More important and pressing pro-gun matters

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > More important and pressing pro-gun matters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2011, 04:22 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2058 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Default More important and pressing pro-gun matters

There is actually more important and pressing pro-gun matters right now that needs our attention throughout the U.S. then the u.n. small arms treaty. One being the anti-gun legislature in California, the war chest needs to be leaning toward that state right now to get them out of office and off the backs of law abiding citizens who should enjoy the same rights as every other American in most of the rest of the U.S.

New Jersey is another one, as is Chicago, D.C., N.Y. If half the time and energy is put into helping the pro-gunners in Ca. win against the anti-gun/anti-rights people, then you would see a great change for freedom and Constitutional rights in that state. If we can gain Ca. then we can gain the rest of the putrid bottom feeding social-ist, anti-gun/anti-rights states and cities.

opaww

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-08-2011, 04:33 PM   #2

Liked 32 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Agreed......Any suggestions? The dumb assed Libs out number those who are aware that the 2A is intended to afford the individual the right to defend themselves. Other than the few who will write their representative (which is ignored as they are all libs), what else can be done?

People get the government they deserve.

Old 06-08-2011, 04:38 PM   #3

Not sure right now but maybe we can come up with something valid to put our efforts into to help out. I will give some thought to it.

Old 06-08-2011, 04:51 PM   #4

Liked 32 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I would love to see educational PSA's from the NRA and GOA on every TV station in the US showing exactly why the 2A was written, ending with "This Basic Right to self defense needs to be protected!"

When you Government can no longer protect you, who will?

People get the government they deserve.

Old 06-08-2011, 04:54 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2250 Times on 1224 Posts
Likes Given: 3512

It's not only the dumb assed libs. In 2010 the OK legislature passed an open carry bill and our Democrat governor vetoed it. Mary Fallin promised to sign the open carry bill into law when she ran for governor. Problem is that the bill never got to Fallin. Republicans and Democrats on an illegal committee teamed up to kill open carry in OK.

Old 06-08-2011, 04:58 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerunner View Post
I would love to see educational PSA's from the NRA and GOA on every TV station in the US showing exactly why the 2A was written, ending with "This Basic Right to self defense needs to be protected!"

When you Government can no longer protect you, who will?
I would donate to this if I had the money to do so but right now I don't. This is a good diea, but there has to be more that we all can do. I just don't know what as of yet.

Old 06-08-2011, 05:06 PM   #7

Liked 52 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 59

I agree, opaww. The baby steps made in anti gun states are a real threat to us through many avenues. Case law can be cited from one of those areas that can affect me in Kansas. Restrictions that are placed in those states can be made to look statistically beneficial to the public, etc.

For those who can spare the coin, joining or donating to the gun owner groups of those states might make a bit difference.
Here is one to start off with.
Gun Owners of California

Join the NRA! Stop the Brady madness!