My mini-14 is no longer compliant... - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > My mini-14 is no longer compliant...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 02:15 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2140 Times on 1174 Posts
Likes Given: 1387

You've got to be kidding? They require a permit for pepper spray? Who is the idiot that came up with that? I think every teenage girl in Colorado has a pepper spray. It is time for someone to lose an election. The NRA has to be doing something about this.

Talk about not being able to defend yourself. I hope the guy that was complaining about not being able to get his hands on a full auto weapon reads this tread. Maybe he will realize how lucky he is.
Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Old 04-18-2010, 03:06 PM   #12

The Ole Ball & Chain does not like and is frightened of guns and license or not I MAKE her keep a pepper spray in her car and her purse and that's the only thing I MAKE her do EVER.... My 16.5 yo daughter who is just getting her driving license even takes one to school in her purse. She knows to show NO one and I believe she won't. She could get thrown out of HS if they found out.
It's a really painful judgement call to make to not only break the law but to involve your cute sweet little baby as well but it's a tough world out there. I've never broken a fish or game law in my life and generally consider myself a good law abiding citizen but I'm still searching for the guy who has never broken ANY laws.

Old 04-18-2010, 11:45 PM   #13

Liked 2140 Times on 1174 Posts
Likes Given: 1387

When my daughter turned 16 we bought her a car. On old one by the way. When I gave her the keys there was mace attached to them. I wouldn't have given her a gun at 16. But lets face it...if someone tried to rape her and she maced them, who would blame her or me for that matter?
Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.