Need pro gun facts - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Need pro gun facts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2013, 02:46 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 158 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 171

Ok thanks alot guys, time to do some memorizing.

Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.

Old 07-31-2013, 02:52 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6751 Times on 3669 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

Old 07-31-2013, 03:01 AM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 332 Times on 195 Posts
Likes Given: 64

Glenn Beck's book Control does a pretty good job of debunking alot of the left wing rhetoric. All of his sources are documented.

Old 07-31-2013, 10:10 AM   #14
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6321 Times on 3154 Posts
Likes Given: 6789

Really, the only fact I quote is The 2A says I can have them as long as I dont step on anyone elses rights with them! I love that little cartoon Anna posted. Reminds me so much of the round and round you hear when most Libs talk about Guns and freedom or other things they know little or nothing about. I dont have a problem educating those that want to know more about guns but trying to inform someone who thinks they know everything because they listened to Joe Bite Me or Feinstein are already lost and cant be found!

Then there are the ones that really do know better like my sister. She grew up with guns, shot them, was a huntress and yet at some point received a liberating Enema and flushed out everything she learned growing up, now she sounds exactly like her douche bag friends.

Ive told more than one idiot that I will respect their wishes to not be subjected to my guns by not ever using one in their defense if that makes them feel better.

Old 07-31-2013, 10:28 PM   #15

Liked 158 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 171

I also love what Ted Nugent said
''I dont force peple to hunt/ shoot but they try to force me to not hunt/shoot''
''I dont force people to eat meat but they try to force me to be a vegan''

Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.
WebleyFosbery38 Likes This 
Old 07-31-2013, 10:47 PM   #16

Liked 1557 Times on 937 Posts
Likes Given: 357

It depends on what you are trying to accomplish, but I can tell you this, if you start a conversation to try to convince a "libratard" of your superior position, you have lost the argument before you started.

Old 08-01-2013, 05:42 AM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 680 Times on 417 Posts
Likes Given: 3935

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
It depends on what you are trying to accomplish, but I can tell you this, if you start a conversation to try to convince a "libratard" of your superior position, you have lost the argument before you started.
Funny, because that what most of the "libtards" do.

Note: I don't think all Liberals are retarded, just those that claim moral superiority by false righteousness. I do the same with Conservatives.

Insert witty comment here......

Veritas Aequitas

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Vincere est Vivere

People Like This 
Old 08-01-2013, 06:54 AM   #18

Liked 1557 Times on 937 Posts
Likes Given: 357

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason609 View Post
Funny, because that what most of the "libtards" do.

Note: I don't think all Liberals are retarded, just those that claim moral superiority by false righteousness. I do the same with Conservatives.
Whatever..... You must be proud. In your post, you manage to dehumanize two groups at the same time; the mentally disabled and those with a view different from your own. It sounds rather self righteous to me. If you could manage to work in work in women, Latinos or Muslims you could make it a trifecta.
Old 08-01-2013, 07:00 AM   #19
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6573 Times on 3638 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Whatever..... You must be proud. In your post, you manage to dehumanize two groups at the same time; the mentally disabled and those with a view different from your own. It sounds rather self righteous to me. If you could manage to work in work in women, Latinos or Muslims you could make it a trifecta.
This from mister righteous himself. Maybe you should practice what you preach, or have you forgotten all those anti conservative posts where you did basically the same thing?

BTW, anyone one who thinks it's ok to ban a inanimate object and refuses to look at actual facts are usually as ignorant as they come.

Last edited by texaswoodworker; 08-01-2013 at 07:07 AM.
People Like This 
Old 08-01-2013, 07:28 AM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 680 Times on 417 Posts
Likes Given: 3935

Quote:

You know, up until this post, I wouldn't have thought of you as a libtard.

First, it's not dehumanizing. If you think so, then you truly have no understanding as to what it means to be treated that way.

Second, most people are aware there is a difference between calling someone a retard, and someone who has a mental disability. I feel I must ask- do you actually know the meaning of the word? Do you know it's not just limited to those that suffer from a disability?

Somehow, I don't think so. Either that, or you are doing the typical liberal spin.

Insert witty comment here......

Veritas Aequitas

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Vincere est Vivere

People Like This