Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > More Lunacy From The Capitol Of Freedom

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2013, 11:41 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 157 Times on 109 Posts
Likes Given: 303

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathkricket View Post
Kinda makes me sick reading story's like this knowing there is nothing you can do but sit down and take it. No amount of protesting will change anything and long after this thread dies, he will still be sitting in the big house. Kinda makes me wonder who he pissed off.
Kinda makes me wonder who he pissed off
HIS WIFE
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/23/miller-dc-businessman-faces-two-years-jail-unregis/#.UmgQKCqTy7g.email

Police based their search on a charge made by Mr. Witaschek’s estranged wife, who had earlier convinced a court clerk to issue a temporary restraining order against her husband for threatening her with a gun, although a judge later found the charge to be without merit.

You have to LIVE, DIE, and PAY TAXES, and pay for what you do between your LIVING and your DYING!

Last edited by artbrownsr; 10-29-2013 at 11:45 AM.

Old 10-29-2013, 12:00 PM   #32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1488 Times on 1007 Posts
Likes Given: 514

How did the police get a warrant when the judge found her charges without merit?

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 10-29-2013, 12:40 PM   #33
Mommy, who lights the sun?
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1751 Times on 1067 Posts
Likes Given: 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
How did the police get a warrant when the judge found her charges without merit?
It's Washington. Anything without merit prospers there...

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

Old 10-29-2013, 04:51 PM   #34
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2195 Times on 1215 Posts
Likes Given: 280

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer
Two different charges. 1 for the restraining order 1 for the warrant. And it very possibly could have been 2 different judges as well.

Nobody said anything.....about Glocks until you posted about your bacon dog who needs dentures.

What did somebody forget to engage their safety and shoot the dogs front teeth out? Or are we blaming that on the Glock shooters?

"Gaston, the Doggy dentist's best friend."

Old 10-31-2013, 05:37 PM   #35
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1340 Times on 792 Posts
Likes Given: 3358

Lets get this started!!

Your premise is sound. I am certain that the proposed thread would take off. the MODS could delete all offending threads.

I personally would enjoy such a hypothetical discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF View Post
See why we need a thread on this?

I had a carefully written thread set up on the premises that;

the civil war occurred today,

slavery was already abolished with no problems,

and that the states south of the Mason Dixie line took up arms to fight against federally mandated gun control.

Maybe we could start one like that if a mod was willing to check it for racial comments and delete them if they came up.
How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Old 10-31-2013, 06:01 PM   #36
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I started it and they deleted a week or two ago.

Nobody said anything.....about Glocks until you posted about your bacon dog who needs dentures.

What did somebody forget to engage their safety and shoot the dogs front teeth out? Or are we blaming that on the Glock shooters?

Last edited by DeltaF; 10-31-2013 at 06:03 PM.

Old 10-31-2013, 06:02 PM   #37
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Did they at least tell you why?

Quote:
I started it and they deleted a week or two ago.
How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Old 10-31-2013, 06:04 PM   #38
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

A mod deleted it before I finished writing the poll questions. I was hoping somebody might be willing to work with it. It's an interesting discussion if you take race out of the equation, I saved the original text and still have it. But I'm not going to be disrespectful and just post it somewhere.

People Like This 
Old 10-31-2013, 08:13 PM   #39
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Send me a PM of what you have. I would be very interested in what it has to say.

Quote:
A mod deleted it before I finished writing the poll questions. I was hoping somebody might be willing to work with it. It's an interesting discussion if you take race out of the equation, I saved the original text and still have it. But I'm not going to be disrespectful and just post it somewhere.

Old 10-31-2013, 09:06 PM   #40
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDS92A
Send me a PM of what you have. I would be very interested in what it has to say.
I sent it to you. I think it apparently needs an addition to the end of it.

Something like: This is not a discussion of the civil war and racism. if you make a comment about the civil war and racism on this thread you will be rolled in BBQ sauce and loaded into a civil war era cannon. We will take that cannon to the middle of the desert and we will fire that cannon with you in it. When we fire that cannon it will be pointed at a large patch of saguaro cactus which is known to have a coyote den underneath it. Coyotes love BBQ sauce. Your chances of survival are minimal. If you survive we will do it again. With a grizzly in Alaska. And you will be wearing moose antlers and honey. If you survive that, we are finding a well hung bull moose. No one survives losing their virginity to a moose. So don't talk about racism. Thank you.

Balota Likes This