My Encounter with one of the Pinhead Idiot Cowards !!!! - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > My Encounter with one of the Pinhead Idiot Cowards !!!!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2010, 05:23 PM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomFighter69 View Post
Yes I have Gunnery Sergeant rank stripes on my right sleeve it makes the jacket look nicer. Hey wait, John Lennon wore an olive drab jacket with uhh, let me see, Sergeant stripes on his sleeve ! The man preached peace more that anyone.
...and so did Michael Jackson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
I don't care about John Lennon, he was a moderately talented nut job. I don't care if you want to wear panties on your head. But , unless you earned those stripes, you should not wear them. Wearing surplus clothing is one thing, wearing rank is another.
Indeed, 'Nuff said.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 11-12-2010, 05:28 PM   #52

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
I don't care about John Lennon, he was a moderately talented nut job. I don't care if you want to wear panties on your head. But , unless you earned those stripes, you should not wear them. Wearing surplus clothing is one thing, wearing rank is another.
No One ever asked if I served either ! OOHRAH !
Somethings people just don't wish to talk about. Why should I give my full life history to a bunch of people I don't even know ? You just don't do that, especially with all the identity theft going on everywhere !

No Son of a Bitch ever won a War by Dying for His Country ! It's the Son of a Bitch who makes the Other Poor Bastard Die for His Country who Wins the War !

George S. Patton, General 3rd Army United States .

Last edited by FreedomFighter69; 11-12-2010 at 05:33 PM.

Old 11-12-2010, 05:35 PM   #53

Liked 32 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I would think that given the atmosphere on this forum, you would have volunteered that type of information.

So, Ill ask!

Is that your uniform? Did you earn the rank GySgt, E-7?

People get the government they deserve.

Old 11-12-2010, 05:42 PM   #54

You know something, little by little, all the Knuckleheads are starting to surface .
Now I see your true colors, a bunch of hippocrites ! You swear by one thing but preach another ! What gives with you people, you know who you are ! You change opinions and beliefs like you change your underwear. I have not been derrogatory towrds anyone but Im getting attacked left and right ! One person I told off because he had so many double standards he should be a U.N.member ! What's up what you folks, get off my back already !
I was right, and my pinhead, Idiot neighbors were wrong and most of you agree with them. Some brothers in arms you all turned out to be ! All talk, no action !

No Son of a Bitch ever won a War by Dying for His Country ! It's the Son of a Bitch who makes the Other Poor Bastard Die for His Country who Wins the War !

Old 11-12-2010, 05:44 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerunner View Post
I would think that given the atmosphere on this forum, you would have volunteered that type of information.

So, Ill ask!

Is that your uniform? Did you earn the rank GySgt, E-7?
Yes it was, through bravery, saving lives and time put in. A test or two helped also !

Old 11-12-2010, 05:50 PM   #56

Liked 32 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Congrats! *Respect*

My son served in the 3rd Marine Air Wing as a radio operator, spent sime in the sandbox 2000 - 2005. He has always spoken highly of the GySgt's he served with.

People get the government they deserve.

Last edited by dunerunner; 11-12-2010 at 05:54 PM.

Old 11-12-2010, 05:54 PM   #57

Things happened, and my eyes seen things that stay with me forever. They weren't pleasant.
A lot of folks think Desert Storm was a joke, but it wasn't. A lot of F-ed Up $hit went on there/then.

I also know a lot of folks wish they could have joined the service, but for some reason couldn't.
So they go buy surplus clothes, put stripes, bars, eagles and stars on them and dream.
I see them as admiring the military not mocking it. I know someone who couldn't go because he had to take care of his sick mother, he wears a Drab jacket with Staff Sgt. Stripes E-6, it was his dream and I don't knock him for it ! If there were more Americans like him, there wouldn't be no military protests ! No he's not in full uniform, just a set of stripes on the sleeves. No pins or nothing else.

Last edited by FreedomFighter69; 11-12-2010 at 06:06 PM.

Old 11-12-2010, 10:49 PM   #58
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

If you have a problem with some of us wanting to know if you earned those stripes, you're in the wrong place.

Many of us here are veterans and there are some here who are still serving. If you really are a veteran, you should understand.

So far, the only contribution to the forum that I'm seeing from you is two threads pissing and moaning about the unfairness of life.

No one called you any names here, but you call some of the members here hypocrites. How about getting off the dead horse? Beating it won't make it move.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 11-13-2010, 04:27 AM   #59

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

FreedomFighter69,

You have made some strong statements about the members here while telling more than you know about yourself.

First, you said you have the Gunnery Sgt Stripes on one of your jackets because it looks better and you equated your wearing the stripes to John Lennon doing the same. I don't belive you earned them otherwise that would have been your first and only reason for wearing them.

Second, please point out the hyprocritical member and some proof of the hypocracy.

All the rest who question you are obnoxious or knuckleheads. It is easy to see why you don't get along with your neighbors. I doubt you have ever gotten along with any coworkers or classmates either. Just another person who has thin skin and thinks the world is out to get you. Just my opinion by reading your posts that make you sound like you are a 41 year old virgin who lives in his parent's basement playing Dungeons and Dragons with your fellow dweebs. You probably tried to join the military but you were not accepted because of a psyche eval. Again my opion based on your posts. I picture long hair with a bald spot in the back as well. Again, just how you are presenting yourself. Wait, I am wrong...11 years in the same neighborhood means that you took over your Grandmother's house 11 years ago so your parents could get you out of the basement which was fumigated within 24 hours of you moving out. Am I close?

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 11-13-2010, 11:06 AM   #60
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7969 Times on 4783 Posts
Likes Given: 10231

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
FreedomFighter69,

You have made some strong statements about the members here while telling more than you know about yourself.

First, you said you have the Gunnery Sgt Stripes on one of your jackets because it looks better and you equated your wearing the stripes to John Lennon doing the same. I don't belive you earned them otherwise that would have been your first and only reason for wearing them.

Second, please point out the hyprocritical member and some proof of the hypocracy.

All the rest who question you are obnoxious or knuckleheads. It is easy to see why you don't get along with your neighbors. I doubt you have ever gotten along with any coworkers or classmates either. Just another person who has thin skin and thinks the world is out to get you. Just my opinion by reading your posts that make you sound like you are a 41 year old virgin who lives in his parent's basement playing Dungeons and Dragons with your fellow dweebs. You probably tried to join the military but you were not accepted because of a psyche eval. Again my opion based on your posts. I picture long hair with a bald spot in the back as well. Again, just how you are presenting yourself. Wait, I am wrong...11 years in the same neighborhood means that you took over your Grandmother's house 11 years ago so your parents could get you out of the basement which was fumigated within 24 hours of you moving out. Am I close?

Closed Thread