More California Stupidity - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > More California Stupidity

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 12:38 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Man I hate seeing these kinds of posts. Though it is good for making me shut up my whining when I get to complaining about things here.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 03-24-2011, 05:24 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalgunner View Post
check Calguns.net - Powered by vBulletin they are very helpful on cal gun laws. some law enforcement, mostly in L.A. area, are over zealous in enforcing what they think the law says. most questions concerning cal gun laws can be answered at their forum.
Thats a very good site!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
You can buy all the parts and pieces you want. No problem. You just can't use all new parts to make a working magazine. That would be defined as "Manufacturing" which is a no-no.

Use those parts to replace the worn out parts of your existing mags and you are GTG.
Magazine "Re-build Kits" for CA The page tells a little bit of the legal stuff to the people buying.
» Magazine “Re-build Kits” for CA Mitchel Armory

Old 03-24-2011, 05:30 AM   #33

Liked 33 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherds_Hook_47 View Post
Thats a very good site!!!!

Magazine "Re-build Kits" for CA The page tells a little bit of the legal stuff to the people buying.
» Magazine “Re-build Kits” for CA Mitchel Armory
Yes, I'm very familiar with the legalities of rebuild kits. And welcome aboard. Please swing over to our introductions thread and tell us about yourself.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 03-24-2011, 01:04 PM   #34
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2258 Times on 1228 Posts
Likes Given: 3528

California anti-gun laws got started in earnest in 1967 with the passage of the Mulford Act. The Mulford Act prohibited the carrying of loaded guns in public.

Who signed the Mulford Act into law? None other than "The Gun Owner's Champion", Ronald Reagan.

History of Gun Rights | Mulford Act in 1967 is signed | Event view

Old 03-25-2011, 07:16 AM   #35

wow what a sweet heart...

Well thats what happens when you have a movie star playing like hes an American....

Old 03-25-2011, 07:30 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
Yes, I'm very familiar with the legalities of rebuild kits. And welcome aboard. Please swing over to our introductions thread and tell us about yourself.

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f2/new-guy-ar-no-those-arent-banjos-playing-40264/#post472120

Shepherds_Hook_47

“The only foundation of a free Constitution is pure Virtue, and if this cannot be inspired into our People in a greater Measure, than they have it now, they may change their Rulers and the forms of Government, but they will not obtain a lasting liberty.” John Adams June 21, 1776