You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

New gun buying problems

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2017, 09:19 PM   #361
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7163 Times on 3924 Posts
Likes Given: 12227

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPow View Post
Sorry for the uproar folks, i will gladly step aside and keep my comments and opinions to myself from now on...thanks
as i said, sometimes the line between L&A, and politics, regarding our gun rights does get a little blurry, or hard to define at times. sometimes, they have a direct effect upon each other, since gun rights can be a political subject many times.

but sometimes we all stray a little too far off the path and we need the thread put back on course.

personally, i enjoy your posts, and don't want you to not speak your mind, or give us your thoughts on things.
"the hate which we all bear with the most Christian patience, is the hate of those who envy us."
People Like This