The New World Order (Agenda 21) - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The New World Order (Agenda 21)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2011, 03:47 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtJester View Post
People have presented evidence that we have never been to the moon, that the government was behind the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, that aliens built the pyramids, and even that someone will get 72 virgins if they kill Americans. There are even videos that say all of these theories are 100% true. Every issue to come and all that we have already seen has at least one person reading between the lines to predict a conspiracy theory of some sort.

The videos in this case hold what I would view as anti-Masonic symbols. This in my view points out a bunch of people trying to push their own narrow minded agenda (not you but rather those in the video).

If the organizations conspiring to do as these people say had the ability to actually do it, they would have already shut these videos and the people making them down. So I find more sociologically evident information in the Loony Tunes videos on YouTube than any of the conspiracy theories.

There for I call Bull$hit.
Ok. When I've read this post, before I could even think about believing or even disbelieving I had to do a little bit of research. Like I said in my previous post I have been looking into these "conspiracy theories" for sometime now. Unlike the others that had videos, and some vidoes about the other theories seem plausable. This one had some videos and written PROOF on the U.N. website. You can read it chapter to chapter on their website. And how are we going to fight this? Well we can start be not believing all that BS coming out of Obama and other political people when they say we need to lower our energy consumption. And we need to SAVE the earth and go green. And don't believe them when they say it would be better if the federal government requlated our energy use. And when they try to pull a Europe on us and demand us to turn in our firearms to be destroyed buy the government.(which has happened, and they just did as they said WILLINGLY) We will refuse and do what is necessary to get our liberties back. Which it the constitution it states that the people have the right to rebel against the government when there is tyranny, which would you call this angenda 21 tyranny? Would rather die on my feet than live on my knees. And if this S%$T happenes you bet we would turn into slaves for the government, no personal property, no freedom of speech, government requlates how much electricity you use, limits your water usage, and controls your food. I would call that being enslave by the government.

Old 09-12-2011, 03:51 AM   #22

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

And is it kind of wierd that we are not part of the U.N. and where is their headquarters? In OUR country in New York. huh why would their little UNION's HQ be in our counrty? Somebody explain that reasoning.

Old 09-12-2011, 03:54 AM   #23

Likes Given: 1

Why do we oun the building the grounds yet it is a forgen triad zone yet we pay the power bill and id imagine they probably do not pay property tax

Old 09-12-2011, 10:52 AM   #24

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default agenda 21

The "White House Rural Council" is the latest game plan that Obama has rolled out. Has anyone heard anything more about this?? Once local governments take the hook of free money the mandates will quickly follow along with offices full of bureaucrats and mounds of regulations. Funny how all of the people on this council are his "appointed" czars.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine
Vietnam Vet 1968 MCB 53 Danang

Old 09-12-2011, 02:28 PM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 677 Times on 317 Posts
Likes Given: 393

Check these links:
<http://www.theblaze.com/stories/does-the-new-white-house-rural-council-uns-agenda-21/>

≤http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2011/jun/obama-creates-white-house-rural-council>

<http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/barack-obamas-white-house-rural-council-central-economic-planning-for-americas-heartland>

Old 09-12-2011, 04:39 PM   #26

Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 159

I hate peace pushers with a passion, they think we should all just hold hands & everything will be okay.

"THE SIERRA JUST HOTEL TANGO FOXTROT -OVER"

MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

Old 09-13-2011, 01:14 AM   #27

Liked 711 Times on 380 Posts
Likes Given: 48

I do believe that we are on a long down hill slide and I do believe that reaching the bottom will be a damn hard hit for the country as a whole, But I don't believe that it will come from Agenda 21. What the UN wants and what they get are two different things. The UN can't get Russia and China to agree that North Korea and Iran having nuclear bombs is a bad thing. The top 5 countries can't see eye to eye on anything, much less all of them.

What are the chances that the UN says to China and Russia "We want to tell you what you can and can't do and how you can and can't do it." and they say "Hell yeah. I'm cool with that." And anyone that beats their own society down with Agenda 21 would get trampled and taken over both economically and literally by those that will not sign on.

We are running down a bad road though that has nothing to do with the UN. The average life span of a nation is 200 years and we're a bit past that. All societies travel the exact same path. Always have, always will.

Societies begin in bondage, from bondage they move to spiritual faith, from spiritual faith to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to greed, from greed to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependance, and from dependance back to bondage.

It is a simple and time proven social trail. Personally I think we're rolling into the apathy phase. No one here can change it. None of us has nearly enough money for our vote to count for two $hits. Not because we can't pay the politicians but because only those with the funding can run for public office. I'm watching the Republican debate right now. Not a single one of them has a damn lick of sense any more than Obama.

We are a society of big thinkers that latch onto the biggest blow hard in $1000 outfit. Republicans and Democrats have spent equal amounts of money. Republicans actually a little more. As a nation, we always jump to the next best thing that turns out to be the same damn thing as before.

It's inevitable. Our next steps are dependance and then bondage. Keep building your storage and be ready to use it.

I'll get off my soap box now. My legs are tired.

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
~George Washington

Old 09-13-2011, 01:04 PM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2112 Times on 1141 Posts
Likes Given: 3177

CourtJester nailed it.

It's fashionable for some politicians to badmouth the UN. Then along come presidents like Bush I, Clinton and Bush II who need a New World Order mandate to invade or bomb the crap out of someplace: They run off to the UN to get their proposed military action rubber stamped.

For decades the US has been falling apart: It has little to do with the UN.

Old 09-13-2011, 05:08 PM   #29

Liked 2493 Times on 1422 Posts
Likes Given: 1945

Quote:
Originally Posted by culdee View Post
The "White House Rural Council" is the latest game plan that Obama has rolled out. Has anyone heard anything more about this?? Once local governments take the hook of free money the mandates will quickly follow along with offices full of bureaucrats and mounds of regulations. Funny how all of the people on this council are his "appointed" czars.
Oh, this sounds like a GREAT idea. Let's spend a few billion more on this.

Notice how Obama can't ever seem to work within the system?

Old 09-13-2011, 05:17 PM   #30

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Angry Loosing your home and vehicles to AGENDA 2221

Totalitarian Program ‘Agenda 21′ Now in Effect! – Patriot Update

What are you going to do when the U.S.A. & U.N. kick you out of your home and sends you down the road on foot?

NRA Life Member
Texas State Rifle Association Life Member
Second Amendment Foundation Life Member
In God We (I) Trust