more blood for brady
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

more blood for brady

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2012, 11:05 PM   #1
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6788 Times on 3608 Posts
Likes Given: 506

Default more blood for brady

Ronald Reagan and Sarah Brady have yet more blood on their hands with this morning's school attack. good job Sarah you piece of human debris.

Quote:
7 dead, suspect in custody in classroom shooting at Oikos University in California

Published April 02, 2012 | Associated Press

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/02/1-reportedly-dead-several-wounded-in-shooting-at-california-medical-school/#ixzz1qvXqHSOY

A gunman opened fire at a Christian university in California Monday, killing at least seven people and wounding three more, authorities said. Police say they have a suspect in custody.

The shooting erupted around midmorning at Oikos University in Oakland and left seven dead, according to City Council President Larry Reid, who says he was told the count by the police chief.

Officer Johnna Watson did not give any other details about the detained suspect.

Authorities earlier described the gunman as a heavyset Korean man in his 40s wearing khaki clothing. "I can confirm that we do have one person who has been detained that we believe is possibly responsible for this shooting," Watson said.

KTVU-TV reported that the shooter was a student and opened fire in a classroom.

Earlier, television news footage showed a chaotic scene as heavily armed officers swarmed into the building in search of the shooter. The footage also showed bloodied victims on stretchers being loaded into ambulances.

Pastor Jong Kim, who founded the school about 10 years ago, told the Oakland Tribune that he heard about 30 gunshots in the building. "I stayed in my office," he said.

Angie Johnson told the San Francisco Chronicle that she saw a young woman leave the building with blood coming from her arm and crying: "I've been shot. I've been shot."

The injured woman said the shooter was a man in her nursing class who got up and shot one person at point-blank range in the chest before spraying the room with bullets, Johnson said.

"She said he looked crazy all the time," Johnson said the victim told her, "but they never knew how far he would go."

Four victims arrived at Highland Hospital for treatment, said spokeswoman Jerri Randrup.

According of its website, Oikos University offers studies in theology, music, nursing and Asian medicine. Phone calls to Oikos were met with busy signals Monday and its website was slow.
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-02-2012, 11:42 PM   #2
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2880 Times on 1581 Posts
Likes Given: 810

Probably called 911 and hid under his desk.

Old 04-03-2012, 12:10 AM   #3
fmj

Liked 754 Times on 438 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Jon, how DARE you blame the Brady bunch.

we ALL know its the evil guns that caused this and that CA's stringent gun laws made this less tragic than it could have been!!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 04-03-2012, 12:13 AM   #4
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 38 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 7

....but, but, but isn't it against the law to carry a gun on campus?

Old 04-03-2012, 12:14 AM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6788 Times on 3608 Posts
Likes Given: 506

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimKS View Post
....but, but, but isn't it against the law to carry a gun on campus?
its called working as intended
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent

Old 04-03-2012, 12:49 AM   #6

Liked 47 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 250

Those stupid guns. People never killed each other before those fangled things came about.

Woe to those who make unjust laws and to those who issue oppressive decrees. -Isaiah 10:1

Blaming guns for death is like blaming forks for obesity

Old 04-03-2012, 01:17 AM   #7

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts

If only we could take the guns away from upstanding citizens, then everybody would be safe. Wait a minute....

Old 04-03-2012, 01:29 AM   #8

Liked 47 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaysWithZombies View Post
If only we could take the guns away from upstanding citizens, then everybody would be safe. Wait a minute....
Nobody NEEDS guns. The Police are there to protect us and we can just buy our meat at the store. Why bother hunting? Shooting animals with firearms is also inhumane. A bow and arrow is a much more effective and humane way to take game. No to mention guns kill people. Why would I ever want to own something that just gets up and kills people? They also make people commit suicide and shoot up schools.

Woe to those who make unjust laws and to those who issue oppressive decrees. -Isaiah 10:1

Blaming guns for death is like blaming forks for obesity

Old 04-03-2012, 01:39 AM   #9

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaster456

Nobody NEEDS guns. The Police are there to protect us and we can just buy our meat at the store. Why bother hunting? Shooting animals with firearms is also inhumane. A bow and arrow is a much more effective and humane way to take game. No to mention guns kill people. Why would I ever want to own something that just gets up and kills people? They also make people commit suicide and shoot up schools.
Don't forget that a normal person who buys a firearm will most likely become a drug dealing, bank robbing, gang banger. Studies have proven this, we just have to umm find them

Old 04-03-2012, 01:42 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaster456

Its sad to say but I know people that think that way