Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   National Association for Gun Rights (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/national-association-gun-rights-23714/)

Rodmaker 02-22-2010 03:56 PM

National Association for Gun Rights

Watch the vidieo and let them know how you feel.:mad:

National Association for Gun Rights

CA357 02-22-2010 05:09 PM

This part really bothers me:

"And after you've completed the survey, please make an emergency contribution of $50 or more to the National Association for Gun Rights."

It sounds like a hustle to pry fifty bucks out of the gun owning community.

We have GOA, NRA, JPFO and other organizations as well as our own vigilance. Those guys won't see a dime of my money.

bkt 02-22-2010 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CA357 (Post 234568)
"And after you've completed the survey, please make an emergency contribution of $50 or more to the National Association for Gun Rights."

+1.

This pissed me off big-time. Before you ask for my money, how 'bout you tell me what, exactly, specifically, you need it for?

Rodmaker 02-23-2010 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CA357 (Post 234568)
This part really bothers me:

We have GOA, NRA, JPFO and other organizations as well as our own vigilance. Those guys won't see a dime of my money.

Here is a link that will give you a little more info about Dudley Brown.
About Rocky Mountain Gun Owners

Bigcountry02 02-23-2010 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkt (Post 234731)
+1.

This pissed me off big-time. Before you ask for my money, how 'bout you tell me what, exactly, specifically, you need it for?

I did not fill in the survey, listened to the video, knew what H.R. 45 is about.

You are correct, scam to take away money from our hard earned pockets for political gain!

alsaqr 02-23-2010 11:47 AM

Someone saw a chance to make some pocket change. It's all a scam by a wannabe organization. Pi$$ on Dudley Brown, congressman Broun and the NAGR. :mad:

AcidFlashGordon 02-23-2010 01:59 PM

I had never heard of NAGR until a few weeks ago when I started receiving weekly emails from them. Although I agree with some of their tenets, I can't get behind some of the "strong-arm" tactics that seem to be their wont. In fact, a couple of emails were almost what I consider radical in terms of their content and that's not what gun owners need. What we need is calm, intelligent responses to the gun grabbers. Radical, in-your-face attitudes only end up in giving the gun grabbers more examples of "those crazy gun owners'" and that's not something I wish to support.

PoofNoEyebrows 02-23-2010 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AcidFlashGordon (Post 235066)
I had never heard of NAGR until a few weeks ago when I started receiving weekly emails from them. Although I agree with some of their tenets, I can't get behind some of the "strong-arm" tactics that seem to be their wont. In fact, a couple of emails were almost what I consider radical in terms of their content and that's not what gun owners need. What we need is calm, intelligent responses to the gun grabbers. Radical, in-your-face attitudes only end up in giving the gun grabbers more examples of "those crazy gun owners'" and that's not something I wish to support.

+1
I think you hit the round right on the primer with that.

AcidFlashGordon 02-27-2010 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoofNoEyebrows (Post 235140)
+1
I think you hit the round right on the primer with that.

Shhhhh! Don't tell anyone. They may think that I think and then they'll want to make me a lead tech http://www.nevadashooters.com/images/smilies/ack2.gif uprange. :D

Oh, what the hell. With all the guns I've bought in the last year, I'm on someone's list anyway......

Sabre219 07-09-2010 07:21 PM

NAGR is the real deal

NAGR is not a "wannabe" gun rights organization. They are the real deal. I'm a proud member of NAGR. Unlike the NRA, NAGR does not compromise in the fight against gun control. NAGR tells it like it is so that they can raise the necessary resources to fight gun control.

@alsaqr: You really should provide us with proof when making such a serious allegation.

Sabre219