The New World Order (Agenda 21) - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

The New World Order (Agenda 21)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2011, 06:33 PM   #31
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2617 Times on 1443 Posts
Likes Given: 4149

Quote:
What are you going to do when the U.S.A. & U.N. kick you out of your home and sends you down the road on foot?

Yep, you'll be loaded on a huge enclosed railroad car and taken to one of the secret internment camps run by the Dep't. of Homeland Security. There is no right to a trial and no charges will ever be brought against you. The guards are voluptous females dressed in black leather and carrying whips. They were trained Mistress Nadia of S@M International.

"Don't hit me again with that big black whip; Oh, please.....don't, stop".

Old 09-13-2011, 10:02 PM   #32

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
Oh, this sounds like a GREAT idea. Let's spend a few billion more on this.

Notice how Obama can't ever seem to work within the system?
What system? Is there a system? as he told la Razza (sp) his life would be easier if he was a dictator. Seems to be working for him so far. Now he's telling congress, pass this bill, pass it now, with no changes or debate. David Axelrod says this bill is not subject to negotiation! Isn't Obama the one who has been calling for "compromise?"

Last edited by culdee; 09-13-2011 at 10:18 PM.

Old 09-14-2011, 03:02 PM   #33

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default Compromise

To Obama, compromise is everyone agreeing with him.
In God We (I) Trust

Old 09-14-2011, 03:04 PM   #34
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1176 Times on 511 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Quote:
Originally Posted by american121 View Post
To Obama, compromise is everyone agreeing with him.
Quoted for truth and a thumb's up.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 09-16-2011, 09:44 PM   #35
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1280 Times on 738 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me. The way people get to be part of the NWO is to either be born into it so they have no knowledge of any other way to live, or they are greedy scumbags who care nothing about anything but wealth and power. But a lot of the clowns who are working so hard to help implement it will be in for a rude awakening if it happens. They will be slaves just like the rest of us when whichever of them has the most power takes over everything.

Old 09-17-2011, 02:52 PM   #36

Liked 2615 Times on 1486 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by culdee View Post
What system? Is there a system? as he told la Razza (sp) his life would be easier if he was a dictator. Seems to be working for him so far. Now he's telling congress, pass this bill, pass it now, with no changes or debate. David Axelrod says this bill is not subject to negotiation! Isn't Obama the one who has been calling for "compromise?"
Everyone does realize "hope" and "change" were just

buzzwords which Obama exploited to get elected, right?

If you want to see the true B.O.

(because surely you don't want to smell him)

observe the way this "man of the people" now lives

like a Saudi prince.

Old 09-17-2011, 03:09 PM   #37

Likes Given: 1

There are 40 chapters in the Agenda 21, divided into four main sections.

[edit] Section I: Social and Economic Dimensionswhich deals with combating poverty, changing consumption patterns, promoting health, change population and sustainable settlement

Section II: Conservation and Management of Resources for DevelopmentIncludes atmospheric protection, combating deforestation, protecting fragile environments, conservation of biological diversity (biodiversity), and control of pollution.

Section III: Strengthening the Role of Major GroupsIncludes the roles of children and youth, women, NGOs, local authorities, business and workers.

Section IV: Means of ImplementationImplementation includes science, technology transfer, education, international institutions and financial mechanisms.

i mean we do have to realise that we have change alot of thing but why cant we as americans decied what we need to change not some outside group

Last edited by bogcjg; 09-17-2011 at 03:17 PM.

Old 09-17-2011, 03:52 PM   #38

Liked 19 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtJester View Post
I do believe that we are on a long down hill slide and I do believe that reaching the bottom will be a damn hard hit for the country as a whole, But I don't believe that it will come from Agenda 21. What the UN wants and what they get are two different things. The UN can't get Russia and China to agree that North Korea and Iran having nuclear bombs is a bad thing. The top 5 countries can't see eye to eye on anything, much less all of them.

What are the chances that the UN says to China and Russia "We want to tell you what you can and can't do and how you can and can't do it." and they say "Hell yeah. I'm cool with that." And anyone that beats their own society down with Agenda 21 would get trampled and taken over both economically and literally by those that will not sign on.

We are running down a bad road though that has nothing to do with the UN. The average life span of a nation is 200 years and we're a bit past that. All societies travel the exact same path. Always have, always will.

Societies begin in bondage, from bondage they move to spiritual faith, from spiritual faith to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to greed, from greed to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependance, and from dependance back to bondage.

It is a simple and time proven social trail. Personally I think we're rolling into the apathy phase. No one here can change it. None of us has nearly enough money for our vote to count for two $hits. Not because we can't pay the politicians but because only those with the funding can run for public office. I'm watching the Republican debate right now. Not a single one of them has a damn lick of sense any more than Obama.

We are a society of big thinkers that latch onto the biggest blow hard in $1000 outfit. Republicans and Democrats have spent equal amounts of money. Republicans actually a little more. As a nation, we always jump to the next best thing that turns out to be the same damn thing as before.

It's inevitable. Our next steps are dependance and then bondage. Keep building your storage and be ready to use it.

I'll get off my soap box now. My legs are tired.
Great post, but I think we are on dependence (Oil, Chinese products, foreign investment, etc) or just about to get there.

"Despite the conviction and seeming depth of knowledge with which ideologues speak, they are intellectual weaklings--joiners--who defer to systems of belief and charismatic gurus for their ideas." -- Daniel J. Flynn

GOA

Old 09-20-2011, 12:52 PM   #39
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1280 Times on 738 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

We have been gradually brought from relative freedom in the 1950's thru one infringement after another, using "homeland security" and "personal safety" as the excuses, to the point where, like Germany and Russia in the 1930's, we can't even use public transportation without "showing our papers", and being subjected to illegal search and seizure of our personal property (the bottle of olive oil bought at a specialty food store, the perfume from a boutique intended for the wife's birthday). If some "flight attendant" (airplane bar maid) is offended by something you say, she can have the jumbo jet diverted from New York to Detroit and have you arrested and thrown off the plane. It used to be that kids would play on the street corner 'til about 10 p.m., and no one bothered them. Now they are "suspected of gang activity" and they and their parents carted off to jail. Anybody except you can have ready access to your financial information. This erosion of our rights under the guise of "keeping us safe" will eventually lead to total government control over our daily activities. Why would those in power want to do that? They are a collection of insecure people who have grabbed power and wealth beyond what makes sense, but no matter how much power and wealth they have, they are still insecure.

Old 09-20-2011, 11:47 PM   #40

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 10

The more power and wealth they have, the more they have to lose. Thier fear is justifiable considering the race and class warfare they are trying to stir up. These sort of games usually blow un in the faces of the instigators and they lose all. For forty years I have told my wife the only joy in being at the bottom of the social/wage scale is we have such a short way to fall.