Something is going on in America and I'm not sure what, but here are some clues.
The first two items are videos followed by Official Pending Legislation just introduced into the 113th Congressional session and ending with a surprising statement telling us that America is not what we thought it to be.
To express your opinions to your elected officials, you can call, e-mail, write a letter, or if a specific bill number is listed, sign on to www.popvox.com
(if you do not have an account you will have to create one). Via PopVox you have the option to Support or Oppose the proposed legislation. If you choose, you may state your opinion regarding the legislation. The opinion you enter will go into a central database which enables a graphic representation of the number of respondents and the % of Support or Opposition for the legislation.
For one item from Gun Owners of America - you can call your Senators or use the 'Take Action' feature in the website to e-mail your Senators.
The last item is for your consideration and information. End point: They have been lying to us all our lives!
Numbered Items in the Red are bad for America and specifically law-abiding gun owners.
The one item in yellow is actually good for America.
1. National Guard Units On Alert - (No official word as to why they are being called up)
2. Insider: Obama To Fully Engage Gun Owners with Armed Feds in 2013 - (hearsay) (Long Video)
3. Whether the Semi-Auto Ban Passes May Depend on What Happens to the Senate Rules - McCain may be working to stab us in the back -
4. Obama Wants To Be King of America:
H.J.Res. 15: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.
Introduced:Jan 04, 2013 (113th Congress, 2013–2015)Sponsor:Rep. José Serrano [D-NY15]Status: Referred to Committee
5. Washington needs to pass gun laws that will keep guns out of the hands of criminals and other prohibited purchasers and keep military-style weapons and high-capacity magazines off of our streets. To do this, they should pass laws that will:
1. Require criminal background checks for ALL gun sales, including private sales.
2. Ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.
3. Make gun trafficking a federal crime.
(Proposed by: Mayors Against Illegal Guns.)
6. Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) is working on a new version of the federal Assault Weapons Ban, a law she helped write in 1994 and has been trying to revive since it expired in 2004. The legislation, which will be introduced in 2013, proposes a ban on assault weapons and large ammunition magazines, strips and drums that hold more than 10 rounds -- but would grandfather in weapons and magazines purchased legally before the new law takes effect. The bill would stop the sale of more than 100 assault weapons, but exempt more than 900 specific hunting and sporting weapons, according to Sen. Feinstein.
6. H.R. 138: To prohibit the transfer or possession of large capacity ammunition feeding devices, and for other purposes.
7. H.R. 141: To require criminal background checks on all firearms transactions occurring at gun shows.
8. H.R. 133: To repeal the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 and amendments to that Act. (The only thing good in the bunch).
9. H.R. 142: To require face to face purchases of ammunition, to require licensing of ammunition dealers, and to require ...
...to require reporting regarding bulk purchases of ammunition.
10. The United States Isn't a Country— It's a Corporation!