Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > National Retailer Endorses Criminal Behavior

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2014, 05:36 PM   #41
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1387 Times on 941 Posts
Likes Given: 486

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoTheCommando View Post
No, you're right, the Hispanics at my work live 15 to a one bedroom apartment, car pool to work in some broken down vans, hoard all their money, have kids with multiple women while not marrying them so they can get state aid and medical because the mother is "single". They refuse to put their kids on medical insurance we offer through our work and get state medical through their "wives". They cheat the system in every way possible and have absolutely NO PROBLEM telling you how they do it. They work here for 20 years at $14/hr, live like ****, send 3/4 of the money to their home country where the exchange is 8/1 on the dollar. They get state health insurance while building 3000sq ft homes in Guatemala. The only Hispanics at my work that are middle class are a couple of Columbian guys that worked their asses to the bone, never collected ANY state assistance, got their citizenships, and raised kids in middle class neighborhoods while working two jobs and actually getting MARRIED to the mother of their children. 99.9% of the Hispanics I've worked with are good people, but they cheat the sh** out of the system to get money and health insurance. Just because they have a state issued ID doesn't mean they are doing anything right. I'm not racist in the least and yes they ARE hard workers, but they do find ways to cheat and get benefits that many of us do not have. You say your cousins could "get anything they wanted"? Maybe that sense of entitlement and coddling (like we do to illegals) led them to think they could get what they want to matter how badly they behaved. My brother is a prime example of that. My parents babied him, but left me to my own devices as soon as I could work. He wound up doing a short prison term by 16, while I worked full time, never got in legal trouble, and had my own apartment by 18. He figured it all out and now has a masters degree and is a social worker in the prison system. Everyone is different, and it's hard to generalize, but I see a lot of kids that were coddled and they wind up turning into a- holes.
There area where I live now is slowly being bought up by a single mexican family. They do a lot of the things you described. I don't know if they get federal assistance. The only contact I have with them is to pay their kids to take pictures of any car coming in and out of my driveway. They are buying lots with trailers on them. They live in the trailer until they can build a house, then sell the trailer. I am not seeing what you described. You can't draw welfare when you have 3 new cars in the driveway. You can not draw welfare in NC if you own a vehicle worth more the $5,400. Only one family lives in each home other than one rental trailer that is not owned by mexicans yet. I have to say the mexicans are better neighbors than the Americans that have lived in this area in the past. They damn sure are better neighbors than the people that live in $300,000 homes in the subdivision behind my place. Those people have messed with me so much that by the time I get done with them they will think my middle name is sue and my last name is warrant.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 05-15-2014, 06:00 PM   #42

Liked 358 Times on 206 Posts

Oh yes you CAN draw welfare with three new cars! Maybe in your areas, but in mine, you're mistaken man. I've worked on HUNDREDS of low income housing projects. They don't leave for work all day, yet they drive Cadillac escalades and such. Maybe the Mexicans are friendly with you BECAUSE they don't speak English. Jk jk, that was a joke lol. I know nothing about your area, but I know mine and the north east pretty well. All over the country the system is being abused over and over again. It's a shame. There are good people everywhere, but from what I've seen, the aid in this country is passed out like candy to those who don't deserve it in many cases.

Old 05-15-2014, 06:25 PM   #43
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6761 Times on 4085 Posts
Likes Given: 8090

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62 View Post
Cracker Barrel Restaurants are not owned by Kraft. The commercial was filmed on a set in a studio with an actor eating the cheese and a voice actor hollering from off-camera. Nobody broke into anybody's house. Yes, it's a stupid commercial.
Back to the commercial, this is exactly it. It was a commercial, not a reality show.

Old 05-15-2014, 06:42 PM   #44
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1777 Times on 1013 Posts
Likes Given: 3558

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62 View Post
Cracker Barrel Restaurants are not owned by Kraft. The commercial was filmed on a set in a studio with an actor eating the cheese and a voice actor hollering from off-camera. Nobody broke into anybody's house. Yes, it's a stupid commercial.
Very true; but, common sense does not go well in some of society.

We need to get back basics!

The days of are parent(s) discussing what is on the squawk box (Commercial, TV Series, Drama, Movie, etc.), was tossed out years or decades ago. Now a days they put the child/kids in front of the computer, TV and/or game system and go about their business. Now, not all parent(s) do this, it is a specific percentage, to what that percentage is - that is the biggest question.

Old 05-15-2014, 07:41 PM   #45
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1387 Times on 941 Posts
Likes Given: 486

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoTheCommando View Post
Oh yes you CAN draw welfare with three new cars! Maybe in your areas, but in mine, you're mistaken man. I've worked on HUNDREDS of low income housing projects. They don't leave for work all day, yet they drive Cadillac escalades and such. Maybe the Mexicans are friendly with you BECAUSE they don't speak English. Jk jk, that was a joke lol. I know nothing about your area, but I know mine and the north east pretty well. All over the country the system is being abused over and over again. It's a shame. There are good people everywhere, but from what I've seen, the aid in this country is passed out like candy to those who don't deserve it in many cases.
You partially correct in NC you can own one car of any value per person to draw medicaid. However, to draw food stamps/snap the family can own one car worth less than $4,500.

http://info.dhhs.state.nc.us/olm/manuals/dma/abd/chg/MA_CN15-06.htm

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Last edited by John_Deer; 05-15-2014 at 07:46 PM.

Old 05-15-2014, 07:46 PM   #46

Liked 358 Times on 206 Posts

Oh I believe you. Maybe the people I saw were dealing drugs and not collecting aid....who knows. Funny how we get so off topic sometimes.