The New World Order (Agenda 21) - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The New World Order (Agenda 21)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2011, 12:36 PM   #61
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2112 Times on 1141 Posts
Likes Given: 3180

Yep, they're coming to get your guns. After that nice neighborhood cop takes our guns at gunpoint you will be sent to a FEMA internment camp in one of those huge covered train cars. Eric Holder has personally interviewed and hired a large number of buxom ladies to guard the FEMA camps. They will be uniformed in black leather and carry whips. They will receive training at the Janet Reno School of International Justice.

The lady at this link was hired last week by Eric Holder. She is a former NY prosecutor who moonlighted as a dominatrix. This lady will be guarding at the Dugway, Utah FEMA camp.

Alisha Smith: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2038543/Alisha-Smith-Lawyer-suspended-moonlighting-dominatrix-S-M-events.html

This lady is known to wear transparent skin-tight latex outfits with heart-shaped pasties while flogging her victims.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2038543/Alisha-Smith-Lawyer-suspended-moonlighting-dominatrix-S-M-events.html#ixzz1ZlGBEXMx

Last edited by alsaqr; 10-04-2011 at 02:45 PM.

Old 10-04-2011, 01:17 PM   #62

Liked 132 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 231

^^^what an excellent find and re edit of your post alsaqr...

now I wonder if she knows how to get herself off..... the proposed charges that is

Old 10-04-2011, 01:31 PM   #63

Default Racisim

New World Order has nothing to do with Racism. Their is only one Race....The Human race....The New World Order is something totally different. I assume you know about it. Any Scholar would. Due some basic searches and not the Conspiracy B.S. either....
Nuff said
God Bless all of you!

Soldier of GOD!

Old 10-04-2011, 04:40 PM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by suarezcm View Post
New World Order has nothing to do with Racism. Their is only one Race....The Human race....The New World Order is something totally different. I assume you know about it. Any Scholar would. Due some basic searches and not the Conspiracy B.S. either....
Nuff said
God Bless all of you!
It would be nice if there were only one race, if every person of every ethnicity, color, religion, etc., were treated as simply a member of the Human Race, but out in the real world it just doesn't work this way. Never has, and probably never will.

Most conspiracy theories are B.S., but if you know anything about human nature, or anything about history, you know that conspiracies do happen often. What is a conspiracy, anyway? It's nothing more than a group of people trying to accomplish something that furthers whatever it is they want to happen. Put together any large group of like-minded people and they'll do whatever they can to further their own views, their own beliefs, their own agendas.

More policy gets made behind closed doors than in public arenas. Money and power make conspiracies not only easy, but nearly mandatory.

Anyone who doesn't believe human nature naturally gravitates toward conspiracy has never sat in on many large business meetings, and certainly hasn't studied much criminal history.

The word "conspiracy" gets a bad wrap because of the loonies associated with it, not because there are no real conspiracies.

I've never liked the phrase "New World Order", but a few minutes of research, and I mean actually reading U.N. reports, actual political goals of governments around the world put out by the leaders of these countries, legislation proposed and passed, quickly shows that, conspiracy or not, a God-almighty lot of people out there do want exactly what conspiracy theorists warn about.

Does it really make a difference whether these things come true because of a conspiracy, or simply because enough foolish people want them?

Old 10-10-2011, 02:14 AM   #65

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

I'm starting to wonder if "round ups" aren't a 20th century thing......that can and would be much more easily replaced by stuff like bioengineered viral weapons.......

Me?

Tinfoilhatmuch?

Naw!!!

"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%

Old 11-28-2011, 11:43 PM   #66

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 4

New evidence of the New World Order -

A New World Order Coup in Europe Is Coming

NRA Life Member
Texas State Rifle Association Life Member
Second Amendment Foundation Life Member