01-21-2013, 06:15 PM   #246

Liked 16 Times on 7 Posts

I think the subject about the Jews having guns during the WWII era is being blown way out if proportion. The main point of the topic from where I stand is this, the Jews had no chance to defend themselves against Hitlers war machine. If they had guns they could have made a stand, would most likely have not made any difference in their fate, but still have the ability to go down fighting. We, as in America, are headed that direction ourselves if this madness isn't stopped. If our rights to bear arms is revoked and our weapons confiscated we too will have little to no opportunity to defend ourselves against a tyrannical government. Our only advantage is we still have the guns in our possession and as Americans, have the backbone to stand up to our oppressors and fight for our rights. We may go down, we may succeed, but regardless, we will have made a stand for what we know to be right.

RagenFlac

-Gun control is sighting up your target and hitting the mark on your first shot.

People Like This