More propaganda to the British people from the BBC - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > More propaganda to the British people from the BBC

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2013, 09:32 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 35 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Yep there are a few clips already, thumb them down when you see them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc1FLSg2wIY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-7RjB2_4Ng

Old 03-12-2013, 09:45 PM   #32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 560 Times on 371 Posts
Likes Given: 175

Quote:
“UK is violent crime capital of Europe”

“The total number of violent offences recorded compared to population is higher than any other country in Europe, as well as America, Canada, Australia and South Africa
Yes and the murder rate is much higher in America compared to the UK.

Crime Statistics > Gun violence > Homicides > Firearm homicide rate > per 100,000 pop. (most recent) by country.

United States

United Kingdom

Last edited by manta; 03-12-2013 at 09:53 PM.

Old 03-13-2013, 01:17 AM   #33

Ok it looks like someone on Youbube has got the full program up.

Old 03-13-2013, 01:53 AM   #34

Liked 87 Times on 65 Posts
Likes Given: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
The food does suck in England. London is getting worse with crime. I watch Sky news and they talk about gunless murders all the time. People are scared an you can go to jail protecting yourself. There was a crazy guy who went on a rampage and killed some people with a Glock and hand grenades. Two female cops were also ambushed by this guy. They had no guns.
Seriously when did this happen and why have I not heard of it?

Old 03-13-2013, 02:03 AM   #35

Oh the joys of propaganda.

Old 03-13-2013, 02:14 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruger22lr View Post
Seriously when did this happen and why have I not heard of it?
Dale Cregan, he did it a several months ago, and killed at least two other people besides the female police officers in the same way (Glock and hand grenades).

Old 03-13-2013, 02:19 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemFire View Post
Dale Cregan, he did it a several months ago, and killed at least two other people besides the female police officers in the same way (Glock and hand grenades).
But wait aren't handguns and grenades illegal? And of course it wouldn't make news here anti gunners would lose all of their arguments.
Old 03-13-2013, 03:45 AM   #38

Liked 2774 Times on 1249 Posts
Likes Given: 2663

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
Yes and the murder rate is much higher in America compared to the UK.

Crime Statistics > Gun violence > Homicides > Firearm homicide rate > per 100,000 pop. (most recent) by country.

United States

United Kingdom

Let's assume it is worse here for the sake of argument. Is it because of guns? I mean look at the chart where you pulled that info from. There are places on that chart that have a 4 to 10 times higher homicide rate than the U.S. and they have stricter gun control laws than England does. The point is, gun control is not going to stop crime. It hasn't stopped crime any place it's tried. The other point is, if you like your gun control laws that's great I'm glad your happy, but what we do here is none of England's business. Our guns were good enough to save your asses from hitler so why f#ck with us now?
Old 03-13-2013, 04:11 AM   #39

Liked 4792 Times on 2680 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

The English people long ago decided to maintain the most corrupt remnants of medieval oppression. A modern English speaking people that protects the most violent oppressive form of government ever conceived.
It was not crime that brought strict gun controls to England. It was the desire to protect the decedent Royal Family. Their cousins had worn out their welcome in Russia and had been executed. The English subjects gave up their freedoms to protect their Monarchy.

Old 03-13-2013, 04:27 AM   #40

Liked 165 Times on 97 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker
The English people long ago decided to maintain the most corrupt remnants of medieval oppression. A modern English speaking people that protects the most violent oppressive form of government ever conceived.
It was not crime that brought strict gun controls to England. It was the desire to protect the decedent Royal Family. Their cousins had worn out their welcome in Russia and had been executed. The English subjects gave up their freedoms to protect their Monarchy.
BS. I am from England and lived there for 28 years both before and after the ban. The excuse for the new regulations was the Dumblane massacre. The true intentions of the government in passing such strict laws can only be guessed at but I can tell you that protecting the Royals was the last thing on their mind. I am not defending the government action just disputing your reasoning. The reason they were successful is the lack of a Constitution and Bill of Rights in the UK.

I am happy to live in the United States and hope to become a citizen soon for many reasons. However I do fear that the liberals are looking to take the US down the same path as the UK in more ways than just gun control. I hope they are not successful and I am doing all I can to energize all the pro gun people I know.

I normally stay silent on controversial matters like these but when people spout crap they know nothing about they need to be called on it.

I DO NOT support the BBC, they need to keep their noses out of the business of the US people, but I also don't support jingoistic attacks against a country that has supported the US in more ways than any other country in history.
Closed Thread