Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   MUMIA ABU Jamal, AGAIN ! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/mumia-abu-jamal-again-34175/)

FreedomFighter69 11-09-2010 09:38 PM

MUMIA ABU Jamal, AGAIN !

I don't know why this case has been going on for 30 years now.
This man was indeed found guilty of killing a Police Officer and you still have these Kool-Aid Drinkers out there protesting for a murderer/Cop Killer !
They are all Ultra Liberal Nut jobs of course who think that criminals get bum raps and that cops are scumbags. They are always picking up for the criminal, trying to get them off and such. In this case it's to repeal his Death Penalty verdict. They're trying to make it look like the jury didn't understand the instructions on electing the death penalty. What's to know, death penalty Mumia gets executed, Life in prison means just that. This doesn't take rocket scientists folks that's why everyday people are elected for juries too !
This guy is guilty! I remember when this first all happened, he should have been gone form the picture by now. If this state was like Texas he would have went in 30 days after the verdict ! Then you have all these college students who were little kids when Mumia decided to kill Officer Faulkner, or weren't even born yet, and they're out there protesting for this creep ! This is what kills me about Secular Progressive Liberals, even when justice is right they are always against it ! What is wrong with these idiots ? :confused:

hcso617 11-09-2010 10:12 PM

AKA Wesley Cook (birth name), a former Black Panther. Found guilty by jury. Living, breathing after taking the life of a Police officer. He should be dead already.

JonM 11-09-2010 10:15 PM

it was obviously the cop's fault for being in the way of a rightous upstanding non-racist's bullet. innocent in any news room.

gorknoids 11-10-2010 03:57 AM

Scumbag POS.

big_bad_kitty 11-10-2010 04:02 AM

Should be pretty simple! Kill a cop, you die! JMHO!

dunerunner 11-10-2010 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreedomFighter69 (Post 383515)
This is what kills me about Secular Progressive Liberals, even when justice is right they are always against it ! What is wrong with these idiots ? :confused:

I can answer that......crime hasn't hit them personally. I guarntee if any of them had a loved one murdered they wouldn't be protesting.

Twits!

CA357 11-10-2010 04:26 AM

Rope, tree, Wesley Cook. Some assembly required.

opaww 11-10-2010 12:10 PM

They tried the same sh_t with tookie williams, It is the liberal tirds belief that it is everyone elses fault and not the prep.'s

skullcrusher 11-10-2010 05:23 PM

Fry Mumia!...

big_bad_kitty 11-10-2010 05:38 PM

I'm still trying to figure out why it has taken so long! Don't think even Texas is that slow!