NBC admits to lyin about "assautl rifle" in Sandy Hook shooting!!!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > NBC admits to lyin about "assautl rifle" in Sandy Hook shooting!!!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2013, 04:25 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Default NBC admits to lyin about "assautl rifle" in Sandy Hook shooting!!!

I KNEW IT.
NBC came out and said that it, and all other media agencies, LIED about the "assault rifle" supposedly used in the Sandy Hook massacre. The media has been lyin to push their own agenda, as always. If you look at the facts, there was no AR used in the Sandy Hook massacre. There is even a video of an officer retrievin the supposed rifle from the trunk of lanza's car. And now NBC comes out and ADMITS to lyin, yet our STUPID politicians still push their agenda, using a terrible tragedy to "support" their political agenda. This world gets crazier and crazier each day.

http://beforeitsnews.com/media/2013/01/nbc-admits-no-assault-rifle-used-at-sandy-hook-2451558.html

Last edited by Gizord1; 04-16-2013 at 04:31 AM.
axxe55 Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-16-2013, 04:29 AM   #2
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21983 Times on 12396 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizord1 View Post
I KNEW IT.
NBC came out and said that it, and all other media agencies, LIED about the "assault rifle" supposedly used in the Sandy Hook massacre. The media has been lyin to push their own agenda, as always. If you look at the facts, there was no AR used in the Sandy Hook massacre. There is even a video of an officer retrievin the supposed rifle from the trunk of lanza's car. And now NBC comes out and ADMITS to lyin, yet our STUPID politicians still push their agenda, using a terrible tragedy to "support" their political agenda. This world gets crazier and crazier each day.

http://beforeitsnews.com/media/2013/01/nbc-admits-no-assault-rifle-used-at-sandy-hook-2451558.html
never let a crisis go to waste, if it can further your agenda!

doubtful you will hear any apologies from our current Whitehouse administration in light of this news.

Old 04-16-2013, 04:50 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1726 Times on 897 Posts
Likes Given: 3651

And they are still saying he used an AR15.

Old 04-16-2013, 04:58 AM   #4

Liked 341 Times on 237 Posts
Likes Given: 38

I don't think your link is real news.

Old 04-16-2013, 05:03 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Tire
I don't think your link is real news.
Even if it isn't, googled it. You'll find a ton of articles on it. I just picked one good one and linked in.

Old 04-16-2013, 05:04 AM   #6

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Sweet all we need to do is convice that to all the no gun in my home people and it will be all good

Old 04-16-2013, 05:09 AM   #7

Liked 125 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 130

First reports were that Lanza used two handguns, a Glock G20 and a Sig of some kind then all of a sudden we started hearing about an AR15.
I've seen the vid of LEO's pulling a long gun out of the trunk of the car, can't say if it's a shotgun or the AR but this entire deal smells fishy to me. Too many things just don't add up, too many things have gone unexplained. What happened to the gun in the woods that the Feds caught? What about the 2nd guy they had in custody? What about the Father that was seen laughing and joking around just seconds before he went on camera to talk about his dead daughter? Sounds like something set up by the government to further their agenda on gun control IMHO.

This is the War Room!"
People Like This 
Old 04-16-2013, 05:16 AM   #8

The second guy was Lanza's brother, who was thought to have done it, at first, but he was found to be innocent. I remember the day after it happened, there was a pic goin around of a screenshot of the brother's Facebook sayin "F*** you government, I didn't do it!"

Old 04-16-2013, 05:19 AM   #9

I think that it really did happen and innocent children were killed, but I think, no I KNOW that some of the "facts" and "reports" of it were made up by the sick, corrupt system that we call our government. The took a tragedy and twisted it to their favor.

Old 04-16-2013, 05:21 AM   #10
I want either less corruption or more opportunity to participate in it.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 996 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 708

See: http://www.ct.gov/despp/cwp/view.asp?A=4226&Q=521730

Regardless, keeping guns out the hands of crazies is what's going to reduce this problem - not a worthless ban or limitation.

And none of it does anything to the pistol wielding gangbangers causing more of the firearm deaths.

I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.
- Bill Watterson, "Calvin", It's a Magical World

Closed Thread