My Encounter with one of the Pinhead Idiot Cowards !!!! - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > My Encounter with one of the Pinhead Idiot Cowards !!!!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2010, 04:50 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Book cover judgements

Its funny how fast here in America people will completely judge you by your looks. I have been hit on by cops, well dressed business men, and even a court judge. All of them were wearing wedding rings. Was it just because I dressed nice, not sexy, just nice or are they all adulterous perverts? It was always the "redneck" cammo dressed guys that treated me with any respect and still do. I could get the attitude that well dressed guys with "position" and cops are all perverts.

Because I have the equipment to be a whore does it mean I am one just because I do dress sexy sometimes? Wearing cammies does not mean you are a home grown gun waving terrorist. The people who involved the cops just because you were wearing cammies are just plain stupid ignorant and wrong and the those who thought you were are just morons who are studying hard to be idiots and they will never benefit society no matter what hell they preach.

Now I am all mad at stupid people ...... again

Love between a man and a woman is not an emotion. It is a commitment.

Old 11-07-2010, 06:04 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbie View Post
Its funny how fast here in America people will completely judge you by your looks. I have been hit on by cops, well dressed business men, and even a court judge. All of them were wearing wedding rings. Was it just because I dressed nice, not sexy, just nice or are they all adulterous perverts? It was always the "redneck" cammo dressed guys that treated me with any respect and still do. I could get the attitude that well dressed guys with "position" and cops are all perverts.

Because I have the equipment to be a whore does it mean I am one just because I do dress sexy sometimes? Wearing cammies does not mean you are a home grown gun waving terrorist. The people who involved the cops just because you were wearing cammies are just plain stupid ignorant and wrong and the those who thought you were are just morons who are studying hard to be idiots and they will never benefit society no matter what hell they preach.

Get acquainted with the culture, it helps, know what to expect. This is a " firearms talk forum" , that is the point, this is not a fashion show. The point being, this young man had some trouble not only because the way he dressed, there is the fact his friend was carrying a gun. Whether he wants to admit it or not, someone saw that gun, that is the turning point in the story. I could dress like Ronald Mc Donald all day, but if someone sees the barrel of my gun under my yellow shirt, that is another story.

There is a reason why it is called conceal carry. If this young man had been in a open carry area we wouldn't be talking about it, would we?

The former being said, if you dress like a turkey, well, get ready for an unpleasant surprise.

And no, it's not funny, it is what it is. It's that simple There are plenty magazines that explain clearly how to dress for every occasion, get some subscriptions, some people like to live dangerously, that's all.

By the way this is a real hot thread. Meow!

Visit our website
FOLLOW US ON YOUTUBE

It works, only if you use it!
Look for me in the vendor display

Last edited by gatopardo; 11-07-2010 at 06:15 AM.

Old 11-07-2010, 08:41 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbie View Post

Thank you for getting the picture. My friend who was in front of his house no less was indeed carrying, concealed, did not flash or show, and with permit, legal ! As for me, I was unarmed, and it was I who was accused of waving a gun not my friend ! It is ridiculous that there is a certain "code" for casual wear ? What is this Paris ? Come on folks, some of you are missing the whole point of this incident. It wasn't about the camos, it was about a disagreement about an alley fence and the priorities of the neighborhood watch in general. There's four other guys around here in my hood that wear camos. None of them went through what I had to go through!
I talked to the same girl as I did the first time yesterday. She said one thing to me that caught my attention. You could either be right, or you could be a part of the community. Now was this a hidden threat ? In other words, I am right about me having the right to wear what I want, but if I do im gonna pay the consequences of being "Banished" from the community ? Are they now bent on making my existence here hard If I don't cooperate ? It's much more serious than many think ! I only replied that the clothes are minute and I really don't care about them, to wear them or not. I only wanted to know who my accuser was so I could stay away from this person for good !
I have more neighbors on my side than they do. Most everyone knows me very well, and I have dine much for this community in the past. This is one small faction we are talking about here, 1/4 of a street full. I don't need them if that's what their attitude is and im sure they don't need me. Im not looking for more trouble and neither is the girl who talked to me. She was just relaying a message from the accuser I guess, she does know that person. What's going to happen now is that this neighborhood watch will be canceled by the creators and everything will go back to the way it was before.
All because of one bad apple and that certainly wasn't me. I have never harmed no one, threatened no one, cussed anyone out, started trouble or put my hands on anyone. I am the victim here, not them !

No Son of a Bitch ever won a War by Dying for His Country ! It's the Son of a Bitch who makes the Other Poor Bastard Die for His Country who Wins the War !

George S. Patton, General 3rd Army United States .

Last edited by FreedomFighter69; 11-07-2010 at 11:41 AM.

Old 11-07-2010, 08:45 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGETEVEN View Post
If you were dressed in camos properly, how the hell did anyone see you?
They were the white, black, and gray ones.

No Son of a Bitch ever won a War by Dying for His Country ! It's the Son of a Bitch who makes the Other Poor Bastard Die for His Country who Wins the War !

Old 11-07-2010, 09:28 AM   #25

And no, it's not funny, it is what it is. It's that simple There are plenty magazines that explain clearly how to dress for every occasion, get some subscriptions, some people like to live dangerously, that's all.

So we should all go out and buy some issues of Cosmopolitan and GQ magazine according to what your saying ?
Im a Levis and sneakers kind of guy ! That's what I wear. Sometimes, in the cooler weather I like camoflage . So What ! I could see that you agree more with the numskulls that tryed to railroad me ! Fine, you have your right to an opinion but don't go telling people what they should wear clothes wise. You said it this isn't a fashion show, nor is it a glee club. How about if I wore denim jeans, shirt, Dingo boots and a Stetson hat ? Would that be appropriate here ? According to you no, but I happen to like it ! Do I own those things no, that's not the point. If I chose to wear them I could. I don't go around telling folks what they can and cannot wear ! That's assinine
and communist like ! You had no reason to say what you said to that girl, none !
She was trying to make a point, that's all. If you see a muslim in full Islamic garb do you call the cops ? I don't unless he's got a bomb strapped to him/her ! Who in the world gave you the authority to pre-judge and tell folks what clothes to wear ? LaCoste doesn't even do such things ! Im starting to wonder if you even really like guns for the sport of them ? Or do you carry one because you have a lot of enemies ?
Do me and others a favor and don't tell me or anyone else how we should dress. You say that you are Liberal but not like the nut jobs but according to that last post and statement I gotta call a spade a spade ! Your trying to run people's lives and have a set standard of rules on how to make it in the world and community. Can anyone here say "NWO" ? You believe things must be done a very certain way and those who don't are outcasts or troublemakers. Not everyone want's to be with the "In' Crowd or cares to be quaint. Being different is what makes everyone unique, that's what makes the world go around. If everyone did what you say we would all look like robots, like the MIB !
The only troublemaker here is you Pal !

Last edited by FreedomFighter69; 11-07-2010 at 09:39 AM.

Old 11-07-2010, 10:43 AM   #26

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomFighter69 View Post
No you guy's got it wrong ! See it is difficult to try and get your point across on a screen with typed words. At no time did I yell or scream in her face or anything like that.
I calmly told her what I felt and what I went through. You are forgetting also that these same people were part of the same neighborhood watch as I was, and they all knew me.
This was simply a retaliation over my opinion about an alley gate, simple as that. I was for a gate with barbed wire on top, they were for no gate and the continueation of hookers, used condoms, junkies, and used needles in this alley right next door to a house of one of the members who actually wants this gate erected. It all really had nothing to do with camos. I wore them before, a hundered times before without a funny look. There's four other dudes that wear camos of some sort around here. This was just a dirty, low down, little prank to try and spite me and scare me away. I have 3/4 of the neighborhood on my side including other folks up that same street. The people in charge of the neighborhood watch who have political pull are going to get to the bottom of it also, and they're democrat {but not liberal}. What's going to take place is that the whole thing will be disbanded and it will all go back to every neighbor doing for themself like it used to be. That's perfectly fine with me because we had no trouble when it was like that. Remember also, I was helping these folks as well. I was in charge of patrol {no I didn't always patrol in camos} and patroled their streets the most because they had the most crime. I pretty much got stabbed in the back by the very ones I was helping and protecting. Well im not gonna be their night watchman no more, let them do it themselves ! I'll stay right where I am, on my own street, watching my own house.
I am the fist to agree that in venues like this without the benefit of voice inflection many times the meaning gets lost easily. Some of us (meto a great deal) are not the best at getting our points across in a text only fashion. I am not a good paragraph writer and many times catch myself explaining and re-explaining things because I'm afraid someone will not take it as I write it.

You're problem seems to lie in the facts that you are surrounded people that gravitate into more populated areas. EG: the liberal in their natural habitat. Just treat them like a soon to be X wife and just non your head and smile. Let them know they have nothing to fear from you weather you are wearing some camo or one of those way overpriced Holister shirts that I guess are non threatening because they are really expensive compared to a "normal" T shirt (insert LOL here).

Pin head libs will do what they do. They know better than you and you just have to learn that is the truth as they see it. You can not educate them because you can not teach anyone anything that already knows it all. They would allow our government lead them by the nose because they understand everyone but them has no idea how to take care of themselves. But at least until you decide to move you are stuck wit them. If they keep calling the cops then make sure that you are not in a situation to grab the stinky part of the stuck and all is great.

As long as you are loud or combative you are only reinforcing the opinion that you are part of the unwashed masses and you need to be ...Taught. Kill them with kindness and you will not only piss them off the cops will start harassing them for unfounded complaints...Check and mate.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 11-07-2010, 11:39 AM   #27

Thank You Drum ! You understand me, and I understand you ! Point well taken and I like your advice as well . A friend told me before and I tell this to other friends,
"You can't reason with an ignorant person !" I gotta remember that and just forget about this whole thing and move on with life. Thanks for the push so to speak !

Old 11-07-2010, 11:41 AM   #28

"Well you know you shouldn't really wear the camos outside and people think your a threat or a tough guy or looking for trouble ect, ect."
It's only the younger, yuppie liberal women. There aren't no guys with these women

the way the media has been saying to keep your eye's open for any unusual activity, you probably scared them .. yet i believe you stated that they knew who you were .. maybe they perceive you to be some sort of a threat? .. do you give off those vibes? .. just asking ..

What's going to take place is that the whole thing will be disbanded and it will all go back to every neighbor doing for themselves like it used to be.

and then you repeated it ..

That's perfectly fine with me because we had no trouble when it was like that
What's going to happen now is that this neighborhood watch will be canceled by the creators and everything will go back to the way it was before.

if there was no trouble before, why is there a neighbor hood watch with patrols now? ..

The only troublemaker here is you Pal !

i think the OP was just giving his opinion .. we were not there or really understand your situation, just stating what we perceived from the posts ..

i like part of this poster's insight ..

As long as you are loud or combative you are only reinforcing the opinion that you are part of the unwashed masses

although i commiserate with your situation and have personally experienced it .. little bit about me here - i rode a motorcycle most of the time and my neighbors thought i was an outlaw biker and stayed clear of me .. what they didn't know until they got to know me, was i happened to own a motorcycle shop .. but they and others judge a book by it's cover ..

from your online name, icon and signature you appear to be an angry young man .. i may be way off base .. just my opinion ..

Old 11-07-2010, 12:17 PM   #29

Yes, off base. A bit angry because of what happened, in general no im happy go lucky.
My avatar, I like Clint Eastwood okay. My name, yes I am a freedom fighter, I abide strictly by the constitution. Do I look threatening, no. Im a big guy but you will see me smiling at babies, petting dogs, puppies and cats, talking to strangers and making friends fast. 95% of my neighbors will vouch that I am a good guy, and me the same for them. I'll give you the shirt off my back if needed ! All kids and animals love me, im a peaceful person and hate injustice. I don't drink or do drugs ! This enough ?

Old 11-07-2010, 01:58 PM   #30

This enough ?

you don't have to explain it to me .. been there, done that ..
just stating an opinion .. we all have our own, not necessarily right or wrong ..

if 95% of your neighbors respect you .. then screw the other 5% .. what's that old quote? .. you can please some of the people some of the time, but never please all the people all the time .. something along those lines ..

venting is good .. but don't expect everyone to agree ..
you might just see what the other person perceived ..
don't let it get to you .. chill out .. life is much too short! ..

Closed Thread