You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

New gun buying problems

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2017, 10:27 PM   #291
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 73 Times on 42 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPow View Post
Cuomo wont be the little dictator much longer in NY... He`s gonna run for the Sh!tHouse in 2020 and become even a bigger dictator. None of us are safe anymore. And moving somewhere else, might work, but in my own opinion, your troubles follow you wherever you go. Civil war is on our doorstep, then WW3 will happen. Guns wont do us any good at that point. So just find another hobby to keep you busy until they light this planet up.

What your lawyer did, was unethical...period... sorry for your loss.

ThAts what I'm afraid of. All the moron liberal pissed off Hilary supporters turning out in droves to vote him in.

Old 05-12-2017, 04:37 AM   #292
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5688 Times on 3366 Posts
Likes Given: 29408

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman View Post
ThAts what I'm afraid of. All the moron liberal pissed off Hilary supporters turning out in droves to vote him in.
that just means we need to turn out in droves to vote for whoever he's running against. also, as strange as this is going to sound, register to vote as a Liberal\Democrat. Then you just vote for the most likely to fail to garner the faith of the other D\L voters, and encourage all your friends, and them all their friends, ect., to do the same.

even if all it does is make Cuomo lose just enough votes to someone else, it did the job.

The simple fact that trump won last year also gives me hope for our future. Folks are getting fed up with the status quo, and there has been a shift in recent years, after some seriously sick events, Newtown, Aurora, and the Florida Night club shootings here, and the attacks in Europe have put folks on notice, and they are starting to realize that they are the first Responders, and are on the hook for their own protection. i think that is a big part of the reason trump won, his stance on 2A rights.

I personally know more thamn one lifelong Liberal who switched sides last November, simply because they finally got the fact that oit is far easier to carry a firearm, and train with it, than it is to carry a cop, or wait minutes for them to get there, when seconds count. HRC cut her own throat by saying she was going to push GC, and try for confiscation. even with her own party.

Cuomo will do the same. and also remember this if nothing else. A D POTUS, ain't ever gonna be able to do anything more than write and sign EOs, if we load Congress with a $#!+load of Rs. They come up for re-election every 2 years, so make sure to vote between Presidential races as well.

I may live in the North, but I still uphold the Southern Values I was raised with.

lifetime member. NAHC, NRA, And SCOPE NY

If it's a nice enough day to wash the bike, it's d@mn well also a nice enough day to be riding it instead.
People Like This 
Old 05-12-2017, 01:07 PM   #293

Liked 131 Times on 70 Posts
Likes Given: 107

Kfox,
i sure would like to believe your right, but these liberals have kids on their side. They poison their senseless non existent minds at a young age because they KNOW that the younger people are easier to convince and lead them around by their stupid little nose`s. We older folks are far and few in between, and we`re all dieing off fast. Its more important to vote in the mid term elections, but most dont. There are way to many people that believe that if they only vote for a president, they`re good with just that and mid terms dont mean anything to them. It SHOULD actually be the other way around... vote in the mid terms, THEN think about voting for the next puppet for the white house.

If you look at why young people are the way they are today, the past explains it all. Our grandparents&parents, lived thru the great depression, lived thru 2 world wars, raised their family`s on nothing, men went to war, the women worked to support the war supplies. Farmers donated and let their equipment be melted down to support the war efforts...etc ect etc.

Our country was respected by its people, they supported each other thru thick and thin. Fast forward to today, kids have no respect, only hate. Teacher`s have taught them this sh!t that our country is bad. Try taking a cell phone away from a child today, if you do, you turn them into mass murderers.

When respect and honer is lost, or for better words, taken away, a civil war will break out, then WW3 will happen. When the USA falls, the whole world goes with it. We are the closest to the biggest war this country will have ever known. It is likely to late now, its coming and there is nothing anybody can do to stop it.

I know i got a little side tracked here....but.... for the OP trying to buy a gun is where this all comes from. By saying that, the elites are clamping down on every move we make today. Today isnt like it was 30 years ago where someone got a free pass if they did something wrong. Maybe thats what needed to happen 30yrs ago, no free passes. Then people wouldnt keep complaining on things they cant have. Liberals are the ones who created all the h.e.l.l we`re going thru today.

Blue Lives Matter.

If it's Legal, keep it. If it ain't got papers, Deport it.

Follow the rule of law. End Sanctuary cities, by ending their Federal Funding.

Donald Trump was asked if he knew any Bible verses.

He replied:
"Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day.
Deport him and you will not have to feed him again."

Trump 20:16
People Like This 
Old 05-14-2017, 11:06 PM   #294

Liked 73 Times on 42 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPow View Post
Kfox,
i sure would like to believe your right, but these liberals have kids on their side. They poison their senseless non existent minds at a young age because they KNOW that the younger people are easier to convince and lead them around by their stupid little nose`s. We older folks are far and few in between, and we`re all dieing off fast. Its more important to vote in the mid term elections, but most dont. There are way to many people that believe that if they only vote for a president, they`re good with just that and mid terms dont mean anything to them. It SHOULD actually be the other way around... vote in the mid terms, THEN think about voting for the next puppet for the white house.

If you look at why young people are the way they are today, the past explains it all. Our grandparents&parents, lived thru the great depression, lived thru 2 world wars, raised their family`s on nothing, men went to war, the women worked to support the war supplies. Farmers donated and let their equipment be melted down to support the war efforts...etc ect etc.

Our country was respected by its people, they supported each other thru thick and thin. Fast forward to today, kids have no respect, only hate. Teacher`s have taught them this sh!t that our country is bad. Try taking a cell phone away from a child today, if you do, you turn them into mass murderers.

When respect and honer is lost, or for better words, taken away, a civil war will break out, then WW3 will happen. When the USA falls, the whole world goes with it. We are the closest to the biggest war this country will have ever known. It is likely to late now, its coming and there is nothing anybody can do to stop it.

I know i got a little side tracked here....but.... for the OP trying to buy a gun is where this all comes from. By saying that, the elites are clamping down on every move we make today. Today isnt like it was 30 years ago where someone got a free pass if they did something wrong. Maybe thats what needed to happen 30yrs ago, no free passes. Then people wouldnt keep complaining on things they cant have. Liberals are the ones who created all the h.e.l.l we`re going thru today.

Ok but here is something to ponder the ONLY thing I've been in trouble for in the past 20 years is a seat belt ticket. So legally there is no reason to be turned down for the certificate of good conduct! And I can pass all the background checks and syc evaluations to work in a NUCLEAR power plant but the judge won't release my gun rights!!!

Old 05-15-2017, 03:22 AM   #295
I used to play keyboards, but now ...
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6825 Times on 3818 Posts
Likes Given: 5355

Quote:
Update I got an email from the lawyer today. Enclosed were the letters to and from the judge . It seems the last denial came back over a month ago ! And the lawyer pissed of the judge by telling him that I have contacted my senator and have the information to file a complaint with the judges review board. That never should have been said . I talked to another lawyer who told me that our Govenor Quomo has instructed the state probation review board NOT to give a certificate of good conduct to ANYONE because the only reason people need them is to get guns!!!!!!!! Chew on that !
Have your new lawyer file a Freedom of Information Act request for a copy of that instruction from Cuomo.

And go ahead and do what your last lawyer threatened. Judicial review board, senator, public information campaign.
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.
Generalizations are (almost) always bad.
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/10th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-13-14-15-2017-a-123120/#post1850960
People Like This 
Old 05-15-2017, 03:36 AM   #296

Liked 10 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 37

well we gun loving americans need to try and keep trump in for two terms plus pence for another two terms after trump if we want to keep our gun rights but remember the antigunners always will try to vote in their own in office so they can destroy the second amendment!! we as gun owners must pull together and fight against these antigunners!!!
People Like This 
Old 05-15-2017, 05:44 PM   #297

Liked 4252 Times on 2473 Posts
Likes Given: 6579

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balota View Post
Have your new lawyer file a Freedom of Information Act request for a copy of that instruction from Cuomo.

And go ahead and do what your last lawyer threatened. Judicial review board, senator, public information campaign.
if there really is a record of such a paper, then that would show the judges decision was politically influenced and he didn't render a decision that was unbiased or based upon the evidence and was rendering it based upon outside influences that had nothing to do with the case before him. his decisions are suppose to be made upon facts, evidence and the law, not outside political agenda.
"the hate which we all bear with the most Christian patience, is the hate of those who envy us."
PaPow Likes This 
Old 05-16-2017, 02:02 AM   #298
I used to play keyboards, but now ...
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6825 Times on 3818 Posts
Likes Given: 5355

Exactly. His new lawyer told him about this. I'm suggesting Zman call the new lawyers bluff.
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.
Generalizations are (almost) always bad.
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/10th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-13-14-15-2017-a-123120/#post1850960
People Like This 
Old 05-16-2017, 03:20 AM   #299

Liked 131 Times on 70 Posts
Likes Given: 107

Quote:
Ok but here is something to ponder the ONLY thing I've been in trouble for in the past 20 years is a seat belt ticket. So legally there is no reason to be turned down for the certificate of good conduct! And I can pass all the background checks and syc evaluations to work in a NUCLEAR power plant but the judge won't release my gun rights!!!
Dallas53 post #297 got it exactly right.
If you can pass all these check points, then your job is not done.
Get a different lawyer, and get after it. Take it to FOX news, they love stories like this.

Blue Lives Matter.

If it's Legal, keep it. If it ain't got papers, Deport it.

Follow the rule of law. End Sanctuary cities, by ending their Federal Funding.

Donald Trump was asked if he knew any Bible verses.

He replied:
"Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day.
Deport him and you will not have to feed him again."

Trump 20:16
People Like This