Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Need Some Help Here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2013, 10:27 PM   #41
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7334 Times on 4252 Posts
Likes Given: 9451

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garadex View Post
Those with PhD's Doctorates or other fancy degrees do not keep this country afloat nor are necessary at a base level for society. As far as human survival they only create luxuries. We need less lawyers and more tradespeople. Tell him he is an elitist snob and should get is head out of his arse!

I don't believe I have mentioned Karim's education, quite simply because I do not know about it. I don't believe he has a doctorate in anything. I do know he programs and designs production line robotics, or at least he used to before he retired a couple of years ago. He is obviously wealthy, but I am not sure how he came into that wealth. he has actually purchased a 9 acre property and is working to make it into a sustainable homestead as is required by Agenda 21 (he is a big fan of the UN).

In short, I don't think education is his biggest enemy here, it is ignorance.

Anyhow, thanks for the input.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This