My Encounter with one of the Pinhead Idiot Cowards !!!! - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > My Encounter with one of the Pinhead Idiot Cowards !!!!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 12:40 PM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

skullcrusher
DAMN! son .. ya beat me with your post .. i wasn't going to post anymore on this tread .. but his last post about his reason's for wearing the Sgt. stripes really hit me ..
let me have some coffee and get my thoughts together and i will post my observations and opinion .. ya don't mess with vets!! .. you are right on the money!
back later ..

Old 11-13-2010, 02:13 PM   #62
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2333 Times on 1255 Posts
Likes Given: 842

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomFighter69 View Post
I also know a lot of folks wish they could have joined the service, but for some reason couldn't.
So they go buy surplus clothes, put stripes, bars, eagles and stars on them and dream.
I see them as admiring the military not mocking it. I know someone who couldn't go because he had to take care of his sick mother, he wears a Drab jacket with Staff Sgt. Stripes E-6, it was his dream and I don't knock him for it ! If there were more Americans like him, there wouldn't be no military protests ! No he's not in full uniform, just a set of stripes on the sleeves. No pins or nothing else.
I am not a veteran, but the son of a veteran. When I was a kid, I used to wear my father's old jacket with his rank and unit patches on it. That was until I was old enough to understand why it was inappropriate.

Your admiration for the military is commendable, but rank is only to be worn by those who have earned it. To do otherwise shows immaturity, irresponsibility, disrespect, and invites the suspicion and ridicule of your neighbors.

Now grow up and stop living out your fantasies in public.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Old 11-13-2010, 02:26 PM   #63

Somethings don't mesh in his post's ..

Then 7-9 other cars pulled up with guns drawn on my friend and me being put against the wall, cuffed, and frisked. After the bevy of questions and a run of our ID's it was over and I was uncuffed. I did have a 12 inch night stick on me which was given back to me in the end.”

a call for “man with a gun” I can see 1 or 2 units dispatched .. had to be more than what was related .. 12 inch night stick huh? ..

“The first thing he saw when he looked in my wallet was my Medicare Card, im on disability. Then my inhaler for my asthma and COPD. Between that and me being part of neighborhood watch”

let's look in our wallets .. drivers license, Conceal Carry Permit, VA card, auto insurance etc. .. BTW – asthma is a form of COPD and my inhaler doesn't fit in my wallet ..
am I being too critical here? .. oh well, he asked for it .. of course these are just my opinions ..

These people have seen me in my camoflage for a few days now and now they decide that im the enemy because of them.” .. “I wasn't even showing off my nightstick which was in my pocket ! “ .. “I was here first, I lived in this city for 40 years and in this neighborhood for 11. These people aren't here even 5 years.” and this struck my as very odd “ I don't usually wear camos when I patrol, I just like camos, I even have Gunnery Sergant Rank stripes on my jacket Im a fan of our military” ..

sounds like he just started wearing them (a wanna be?) .. I mean he is a FAN OF OUR MILITARY!! .. that just doesn't sit right with me .. does that sound like any Vet you know? ..

My quest, to buy more firearms of course ! So Im gonna read magazines, buy ammo,
and accessories and enjoy my toys. My CCW Permit will be arriving anyday and I'll have to go get my picture taken on the card. Finally, I will be able to carry again and not have to worry. Not having my gun and holster made me feel naked for the past few months. So I guess in the longrun it's getting shoved up their oughts anyway. They thought I had a gun, didn't, and now when my permit comes I will have one and in regular clothes at that, peachy. Now thwy won't bother me and will think that I don't carry a gun. Good, what they don't know, won't hurt me ! Now im in the drivers seat so to speak. Not that I have retalitory intentions, just knowing in my mind that they got screwed in actuality will make me feel all pink and fuzzy inside.”

O boy, he starting to sound scary to me .. I wonder why he didn't have his gun & holster for the past few months? .. if he is this angry in just writing post's, what is he like in person? .. I guess I could go on and on, but why? .. just read his post's on this thread and the other one which started all this Episode that Happened to Me on Tuesday.... .. make you own conclusions .. I probably would have called the LEO's myself .. it's no wonder his neighbor's are afraid .. of course this is just an opinion from an old disabled Vet ..

Old 11-13-2010, 02:28 PM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
FreedomFighter69,

You have made some strong statements about the members here while telling more than you know about yourself.

First, you said you have the Gunnery Sgt Stripes on one of your jackets because it looks better and you equated your wearing the stripes to John Lennon doing the same. I don't belive you earned them otherwise that would have been your first and only reason for wearing them.

Second, please point out the hyprocritical member and some proof of the hypocracy.

All the rest who question you are obnoxious or knuckleheads. It is easy to see why you don't get along with your neighbors. I doubt you have ever gotten along with any coworkers or classmates either. Just another person who has thin skin and thinks the world is out to get you. Just my opinion by reading your posts that make you sound like you are a 41 year old virgin who lives in his parent's basement playing Dungeons and Dragons with your fellow dweebs. You probably tried to join the military but you were not accepted because of a psyche eval. Again my opion based on your posts. I picture long hair with a bald spot in the back as well. Again, just how you are presenting yourself. Wait, I am wrong...11 years in the same neighborhood means that you took over your Grandmother's house 11 years ago so your parents could get you out of the basement which was fumigated within 24 hours of you moving out. Am I close?
You think what you want to, I know the truth !
None of what you posted is true anyway. The two people I was referring to dissapeared from the forum for some reason. Alter ego maybe ? I don't know ?
All I know is what I seen and I spoke my mind, mainly about the person who told me to but fashion magazines and how to dress. If you were offended, I apologize. I should of just spoke to the one whom it was.

No Son of a Bitch ever won a War by Dying for His Country ! It's the Son of a Bitch who makes the Other Poor Bastard Die for His Country who Wins the War !

George S. Patton, General 3rd Army United States .

Old 11-13-2010, 02:35 PM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh00tnButt View Post
Somethings don't mesh in his post's ..

Then 7-9 other cars pulled up with guns drawn on my friend and me being put against the wall, cuffed, and frisked. After the bevy of questions and a run of our ID's it was over and I was uncuffed. I did have a 12 inch night stick on me which was given back to me in the end.”

a call for “man with a gun” I can see 1 or 2 units dispatched .. had to be more than what was related .. 12 inch night stick huh? ..

“The first thing he saw when he looked in my wallet was my Medicare Card, im on disability. Then my inhaler for my asthma and COPD. Between that and me being part of neighborhood watch”

let's look in our wallets .. drivers license, Conceal Carry Permit, VA card, auto insurance etc. .. BTW – asthma is a form of COPD and my inhaler doesn't fit in my wallet ..
am I being too critical here? .. oh well, he asked for it .. of course these are just my opinions ..

These people have seen me in my camoflage for a few days now and now they decide that im the enemy because of them.” .. “I wasn't even showing off my nightstick which was in my pocket ! “ .. “I was here first, I lived in this city for 40 years and in this neighborhood for 11. These people aren't here even 5 years.” and this struck my as very odd “ I don't usually wear camos when I patrol, I just like camos, I even have Gunnery Sergant Rank stripes on my jacket Im a fan of our military” ..

sounds like he just started wearing them (a wanna be?) .. I mean he is a FAN OF OUR MILITARY!! .. that just doesn't sit right with me .. does that sound like any Vet you know? ..

My quest, to buy more firearms of course ! So Im gonna read magazines, buy ammo,
and accessories and enjoy my toys. My CCW Permit will be arriving anyday and I'll have to go get my picture taken on the card. Finally, I will be able to carry again and not have to worry. Not having my gun and holster made me feel naked for the past few months. So I guess in the longrun it's getting shoved up their oughts anyway. They thought I had a gun, didn't, and now when my permit comes I will have one and in regular clothes at that, peachy. Now thwy won't bother me and will think that I don't carry a gun. Good, what they don't know, won't hurt me ! Now im in the drivers seat so to speak. Not that I have retalitory intentions, just knowing in my mind that they got screwed in actuality will make me feel all pink and fuzzy inside.”

O boy, he starting to sound scary to me .. I wonder why he didn't have his gun & holster for the past few months? .. if he is this angry in just writing post's, what is he like in person? .. I guess I could go on and on, but why? .. just read his post's on this thread and the other one which started all this Episode that Happened to Me on Tuesday.... .. make you own conclusions .. I probably would have called the LEO's myself .. it's no wonder his neighbor's are afraid .. of course this is just an opinion from an old disabled Vet ..
You say im being immature, you just did the same thing you accused me of ,
not only that, because you have a personal gripe with me now your automatically against me as if I was in the wrong from the get go.
I feel i've given enough reason for all my actions and im not going to go on explaining everything ! Think What you want, I don't care anymore !

No Son of a Bitch ever won a War by Dying for His Country ! It's the Son of a Bitch who makes the Other Poor Bastard Die for His Country who Wins the War !

George S. Patton, General 3rd Army United States .

Old 11-13-2010, 03:22 PM   #66

Liked 57 Times on 42 Posts
Likes Given: 22

I feel like there is a lot of Freudian Psychology stuff that could be applied here. Perhaps the "69" on the end of his name just makes me think that....

Animo non Astutia

Vae Victis

Old 11-13-2010, 03:33 PM   #67

Liked 134 Times on 78 Posts
Likes Given: 245

so this isnt a benny boy alter ego or alias...?

hard for me to believe this isnt someone else on the forum waiting for someone to call bul**** on these posts( freedomfighter69's)....that have been vague, whiny and directionless really.

just an observation.

Old 11-13-2010, 04:06 PM   #68

Liked 32 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I don't understand the resistance to coming out that you served in XX Division, in XX Regiment, XX Battalion, during XX Conflict, resigned, discharged, retired, etc?

I have never met anyone who had any problems with that, and most are proud of their service. My son will at least give me that, although he seldom talks about what went down while he was in Iraq, or what he did.

People get the government they deserve.

Old 11-13-2010, 05:01 PM   #69
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

To prevent the killing of yet another horse, this thread is being closed at the request of the op.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Closed Thread