The New York gun control provisions expected to be passed Monday cover several fronts - Page 14
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The New York gun control provisions expected to be passed Monday cover several fronts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 01:34 PM   #131
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 28 Times on 18 Posts

Anyone know how eastern PA is? Average cost on apartments? I wish my girl didn't have another 1.5 years of school left

Old 01-16-2013, 01:43 PM   #132
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

So the reaction from all the gun owners and second amendment supporters in NY is to bend over and take it or run away? This does not bode well for our country.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Mosin Likes This 
Old 01-16-2013, 01:51 PM   #133
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1170 Times on 762 Posts
Likes Given: 697

http://open.nysenate.gov/legislation/api/1.0/html-print/bill/S2230-2013

the full law.. read at your own risk. this effectively makes 10/22's with a thumbhole stock an assult weapon
when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.
dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 01-16-2013, 01:57 PM   #134

Liked 125 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13 View Post
So the reaction from all the gun owners and second amendment supporters in NY is to bend over and take it or run away? This does not bode well for our country.
Unfortunately gun owners today aren't made out of the same Freedom Loving Stock that our Founding Fathers were made out of. I guess years of Infringements on their Rights and brainwashing them into believing that the MUST follow the "law" no matter how Unconstitutional has left them pretty much impotent with regards to Standing up and Fighting for their God Given Rights.
For God Sake people, do you really want to live in a Country that craps all over your 2nd Amendment Rights? Stop acting like a dog that's been beaten too much and act like men.
This is the War Room!"

Old 01-16-2013, 01:59 PM   #135

All of the following are Traitors to the Constitution and should be duly thrown out of office for Infringements on the 2nd Amendment Rights of the Citizens of the State of New York.

Adams, Addabbo, Avella, Boyle, Breslin, Carlucci, Diaz, Dilan, Espaillat, Felder, Flanagan, Fuschillo, Gianaris, Gipson, Golden, Grisanti, Hannon, Hassell-Thomps, Hoylman, Kennedy, Klein, Krueger, Lanza, Latimer, LaValle, Marcellino, Martins, Montgomery, O'Brien, Parker, Peralta, Perkins, Rivera, Sampson, Sanders, Savino, Serrano, Skelos, Smith, Squadron, Stavisky, Stewart-Cousin, Valesky. Also add Cuomo to the list as well.

"A single standard across the State will ensure that legal gun owners obtain
their licenses expeditiously while those prohibited are denied that
privilege."
Privilege???, B.S. it's a RIGHT, not a privilege.

This is the War Room!"

Last edited by TNFrank; 01-16-2013 at 02:04 PM.
dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 01-16-2013, 02:06 PM   #136

Liked 210 Times on 128 Posts
Likes Given: 292

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNFrank View Post
If we could get about 500,000 firearms owners to go I'd be more then happy to lead them. I'm not stupid enough to go alone though.
Here's my opinion on the matter...for what it is worth.

The second is meant as a last resort. When will be the right time to stand up and fight? Idk, I'm not a citizen of new york. What I do know is this: the constitution is there for a reason. When and if the citizens of this country decide to take up arms and the government attempts to crush them will be the day that I kiss my kids goodbye, tell them I will always love them and stand firm on the oath I took in 2001 to uphold and defend the constitution. When the feds show up at my door to arrest me for being a free man, if that happens before a civil war breaks out, I will send the first shot down range. I just feel that acting too harshly and too fast is how good men die far too soon and don't win the fight. Emotions are a terrible thing in a time of war or potential war.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:15 PM   #137

I just hate seeing Law Abiding American's keep taking it and taking it and never getting any relief from all this government infringement on their supposed Constitutional Protected Rights.
I simply think that doing it NOW while we're still reasonably armed is better then waiting until we're just about disarmed and helpless. It's the ol' "Nip it in the Bud" deal, cut off your foot when it starts to rot instead of letting it move up your leg so that you lose the entire leg or even your life.
It's not a "nice" thing to think about and it won't be "pretty" but if we stand up now maybe it'll stop stuff like this from taking place in the future. Maybe, just maybe it'll send a strong enough message to D.C. that the Citizens of this Country are sick and tired of all their B.S. and we're just not going to take any more of it.
I really think that sooner is much preferred to later when we'll be less well armed and more helpless in the face of what is inevitably going to be the outcome of all this oppression of our 2nd Amendment Rights.

This is the War Room!"

Old 01-16-2013, 02:32 PM   #138

Liked 28 Times on 18 Posts

Wait I'm confused... I can keep my 10rd mags I already own, but only put 7 rds in them? Stupidity at its best I guess

Old 01-16-2013, 03:21 PM   #139
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 100 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Like I've said many times. People from Virginia south have zero tolerance for all that sh... Someone in NY needs to just use some of the liberal machines against them. Like make a call to the ACLU and claim your liberties are being violated. Then find some crusader new lawyer and get him to sue the city, state, whomever for an injunction. The Supreme Court we already know backs the 2nd. Use the resources you have available.

Old 01-16-2013, 03:29 PM   #140

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Yes call the ACLU and tell them you have an illegal Magazine. When you do make sure you give them you correct address. The BATF agents will be kicking your door in much faster.