The Myth of Total Disarmament vs. The American Spirit - Page 11
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

The Myth of Total Disarmament vs. The American Spirit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2012, 01:41 AM   #101
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3487 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I haven't read the quoted thread because quite frankly I have yet to read a thread started by that OP that wasn't too long, too self indulgent, and too much a waste of my precious time left here.

I like that OP in this case. He is a very educated, a smart, intelligent poster, but he is on my ignore list because if I read his stuff, the tinfoil begins to look comforting.

3% fought the British, 20% fought with the Empire, but we won?

I have SO MUCH information I am going to post, it deserves its own thread, so I am just going to say that while I respect you, sir, I completely disagree with you and I have a plethora of reasons why.

JD
TDS92A Likes This 
Old 09-06-2012, 02:30 AM   #102
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1176 Times on 511 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system and too soon to shoot the bastards." ...Claire Wolfe
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 09-06-2012, 02:50 AM   #103

Liked 134 Times on 109 Posts
Likes Given: 43

@Dillinger There are rumors of soldiers and police officers that plan to uphold the constitution as it was written. The rumor is their group is called three percenters because that is the percentage of Americans that fought against the British. This is nothing more than a rumor. It's a crime to alter your active duty uniform with self created patches. All I have seen is photoshopped uniforms with a 3% patch on it.
Dillinger Likes This 
Old 09-06-2012, 02:56 AM   #104

Liked 62 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 71

There is nothing in the constitution or bor that prevents the government from coming up with a way of banning ammo. Without ammunition we are disarmed. That is the only way i see them disarming the people.

Old 09-06-2012, 02:59 AM   #105

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3487 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Yes, I have heard of the "3%"ers. Have met a couple through the shop that I spend time as a shop rat in, so I feel I get the full story, unedited.

My problem is with the myth that all modern weapons disappear with the wave of a wand, that "WE" are now disarmed and helpless.

I have STRONG feelings on this aspect of "Total Disarmament" and it has much less to do with you challenging me (which I respect so I tip my hat to you good sir) and more with people I have personally met and interacted with.

Tomorrow will lead to a new thread and I hope you comment because I respect your well thought posts.

D

Old 09-07-2012, 08:18 PM   #106

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
I haven't read the quoted thread because quite frankly I have yet to read a thread started by that OP that wasn't too long, too self indulgent, and too much a waste of my precious time left here.

I like that OP in this case. He is a very educated, a smart, intelligent poster, but he is on my ignore list because if I read his stuff, the tinfoil begins to look comforting.

3% fought the British, 20% fought with the Empire, but we won?

I have SO MUCH information I am going to post, it deserves its own thread, so I am just going to say that while I respect you, sir, I completely disagree with you and I have a plethora of reasons why.

JD
IF I am the "OP" being alluded to here:

I could be insulted,but I'm not.

If threads are too long then attention spans are too short,and if standing up for liberty is "self indulgent" then so be it.I,and my opinions, have been called worse by better.

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!"
-Barry Goldwater,acceptance Speech as the 1964 Republican Presidential candidate.

However,I would like to challenge you to debate your points with me on a level that supports your insinuation of tin foil hattery and showcases these reasons of yours in a fashion that does not simply attack my persona and character,but rather debates my arguments.

A common ploy of those who seek to demean or undermine other posters in an internet forum setting is to make such accusations and insults,without actually backing them up with factual argument to support a legitimate position of opposite opinion.

You can do that,or,you can continue to ignore what I have to say and randomly toss out barbs whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Either way,we'll let the reader decide who has more merit to their posts.

As to the actual history of the three percent.

Mike Vanderbough of the Sipsey Street Irregulars talks about the 3pers.

Go to his blog and read down the right side of the page.

BTW- Mike V. is the sole reason why the Gunwalker Scandal got the attention it deserved.

You think MSM Pravda would go this far in the media to expose what is blatantly a false flag op on our rights?

Uh-uh.

Nope.
"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%

Last edited by KalashnikovJosh; 09-08-2012 at 12:55 AM.

Old 09-08-2012, 03:02 AM   #107

Liked 134 Times on 109 Posts
Likes Given: 43

at this point the III% are just a rumor and it's important that they remain a rumor. I have no intimate knowledge of anything one way or another. I would assume both friend and foe read our words with great interest. once again my knowledge is limited and I have no desire to be enlightened.
KalashnikovJosh Likes This