Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > New York A1157, New York Micro-Stamping Legislation Passes Assembly Committee

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2011, 09:21 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default gun bans are about power and money

I'm sure most of you when in need of a good laugh go up to the Brady Center to prevent Gun Violence to see which weapon is now the one favored by criminals and terrorist. The Brady's don't stretch the truth. They lie and do it a lot, what ever it takes to spread fear.

The only thing that will save you from the 200 grain, ceramic, hollow core, cop killing, rocket propelled, bullet comming out the end of a semi auto plastic, assualt, Saturday Night Special, pocket cannon, the weapon of choise of both criminals and terrorist is Sarah. But time is short and your large donation is the only thing that will make sure she is there to save you. James must have his name in the Guiness book cause no one has been a victim as long as he.

A non profit organization? Sarah rakes off the top, the last time I heard $900,000 a year. Her husband, Side Show pulls in five grand every time he tells a group how worthless his life is. If their con revolved around anything buy firearms they would have been jailed years ago.

The laws they get passed have always had murder rates skyrocket. They are as guilty as the one pulling the trigger. They know that but lose no sleep over it.

The gun ban in DC shot that city to murder capital. So bad was it the authorities didn't only rob the citizens of their Second Amendment but now their 4th with illegal search trying to curve the murder rate. Where are the elected officals? Out trying to ban more guns. Like the Bradys only it is power they crave.

What really showed the terminator's tree stump mentality was siging that bill that was latter found unconstitutional on the sale of ammunition saying how everyone would be so much safer. That same day California released tens of thousands of felons from the prisons due to over crowding.

I just got a gun for my wife. Best trade I ever made.

Old 05-10-2011, 10:45 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Does functional, realistic micro stamping even exist yet?

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 05-10-2011, 11:07 AM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1939 Times on 1040 Posts
Likes Given: 2888

Quote:
The Brady's don't stretch the truth. They lie and do it a lot, what ever it takes to spread fear.

That's the truth for sure. Old Sarah herself used to coach her anti-gun debaters. Sarah told them to call the pro-gun debater a racist if that person was winning the debate. The Brady bunch is a totally scummy oiutfit.

Old 05-10-2011, 02:02 PM   #14

Default Dead on arrival

I don't think this is going to pass. I emailed my Assemblyman, ironically he received a Grade F by the NRA, who said that he was going to vote against the legislation because Micro-Stamping is not yet a proven technology and a crime fighting tool. I do believe that at some point some crazy legislation will be seriously considered, but it looks like for the near future we are ok.

Old 05-11-2011, 12:32 PM   #15

Remember the hoop la with ceramic bullets. The rumors flew it was a cop killing armor piercing bullet from Hell. It turned out to be as useless as the Congressmen wanting it banned. When it comes to criminals the only group that even comes close to Congress is the United Nations. That includes any Federal Prison.

I just got a gun for my wife. Best trade I ever made.