Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > My Right

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2012, 02:31 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 46 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 240

I love it when I hear that women are arming themselves.

Woe to those who make unjust laws and to those who issue oppressive decrees. -Isaiah 10:1

Blaming guns for death is like blaming forks for obesity

Old 08-30-2012, 03:42 AM   #12

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Taught my daughter early that in the end she will be the one responsible for her safety when she's grown and carving out her place in the world. She's an excellent shot. Got her a 226 Sig for her 21st.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 08-30-2012, 09:22 AM   #13
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5687 Times on 2816 Posts
Likes Given: 6046

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911love View Post
Nicely said Webley! And you're right, I see a lot of wimpy guys nowadays. I was raised to be able to protect my family, that means knowing the operation and use of firearms.
Yes indeed 1911, rights of passage once included the requirement to learn to use and master weapons for both defense and sustenance. Today on the other hand, were likely to learn how to edit a video, play complex video games and heat up a frozen dinner before were 8 but firearms training is only for criminals and LEO's!

Newest Threads