New poll on British gun laws
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > New poll on British gun laws

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2013, 03:39 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 180 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 53

Default New poll on British gun laws

If you can believe this poll, the folks in England are not all that happy with the current gun laws. Maybe they should chat with Piers Morgan about this.

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/3644/britain_wants_its_guns_back

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-30-2013, 04:00 PM   #2

Liked 4732 Times on 2288 Posts
Likes Given: 1458

Does not surprise me...

Recent European "hack attacks" by radicals would make any bleating sheep want there own gun.

The question is... will this sentiment stick? And how far are the Brits willing to push it.

No doubt, the chorus of useful idiots in the media will be along shortly to insult the responders to the poll.

Tack

Old 05-30-2013, 05:11 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1069 Times on 718 Posts
Likes Given: 1626

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWagner View Post
If you can believe this poll, the folks in England are not all that happy with the current gun laws. Maybe they should chat with Piers Morgan about this.

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/3644/britain_wants_its_guns_back
Maybe they should have thought about that after they tried it on the "colonies" they've enslaved over the years.

Old 05-30-2013, 06:43 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 400 Times on 277 Posts
Likes Given: 122

There is as much chance of a British government allowing handguns back as pigs flying. People can call me defeatist I call it reality and living in the real world and not some parallel universe.

Quote:
Maybe they should have thought about that after they tried it on the "colonies" they've enslaved over the years.
]

I am not sure what that has to do with the post.

Old 05-30-2013, 07:17 PM   #5

Liked 87 Times on 66 Posts

Point is even if the ban was repealed although it would be great for us sporting shooters it still would not address the issue of firearms being allowed for self defence reason's

Old 05-30-2013, 07:31 PM   #6

Liked 50 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfcshooter
Point is even if the ban was repealed although it would be great for us sporting shooters it still would not address the issue of firearms being allowed for self defence reason's
Any type of self defense would be better than nothing. Even pepper spray is banned in the uk along with stun guns and anything else half useful.

Old 05-30-2013, 08:06 PM   #7

Liked 320 Times on 185 Posts
Likes Given: 354

The UK is a strange critter,I hear tell a British Soldiers head was decapitated this week,and another Brit Soldier was stabbed to death yesterday,right on the street in broad daylight,perhaps the Germans will attack again,no that would be a step in the right direction,if they did at this day and time!

Old 05-30-2013, 08:08 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I wonder, are guarddogs or fighting dogs very popular in the UK? If I couldn't have a firearm or even some types of knives for self defense, I would take a dog everywhere I went, a very LARGE and vicious-looking dog with a taste for testicles.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

People Like This 
Old 05-30-2013, 08:15 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 400 Times on 277 Posts
Likes Given: 122

Quote:
I wonder, are guarddogs or fighting dogs very popular in the UK? If I couldn't have a firearm or even some types of knives for self defense, I would take a dog everywhere I went, a very LARGE and vicious-looking dog with a taste for testicles
Even certain dogs are banned under the dangerous dogs act. But lets get things in perspective I haven't being attacked or burgled or any of my friends or acquaintances so carrying anything for self defence would be well down my priority list.

Old 05-30-2013, 08:31 PM   #10

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Manta is an example of British defeatism. I am OK so who needs Freedom? After spending time in England I do agree with him. The English will never allow access to personal protection.