Nazi vs Now? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Nazi vs Now?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2011, 10:13 PM   #11
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1864 Times on 1010 Posts
Likes Given: 569

Obama is trying to bypass congress and do it with regulations.
In Germany the Nazi's called in all guns and registered the turn ins. They serviced them, repaired them and gave them back. Then the called them in again with an amnesty for the ones not previously turned in. They got almost all of them guns and kept them. By the way, the 1st country Germany invaded and took over was Austria. They did it by collapsing the banking system and did not have to fire a shot. They did that as a courtesy as they were considered German. Czechoslovakia was next and Poland was not so lucky. Switzerland survived because it would have been too costly to invade.
This current upturn is just a bump. We are in for a much harder collapse. The 3rd collapse will be the end of the United States. The country best situated to survive is China. Russia is in a good position too. Iran will unite the Arab world.
My wife and I are too old to die young so good luck. SHTF time is approaching.
I am wondering if it is too late to buy a silenced barrel for my 10-22 and stock up on standard velocity ammo.
I was considered a radical for comparing Obama to Hitler during the campaign. People are now starting to wake up and ask, How could this happen here?

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of feces by the clean end."

Last edited by JTJ; 01-29-2011 at 10:17 PM. Reason: note

Old 01-30-2011, 06:18 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
It is VERY familiar. But to be sure, it is only in our own best interest! NOTHING like that could EVER happen here! Our government CARES about US!! There are a LOT of bad people out there that our all-knowing government officials MUST protect us from, we shouldn't be able to protect ourselves..... someone might get HURT!!!!

Yeah, know a lot about that, panda. Beware of your Govt thinking that they know best how to run your life for you

In practice it can never work. No matter how the starry-eyed ideologues imagine we could have a world full of sunshine, kittens and rainbows...it aint gonna happen.

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
- Adolf Hitler, 1935

Ahem!

Illigitimi Non Carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yes, at WalMart, you can pick up a gun, ammo, ski mask and your antidepressants all in one trip. Darn convenient if you ask me...:D