Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > NBC's Attack on Remington

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2012, 01:37 PM   #1
Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1797 Times on 921 Posts
Likes Given: 971

Default NBC's Attack on Remington

Dear Friends,

I know we have been down this path before! But saw this which was forwarded by the National Shooting Sport Foundation via E-mail today.
So wanted to as we know dispel all the bad and fraudulent publicity that NBC produced in a attempt once again to pass more gun legislation. Watch all of the videos and you be the deciding factor. But it makes sense! The anti gun people working hard to effect anything and everything regarding our Second Amendment Rights by coming in the back door. I remember when they tried to sue the manufacturers for anything in an all out attempt to break the weapons industry.
With this said please go to: www.respectremington.tv

Please keep our Nation and our Second Amendment Rights in mind when you go to the Poles in November. And as NBC was attempting to do be with our gun rights through legislation against Remington and others. Please be cautious and do not believe the lies and deception practices presently beimg spread and those soon coming. Like the class issues being brought up by O and the gang in an attempt to manipulate women and minority votes! Thank God for the states that are passing the voter ID Law so maybe it will not be so easy this time to manipulate the election this time. By the way I am a US Patriot First! and always will be no matter what! And a strong Independent! So do not think my comments are to beat the drum for any party. I vote for who ever is best for America! And the one we have now and the congress is certainly not it!

God Bless America and our Second Amendment Rights as well as all other rights as a citizen of the good old USA!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Last edited by Sniper03; 04-19-2012 at 01:40 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-19-2012, 01:46 PM   #2

Liked 47 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Sadly, posting it on here is like trying to get people to drink beer in a bar. We're all gun people here and well aware of the media spin factors. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a Remington.

What part of 'shall not be infringed' confuses people?

Old 04-19-2012, 02:14 PM   #3

Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 159

I think fewer watch NBC now due to the Zimmerman ordeal. I think it's an Obama conspiracy but that's just my opinion.

"THE SIERRA JUST HOTEL TANGO FOXTROT -OVER"

MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

Old 04-19-2012, 02:27 PM   #4

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

The only ones who believe their rhetoric are the uninformed and uneducated. Its up to us to educate people on the truth, Uncle Ted Nugent is sure making a statement and getting the word out right now!

Old 04-19-2012, 02:29 PM   #5

Liked 1664 Times on 914 Posts
Likes Given: 2430

NBC has made a career of airing their Remington 700 myth. Look for them to show that sorry piece several times before election. In all those horror story cases aired by NBC some idiot pointed a loaded gun at someone. NBC never talked about gun safety.

None of my 19 Remignton model 700, 721 or 722 rifles have ever gone gang all by themselves.

This is the same NBC who brought you the GM gas tank blow up myth. They rigged a GM truck gas tank to explode and were caught at it.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/LIE/nbc.html

NBC concocted a lie in the Treyvon Martin shooting when they edited the 911 tape to make Zimmerman and gunowners look bad:

http://www.deadline.com/2012/04/nbc-apologizes-for-editing-george-zimmermans-911-call-about-trayvon-martin/

Quote:
The segment Today broadcast last week ran as “Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.” The full conversation ran as: “Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about. Dispatcher: OK, and this guy – is he black, white or Hispanic? Zimmerman: He looks black.”

Would NBC lie to you to further their anti-gun ultra-liberal agenda? You betcha, they have a history of doing just that.

Old 04-19-2012, 02:43 PM   #6

Liked 326 Times on 208 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr

None of my 19 Remignton model 700, 721 or 722 rifles have ever gone gang all by themselves.

(cut)
I don't completely blame the rifle(s) for doing it. But I have seen and been behind one that went off "by it's self."

I'm not to sure if any of of have seen the video or not, but there's one where someone in uniform (cop) pulls the trigger, has nothing happen and then he just barely touches the bolt causing the gun to discharge. I've had the same thin happen to me once, so has the owner I the rifle.

I also blame this on the fact the rifle is older then the gun registry was/is and that this same guy doesn't take the greatest care of his rifles. By at the same time, he said he's cleaned it and raised the trigger weight. I fired it twice after he claim to of done this and the trigger was a good bit heavier. About a week or so after firing it I got a message from him saying "the 7 is doing it again."
Like I said, it could be the age, but I know Remington did replace triggers in some of their 700s at one point.

Old 04-19-2012, 02:56 PM   #7

Liked 3731 Times on 1821 Posts
Likes Given: 13267

Time after time after time it has been shown that the fault with the trigger has been caused by tampering and or adjusting it beyond safe limits.

The media can suck it, they no longer know how to and have not cared to be responsible in their reporting for quite some time

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

My AR15 Build - Range Report
My AR458SOCOM Build

Old 04-19-2012, 03:07 PM   #8

Liked 1664 Times on 914 Posts
Likes Given: 2430

Quote:
Time after time after time it has been shown that the fault with the trigger has been caused by tampering and or adjusting it beyond safe limits.

The media can suck it, they no longer know how to and have not cared to be responsible in their reporting for quite some time
Bingo!!! The networks are shilling for the scalawag coalition that makes up the Democrat party.