Need Some Help Here! - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Need Some Help Here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2013, 06:41 PM   #21
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5498 Times on 2871 Posts
Likes Given: 357

100% of rapist have male sexual parts. We should regulate male sex organs bevause it puts you in a higher risk of become a rapist. Perhaps we should remove all male genitalia from this country so we have zero chance of a rape occuring...

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 01-21-2013, 06:41 PM   #22
hmh

Liked 140 Times on 96 Posts

100% of drunk drivers have cars, 100% of mass shooters have legs so lets just amputate everyones legs or 100% of mass shooters have trigger fingers. So I am announcing if you are not in favor of killing kids it is your civic duty to amputate your index finger.

Old 01-21-2013, 06:47 PM   #23
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8095 Times on 4675 Posts
Likes Given: 10452

In another post he wrote this:

Quote:
Glad to hear you want to take some distance from the bullies and crazies. Association on Facebook are for example friends of friends posting on your wall, the sharing of a picture, comments, ... When you post a picture comparing Obama with Hitler, you implicitly associate yourself with the people who "like" that message too. Then, if you don't react when somebody threatens to kill me because I disagree with their view, you implicitly associate yourself with them, if they "like" one of your comments. It does not mean you agree, but you let it be.
To which I responded with this:

Quote:
I don't "want to take some distance from the bullies and crazies". I actually do it. I have never associated with them, and I am going to take this opportunity to get another one out of my life. Karim, goodbye. You are just too much of a crazy bully for me to want to continue discussing this with you. I am not the person you paint me to be. You are obviously who you are and unapologetic for it. I believe you are seriously misguided in your thoughts and that people who believe as you do are dangerous to the liberties that we hold dear in this nation.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 01-21-2013, 06:49 PM   #24

Should I report him to ICE? I know he is seeking to become a citizen (he is currently here with a permanent resident Green Card). He is clearly a left wing liberal terrorist. I mean, I have been terrified, haven't I?

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."

Old 01-21-2013, 06:52 PM   #25
hmh

Liked 140 Times on 96 Posts

He obviously doesn't support Americas founding principles.

Old 01-21-2013, 06:54 PM   #26

Liked 3763 Times on 1803 Posts
Likes Given: 664

Under this administration ICE would probably give him a job for thinking like that.

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Old 01-22-2013, 03:05 AM   #27

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Another insane rant from Karim:

I would like to have a contest on the best response to this. But perhaps it would be silence.
I have no idea what the guys religious or ethnic background is but I think this illustrates how offensive his conclusions about gun owners are, especially as they are based entirely on association.

Karim, since you seem fond of guilt by association let's try this on for size. Your name sounds Middle Eastern in nature, as you know 100% of the 9/11 terrorists came from that region, as did the shoe bomber, the bombers in Spain and England as well as 100% of the Islamic terrorists that have brutally murdered hundreds of men, women and children around the globe in the last several decades. Now I am not saying all Middle Eastern citizens or people that trace their heritage to that area are Islamic terrorists but it increases the risk.

If you don't practice Islam, you have zero risk of becoming a Muslim extremist. 100% of Islamic terrorists practice Islam. Being A Muslim places you into the population group of Muslim extremists. This population group is the one from which Islamic terrorists are coming from.

Let's make an (unrelated) analogy. Not every apple have an apple-worm, but some apples do. If you don't eat any apple, you have no chance to get an apple worm. If you eat an apple, you increases your risk of getting an apple-worm. If you want to regulate the worms, regulate the apples. I know, that's not a great analogy, just a simplification."

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

People Like This 
Old 01-22-2013, 03:31 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle View Post
I have no idea what the guys religious or ethnic background is but I think this illustrates how offensive his conclusions about gun owners are, especially as they are based entirely on association.

Karim, since you seem fond of guilt by association let's try this on for size. Your name sounds Middle Eastern in nature, as you know 100% of the 9/11 terrorists came from that region, as did the shoe bomber, the bombers in Spain and England as well as 100% of the Islamic terrorists that have brutally murdered hundreds of men, women and children around the globe in the last several decades. Now I am not saying all Middle Eastern citizens or people that trace their heritage to that area are Islamic terrorists but it increases the risk.

If you don't practice Islam, you have zero risk of becoming a Muslim extremist. 100% of Islamic terrorists practice Islam. Being A Muslim places you into the population group of Muslim extremists. This population group is the one from which Islamic terrorists are coming from.

Let's make an (unrelated) analogy. Not every apple have an apple-worm, but some apples do. If you don't eat any apple, you have no chance to get an apple worm. If you eat an apple, you increases your risk of getting an apple-worm. If you want to regulate the worms, regulate the apples. I know, that's not a great analogy, just a simplification."
(He is French, but half Arab too- not sure what country though. I do not know his religion, or if he practices one.)

Quote:

Old 08-14-2013, 06:31 AM   #29

Update!!!!

I saw Karim on Saturday at a social function and greeted hm warmly (as though he had not posted any of the crap) and he responded the same. It was a teriffic day and guns did not come up at all. He has been working on doing some self-sufficiency work, bought a new place and started a garden, has been making his own goat cheese and wants to start keeping bees. Anyhow, tonight he emailed me saying how much he liked seeing me and that our differences on FB did not get in the way of our friendship in any way. I replied by saying I felt the same way, blah blah blah, and invited him to go to the range with me for some target shooting.

He is going to go! It seems my main shooting buddy (who is a mutual friend) had also invited him to go and now that both of us have extended the invitation he said yes!

He also mentioned that there is a deer that has been getting into his garden and he would like to make some venison sausage, so I offered to help him get his hunting license or to harvest the deer myself and bring my sausage maker to process it....

I may have a convert here! I will keep y'all posted....

Quote:
People Like This 
Old 08-14-2013, 06:51 AM   #30
Devil's Advocate and Provocateur
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 1319 Times on 689 Posts
Likes Given: 606

VikingDad, one thing I notice is that, like many antis, he associates crime with the gun, not the criminal. He believes that eliminating guns would eliminate crime. There are many published charts and articles that disprove this. Also, you may want to point out that our rights under the Bill of Rights are not meant to be eliminated because they are the rights that keep us free enough to have opinions like his. If the 2A goes, the 1A will not be far behind, along with 4A and 5A as well. Without 2A, all the others go out the window.

“Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." (I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.). Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-Edmund Burke, Loosely translated from Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents. (1770)

People Like This