Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The New World Order (Agenda 21)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2011, 04:46 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

Did someone say New World Order?

"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%

Old 09-30-2011, 11:42 AM   #52
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1232 Times on 713 Posts
Likes Given: 1864

Unhappy

It oughtta be "New World Odor". Pheeeew!

Old 09-30-2011, 11:51 AM   #53
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1804 Times on 1290 Posts
Likes Given: 2032

Default Hitler, Obama, Muslims..........

The armed American Citizen, The new world Order........This only pertains to law abiding people who like to drink and shoot guns.....And eat pork for breakfast........Subject to change with out NOTICE......

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 09-30-2011, 08:40 PM   #54

Default I totally agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrumpy89 View Post
Holy S#%t. For the past 3-4 years I have been looking into those so called Conspiracy Theories, But then I find myself just thinking I may be just paranoid and starting to think crazy. I know people on here will disagree with some of the conspiracy theories, and can make a huge debate, but on this one as I just now did more research, just blew me away. I even when to the U.N's website, and they have the agenda listed there as well. I see some of the script from the website being brought upon our media and government. One thing they stated on the U.N website was controlling pollution on the atmostphre. Hmmm, oh what about all that Green House Gas bs that they have tried to brainwash everbody with in the past years. Do you really belive in having to lower our "Carbon Footprint" Because the earth is getting hotter? Or do you think the earth getting hotter is just natural climate change? It you think about it we have been in global warming since the ICE AGE. And the government Environmental Protection Agency? Wow after reading the U.N website it almost sounds like that agency is part of the U.N. And all the fines that the EPA gives out probably goes th this agenda. And as you all probably know or belive, there is NO shortage on crude oil. I belive the government(and U.N.) is trying to make everybody belive there is so they can control how much we travel or have fun in that matter. But I as for many other people belive/know we have plenty of oil on our land that they just refuse to drill into. I also searched videos on youtube and now after many years of my research things are just starting to set into place. Like the U.N wanting or trying to disrupt our economy because then it is easier to control the people. Make the people beg the government to help, make the people beg President Obama to help use. Try to make use say yes we want strong federal government thinking that will make every thing become better. But we all know here that our Constitution leans for weak federal government and a strong people government. But once they brainwash the population that large federal government is a good idea, and they implenment all these requlations, it's game over for us. I am sure everybody here will agree our Constitutional rights are being deminished, and the sheeple of the population is not awake yet. They have got the people for agree we need gun control(not us tho), and we need hybrid cars too( not I tho), but when gas is $10 a gallon what do you think the people will think? When we know we should drill our own oil. I could go on and on, about what I think about this. I hope many of the people that are not believing and of these "Conspiracy Theories" start to look at what is going on it this society these days and how might they TRY to control us.
Prepare its here...It always has been in the shadows!!

Soldier of GOD!

Old 09-30-2011, 08:51 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post
The armed American Citizen, The new world Order........This only pertains to law abiding people who like to drink and shoot guns.....And eat pork for breakfast........Subject to change with out NOTICE......
Ya know I'm honestly gettin tired of all this "law abiding" bull****......once upon a time,you werent "law abiding" if you had a drink- it was called prohibition,and I gurandamtee you that if you were caught with alcohol today and prohibition was never repealed,they'd treat you like a crack dealer,toss you in prison and "take" your rights.

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law', because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."
-Thomas Jefferson

Phuck being "law abiding".

All it means is that you obey whatever stupid law the tyrants in DC pass,and because you are so "law abiding",they should give you privileges,right?

Like the "privilege" of gun ownership?

All this "law abiding" crap goes hand in hand with allowing government to turn a God given inalienable right into a government administered privilege.

I'd rather be "Abiding of the Natural Law".

That means I don't violate the rights of others- but to HELL with obeying every single stupid tyrannical "law" coming from the cesspool of the District of Criminals.

Its time for the government to re-learn its rightful place in the way of things-

As the SERVANT and not the MASTER.

It doesnt get to dictate the law,but it damn well better start obeying it.
"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

III%

Old 09-30-2011, 09:11 PM   #56
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

It's pretty much a done deal. The TV and radio news sheeple are encouraging people to "watch your neighbor and report anything that doesn't look right". It's like Deja Vu all over again when you consider the history classes in school about Germany, Poland, Russia in the 1930's. If you travel, your cell phone tracks you, as well as does "Onstar", GPS, etc. If you buy gas with your credit or debit card, you leave a trail. The FBI has already acknowledged listening to private citizens' phone conversations. When they figure it's time to confiscate the guns of citizens they'll use the conversations here on FirearmsTalk and anywhere else to get info on who has what guns. The apparent method is to sneak a little more control over us a day at a time, until it is too late for us to even kick them out of office. Sorry for the pessimism, but the U.S. has already outlasted most governments that were for the people instead of the power-hungry turkeys that eventually get control.

Old 09-30-2011, 09:40 PM   #57
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1804 Times on 1290 Posts
Likes Given: 2032

Default Crazy Horse.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalashnikovJosh View Post
Ya know I'm honestly gettin tired of all this "law abiding" bull****......once upon a time,you werent "law abiding" if you had a drink- it was called prohibition,and I gurandamtee you that if you were caught with alcohol today and prohibition was never repealed,they'd treat you like a crack dealer,toss you in prison and "take" your rights.

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law', because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."
-Thomas Jefferson

Phuck being "law abiding".

All it means is that you obey whatever stupid law the tyrants in DC pass,and because you are so "law abiding",they should give you privileges,right?

Like the "privilege" of gun ownership?

All this "law abiding" crap goes hand in hand with allowing government to turn a God given inalienable right into a government administered privilege.

I'd rather be "Abiding of the Natural Law".

That means I don't violate the rights of others- but to HELL with obeying every single stupid tyrannical "law" coming from the cesspool of the District of Criminals.

Its time for the government to re-learn its rightful place in the way of things-

As the SERVANT and not the MASTER.

It doesnt get to dictate the law,but it damn well better start obeying it.
This is what happens when you let the white Man rule the Earth....And I thought I was next in Line.....For the gas chamber.......

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 09-30-2011, 09:48 PM   #58
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Nassir_Abdulaziz_Al-Nasser is the current president of the U.N., and he ain't no honky.

Old 09-30-2011, 09:51 PM   #59

Doesn't really have much to do with race..................

-Mahatma Gandhi

III%

Old 10-03-2011, 11:55 PM   #60

Please don't feed the "racism" troll.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Dr. Adrian Rogers, 1931 – 2005