Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > From the mouth of the beast its self: we will ban your firearms if reelected

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2012, 07:27 PM   #81
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill0084 View Post
Was there ever?
Did anyone actually think that the Dems would ever become a pro gun group? Hell even mildly tolerant? They think they can get some mileage out of it after the Aurora shooting. For all I know, they may right.
It's always seemed to me that any actively pro gun person voting for the dems, (as a rule, there is that odd duck pro gun Dem) is like a chicken voting for Col Sanders.
I should have been a little more clear.

By no denying it now, I was talking about all of the obama supporters (not here, necessarily, just in general) that kept saying "your'e all paranoid, he's not going to take away your damn guns!"

Old 09-07-2012, 07:29 PM   #82
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2530 Times on 1268 Posts
Likes Given: 239

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop View Post
I should have been a little more clear.

By no denying it now, I was talking about all of the obama supporters (not here, necessarily, just in general) that kept saying "your'e all paranoid, he's not going to take away your damn guns!"
I figured the BHO supporters would be good with banning guns. I've not seen anything that would change that opinion.
NRA Life Member

"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand."
Milton Friedman

Old 09-07-2012, 07:57 PM   #83
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1125 Times on 659 Posts
Likes Given: 1626

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Crow View Post
In Romney's political career he has demonstrated he is just as antigun as Obama. He points his finger at Obama for sending jobs overseas to China. Yet in Romney's business career he has bought companies, stripped them of any assets they had, then used the company name to peddle Chinese wares. That is Romney's idea of creating jobs. The only reason I don't see Obama as a threat he lacks the political skills to accomplish anything on his agenda.

On the other hand Romney will have us all with seven wives and 25 children working for minimum wage to support them all. Instead of reigning in a healthcare system that is eating up 18% of our GDP he wants to give retirees a voucher and a slap on the back. Romney will pass antigun laws much more effectively than Obama. He has the smarts to rename the assault weapon ban and outlaw even more weapons. Romney will show us the true colors of the republican party.
I gave this a thumbs up, not because I have any love for Odumbo, but because Romney is only concerned with increasing the gap between the rich and the poor. He will pad the pockets of the multimillionaires at the expense of the middle class. And he still may push for banning some or all firearms in the public sector. We really don't have a good choice this time around.

Last edited by AIKIJUTSU; 09-07-2012 at 08:00 PM.
People Like This 
Old 09-07-2012, 08:16 PM   #84
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

dam. late to the party...again.

+1 to aikijustus and old_crows comments. Romney is a snake and I can now only hope that republicans continue to control the house for the next four years. Then this country needs to f**king re-group cause this is getting stupid.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson
People Like This 
Old 09-07-2012, 08:56 PM   #85

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

Its quite clear to me that they want to undermine the actual purpose of the 2A-

That we be an armed citizenry primarily to deprive government of the ability to use force upon us as a means to gain compliance.

Can't have all those "rabid right wing individualists' endangering the "grand plans for the Utopian collective",now can we?

They just use criminal violence as an excuse to enact "gun control" "laws" that in actual effect deprives us of the ultimate check on tyranny- resistance by force of arms.

These people are treasonous scum who should be arrested,tried for such,and then spared no extent of punishment for their crimes.

"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%
CA357 Likes This 
Old 09-07-2012, 09:33 PM   #86
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams
People Like This 
Old 09-07-2012, 09:55 PM   #87
bkt

Liked 1304 Times on 663 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
If you don't wish to be ruled, don't obey those who presume to rule you. That's just logical.

Just bear in mind there are consequences, to varying degrees, for disobeying.

We're only as free as we choose to be.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:14 PM   #88

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

My friends father is arms dealer, Black Label Armament. He is a U.S. Marine and doesn't have much experience with anything else beside arm dealing, and demolition. What is he going to do when all of this comes into play?

Old 09-08-2012, 02:40 AM   #89

Liked 133 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by XshadowxgunnerX View Post
My friends father is arms dealer, Black Label Armament. He is a U.S. Marine and doesn't have much experience with anything else beside arm dealing, and demolition. What is he going to do when all of this comes into play?
capitalize on the situation. What he does once he is filthy rich there is no telling what he might do. all I can do is make a call based on human nature. I don't know the man.

Old 09-08-2012, 02:46 AM   #90

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Crow

capitalize on the situation. What he does once he is filthy rich there is no telling what he might do. all I can do is make a call based on human nature. I don't know the man.
Wealth comes with time, and who know's how much time we all have left until this new ,right to 'ban' arms , law is put in place, he is a very respected man, whom everyone knows personally. I just will feel terrible for the man once he has to give up what he loves most. Sorry to vent!