Nevada Legislature Passes Background Check Bill - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Nevada Legislature Passes Background Check Bill

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2013, 05:05 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3197 Times on 1605 Posts
Likes Given: 412

Nevada: Big union loving state (SEIU) that keeps sending Dingy Harry back to the senate. Shocking? No. Disappointing? Yes.

NRA Life Member

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see. - Ayn Rand

Old 06-05-2013, 08:48 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
Nevada and California elects Liberals like "Ole Harry" Reed. "Ole Harry" met with Biden yesterday in hopes of reviving the common sense gun law. How can voters from other states change stupid in California?
They will not concern themselves with the economy, homelessness, and joblessness. But, my o' my, how they are sure lining up to come for your guns. Why the fanatical laser-focusing on law-abiding citizens and their arms (protected by the 2nd amendment)? The handwriting on the wall should alarm all to the fact that this fascist administration will not stop until they complete the agenda of the globalists and its tool, the U.N. 'Shot Heard 'Round The World,' anyone?
Old 06-05-2013, 11:18 PM   #13

Liked 43 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post
Nevada was was gun friendly until all those disgruntled Californicators piled into the state. They are trying their best to make Nevada a liberal anti-gun paradise modeled on CA.
+1 here. I don't live in Nevada, but I have the same issues in the great state of Arizona. To many Californicators moving here also.

Old 06-06-2013, 12:43 AM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1279 Times on 724 Posts
Likes Given: 612

Quote:
How can voters from other states change stupid in California?
You can't fix stupid,but you can kill it!

Lifetime Member-
NRA
Texas State Rifle Association
North American Hunting Club

kfox75 Likes This 
Old 06-06-2013, 01:12 AM   #15

Liked 2433 Times on 1428 Posts
Likes Given: 551

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
Well, if gun and ammo companies, and stores start refusing to sell to California law enforcement, they'll either go without guns and ammo, or go without crazy gun laws.
Or they show their true communist agenda and open a state run ammunition plant that only provides for state needs at the expense of the tax payer.

Old 06-06-2013, 02:01 AM   #16

Liked 4792 Times on 2680 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

The other Communist governments will provide for them. China and Russia will ship AK-47s and cheap combat boots to Sacramento. The CHIPS will be issued old Nagant revolvers and left over German uniforms captured in WWII.

Old 06-06-2013, 05:30 AM   #17
Not Unsafe Act Compliant!
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1947 Times on 1203 Posts
Likes Given: 11067

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGN_Doc View Post
Or they show their true communist agenda and open a state run ammunition plant that only provides for state needs at the expense of the tax payer.
I wouldn't be surprised if they have already done so, and just not told the pubic about it yet.

Quote:
The other Communist governments will provide for them. China and Russia will ship AK-47s and cheap combat boots to Sacramento. The CHIPS will be issued old Nagant revolvers and left over German uniforms captured in WWII.
LMAO!!!!!

"Let the duck stepping and Heils commence!"

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

There are two ways of doing something. Right and again.

If you can't be good, be great at it.

Old 06-06-2013, 06:51 PM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1552

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfox75 View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if they have already done so, and just not told the pubic about it yet.

LMAO!!!!!

"Let the duck stepping and Heils commence!"
Lake City Ammunition Plant is a government owned, civilian run ammo plant, any Lake City ammo that we can purchase is usually contract overruns. Wouldn't take a lot for the government to cancel ATK's contract to run the place and install federal workers to run it.

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly