Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > More Gun Control Foolishness from Illinois Senator Dick Durbin

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2013, 12:18 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1414 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Dick Durbin is a waste of human skin!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello
locutus Likes This 
Old 02-02-2013, 01:51 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5154 Times on 2940 Posts
Likes Given: 4369

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
Dick Durbin is a waste of human skin!

When Durbin opens his pie hole, it kinda makes ya ashamed to be a member of the human race, doesn't it??

"Politics is the art of the possible" Otto von Bismarck.

Old 02-02-2013, 02:10 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 666 Times on 341 Posts

I want a firearms company to send a mayor a letter similar to this.

Dear mayor,

We have similar ideals as you, so in keeping with the spirit of your wishes we have decided to send your police department only five round magazines in your next and all subsequent orders. Since it may be possible that criminals may eventually get old stock police equipment, this is a great way to keep high capacity magazines out of the hands of those who may do harm. If you truly think firearms are the cause it may be prudent to replace your ammunition order with blanks, that way criminals will have no chance of acquiring ammunition. Please, we are only attempting to do our part and remove some of the supply of firearms and ammunition from your streets, if there is anything further you want us to do, please ask.

Old 02-02-2013, 02:32 PM   #14

Liked 124 Times on 73 Posts
Likes Given: 213

how would that boycott even work, who will they get arms and ammo from in the meantime, overseas? china? I can't see the LEO's on the street going for that since its their lives at risk.

and I can't imagine that municipalities are the majority of the market share for arms manufacturers in this country, especially lately.

i'd say theres a good chance it is a poorly thought out bluff by this group of mayors, being they feel they're in a big upswing of emotion and momentum on their side.

my hat is off to anyone who has served or is currently serving our country.....God bless you..you're friends and family included.

for the latest chitown headlines, check here:
http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/

NRA - member for life